The Neighbourhood Tickets
One of Californias favorite alternative band, The Neighbourhood is back with thrilling performances and rocking beats. To get passes to their latest show you must hurry up before all of them run out like they always do. So book The Neighbourhood tickets now and guarantee yourself an amazing and memorable evening.
The Neighbourhood Venues
- The Neighbourhood Aragon Ballroom
- The Neighbourhood Burton Cummings Theatre
- The Neighbourhood Fox Theater - Oakland
- The Neighbourhood Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House)
- The Neighbourhood Knitting Factory Concert House - Reno
- The Neighbourhood Knitting Factory Spokane (formerly Big Easy Spokane)
- The Neighbourhood Metropolis - Montreal
- The Neighbourhood Newport Music Hall
- The Neighbourhood Rams Head Live
- The Neighbourhood Rumsey Playfield - Summerstage - Central Park
- The Neighbourhood Skyway Theater
- The Neighbourhood Sound Academy - Toronto
- The Neighbourhood The Pageant
The Neighbourhood Cities
- The Neighbourhood Baltimore MD
- The Neighbourhood Boise ID
- The Neighbourhood Chicago IL
- The Neighbourhood Columbus OH
- The Neighbourhood Minneapolis MN
- The Neighbourhood Montreal QC
- The Neighbourhood New York NY
- The Neighbourhood Oakland CA
- The Neighbourhood Reno NV
- The Neighbourhood Saint Louis MO
- The Neighbourhood Spokane WA
- The Neighbourhood Toronto ON
- The Neighbourhood Winnipeg MB
Latest The Neighbourhood Events
- The Neighbourhood, The Pageant tickets for 03/14 08:00 PM at The Pageant, Saint Louis, MO
- Fri Mar 14 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Newport Music Hall tickets for 03/18 07:00 PM at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Tue Mar 18 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Rams Head Live tickets for 03/19 03:30 AM at Rams Head Live, Baltimore, MD
- Wed Mar 19 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Metropolis - Montreal tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at Metropolis Montreal, Montreal, QC
- Fri Mar 21 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Sound Academy - Toronto tickets for 03/22 03:30 AM at Sound Academy Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Sat Mar 22 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Aragon Ballroom tickets for 03/24 07:30 PM at Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- Mon Mar 24 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Skyway Theater tickets for 03/25 03:30 AM at Skyway Theater, Minneapolis, MN
- Tue Mar 25 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 03/26 03:30 AM at Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
- Wed Mar 26 2014
- The Neighbourhood, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 03/31 03:30 AM at The Big Easy Concert House, Spokane, WA
- Mon Mar 31 2014
- The Neighbourhood, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 04/01 03:30 AM at The Big Easy Concert House, Boise, ID
- Tue Apr 01 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Knitting Factory Concert House - Reno tickets for 04/03 03:30 AM at Knitting Factory Concert House Reno, Reno, NV
- Thu Apr 03 2014
- The Neighbourhood, Fox Theater - Oakland tickets for 04/04 08:00 PM at Fox Theater Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Fri Apr 04 2014
In August 2011, the five friends Jesse Rutherford, Jeremy Freedman, Zach Abels, Mikey Margott, and Bryan Sammis came together to form the band. With Jesse Rutherford as the vocalist, Jeremy Freedman and Zach Abels the guitarists, bassist Mikey Margott, and drummer Bryan Sammis, the band took off by releasing two singles in early 2012. These singles included Female Robbery which was in collaboration with Emile Haynie and Sweater Weather.
Then in May 2012, The Neighbourhood came up with their first EP (extended play) Im Sorry. The EP was produced by musician Justin Pilbrow and offered a combination of dark shadowy emotional music and visuals. The second one was released in 2013 called Thank You and just like the first one, it was released under the label of Columbia Records; the Revolve Group. Both these did fairly well in the market and paved way for The Neighbourhoods shining future in the music industry.
Moreover, the video for Sweater Weather was later released on the 5thof March 2013 as the first official single from their debut album I Love You. The video took the music industry by storm. Not only did it top the US Alternative charts but also came at number 13 on US Rock charts and at number 80 on Canadas music charts.
Furthermore, at the start of 2013, the band announced via Facebook that their debut album I Love You will be out on the 23rd of April the same year under the label of Columbia Records. "W.D.Y.W.F.M.?" the first songs teaser was then aired and was much appreciated for its artistic appeal. Then came the second songs teaser. The track this time was Everybodys Watching Me (Uh Oh) and was debuted by LA Weekly. The teaser received warm reviews and further built anticipation among the fans for the upcoming album. Following this, on the 6th of April the Rolling Stone debuted the world premiere of the album and referred to the tracks as being moody and alternative rock in general.
Not only does The Neighbourhood stick to alternative rock but it also keeps experimenting with other genres of music such as contemporary pop, contemporary rock and also sometimes a twinge of R&B and hip hop. The group is headed by the 21 year old singer, Rutherford who had practiced many different genres of music, including hip hop, before forming the band along with his friends.
"I always have a strong vision before I go into anything," says Rutherford. "I dont know how to make music any other way. It was all in my head, and that vision for the music was to make hip-hop beats with guitars and I was going to sing and rap over them. We wanted to do that hip-hop aesthetic on an indie platform."
Compared with big names in the music scene such as Maroon 5, Limp Bizkit, Foster The People and Coldplay, this comparatively new band has done exceptionally well in the two years that it has spent in the industry. The black and white imagery that the band employs in all their videos and album arts has become their trademark. The Neighbourhood has surely made its mark and has conveyed very clearly to the world that they are definitely here to stay.
In short, one of the best alternative bands of our time; The Neighbourhood is soon going to perform live in a town near you and will be wowing everyone with their dark mystic beats. So without wasting any more time, grab The Neighbourhood tickets now and catch the quintet set the stage on fire.
Q:When will the cheap neighbourhood band nyc tickets go on sale?
A:The Neighbourhood Tickets are already sold at low rates and will not go on further sale and you have to buy all your tickets at regular prices.
Q:Can I collect the neighbourhood tickets 2013 from the arena?
A:Yes, you can collect The Neighbourhood Tickets you have booked directly from the designated counters at the arena itself if that is convenient for you.
Q:Can i buy cheap the neighbourhood tickets from the will call window?
A:Yes, you can buy The Neighbourhood Tickets from the will call window if the option is available but we cannot guarantee they will be cheap.