The Neighbourhood Tickets
One of California’s favorite alternative band, The Neighbourhood is back with thrilling performances and rocking beats. To get passes to their latest show you must hurry up before all of them run out like they always do. So book The Neighbourhood tickets now and guarantee yourself an amazing and memorable evening.
The Neighbourhood Venues
- The Neighbourhood Bogarts
- The Neighbourhood Brooklyn Steel
- The Neighbourhood Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- 101 WKQX Piqniq: Awolnation, Dashboard Confessional, Bush & The Neighbourhood Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park
- The Neighbourhood House Of Blues - Boston
- The Neighbourhood House Of Blues - Cleveland
- The Neighbourhood Newport Music Hall
- The Neighbourhood Rebel - Toronto
- The Neighbourhood Terminal 5
- The Neighbourhood The Observatory - North Park
The Neighbourhood Cities
The Neighbourhood Tickets
- Mon Jun 25 2018Mon Jun 25 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Newport Music Hall Tickets for 06/25 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, Newport Music Hall tickets for 06/25 08:00 PM at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Mon Jun 25 2018
- Tue Jun 26 2018Tue Jun 26 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, House Of Blues - Cleveland Tickets for 06/26 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 06/26 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Tue Jun 26 2018
- Wed Jun 27 2018Wed Jun 27 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Bogarts Tickets for 06/27 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, Bogarts tickets for 06/27 08:00 PM at Bogarts, Cincinnati, OH
- Wed Jun 27 2018
- Sat Jun 30 2018Sat Jun 30 2018
- Buy 101 WKQX Piqniq: Awolnation, Dashboard Confessional, Bush & The Neighbourhood, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park Tickets for 06/30 01:00 PM 101 WKQX Piqniq: Awolnation, Dashboard Confessional, Bush & The Neighbourhood, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park tickets for 06/30 01:00 PM at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Tinley Park, Tinley Park, IL
- Sat Jun 30 2018
- Tue Sep 18 2018Tue Sep 18 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA Tickets for 09/18 07:30 PM The Neighbourhood, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 09/18 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Tue Sep 18 2018
- Wed Sep 19 2018Wed Sep 19 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, The Observatory - North Park Tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Wed Sep 19 2018
- Tue Oct 02 2018Tue Oct 02 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, House Of Blues - Boston Tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Tue Oct 02 2018
- Thu Oct 04 2018Thu Oct 04 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Rebel - Toronto Tickets for 10/04 07:30 PM The Neighbourhood, Rebel - Toronto tickets for 10/04 07:30 PM at Rebel Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Thu Oct 04 2018
- Fri Oct 05 2018Fri Oct 05 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Brooklyn Steel Tickets for 10/05 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, Brooklyn Steel tickets for 10/05 08:00 PM at Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
- Fri Oct 05 2018
- Sat Oct 06 2018Sat Oct 06 2018
- Buy The Neighbourhood, Terminal 5 Tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM The Neighbourhood, Terminal 5 tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at Terminal 5, New York, NY
- Sat Oct 06 2018
In August 2011, the five friends Jesse Rutherford, Jeremy Freedman, Zach Abels, Mikey Margott, and Bryan Sammis came together to form the band. With Jesse Rutherford as the vocalist, Jeremy Freedman and Zach Abels the guitarists, bassist Mikey Margott, and drummer Bryan Sammis, the band took off by releasing two single’s in early 2012. These singles included ‘Female Robbery’ which was in collaboration with Emile Haynie and ‘Sweater Weather’.
Then in May 2012, The Neighbourhood came up with their first EP (extended play) ‘I’m Sorry’. The EP was produced by musician Justin Pilbrow and offered a combination of dark shadowy emotional music and visuals. The second one was released in 2013 called ‘Thank You’ and just like the first one, it was released under the label of Columbia Records; the Revolve Group. Both these did fairly well in the market and paved way for The Neighbourhood’s shining future in the music industry.
Moreover, the video for ‘Sweater Weather’ was later released on the 5thof March 2013 as the first official single from their debut album ‘I Love You’. The video took the music industry by storm. Not only did it top the US Alternative charts but also came at number 13 on US Rock charts and at number 80 on Canada’s music charts.
Furthermore, at the start of 2013, the band announced via Facebook that their debut album ‘I Love You’ will be out on the 23rd of April the same year under the label of Columbia Records. "W.D.Y.W.F.M.?" the first song’s teaser was then aired and was much appreciated for its artistic appeal. Then came the second song’s teaser. The track this time was Everybody’s Watching Me (Uh Oh) and was debuted by LA Weekly. The teaser received warm reviews and further built anticipation among the fans for the upcoming album. Following this, on the 6th of April the Rolling Stone debuted the world premiere of the album and referred to the tracks as being ‘moody’ and ‘alternative rock’ in general.
Not only does The Neighbourhood stick to alternative rock but it also keeps experimenting with other genres of music such as contemporary pop, contemporary rock and also sometimes a twinge of R&B and hip hop. The group is headed by the 21 year old singer, Rutherford who had practiced many different genres of music, including hip hop, before forming the band along with his friends.
"I always have a strong vision before I go into anything," says Rutherford. "I don’t know how to make music any other way. It was all in my head, and that vision for the music was to make hip-hop beats with guitars and I was going to sing and rap over them. We wanted to do that hip-hop aesthetic on an indie platform."
Compared with big names in the music scene such as Maroon 5, Limp Bizkit, Foster The People and Coldplay, this comparatively new band has done exceptionally well in the two years that it has spent in the industry. The black and white imagery that the band employs in all their videos and album arts has become their trademark. The Neighbourhood has surely made its mark and has conveyed very clearly to the world that they are definitely here to stay.
In short, one of the best alternative bands of our time; The Neighbourhood is soon going to perform live in a town near you and will be wowing everyone with their dark mystic beats. So without wasting any more time, grab The Neighbourhood tickets now and catch the quintet set the stage on fire.
The Neighbourhood Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Neighbourhood's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Columbus at the Newport Music Hall on 25-Jun-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for New York at the Terminal 5 on 6-Oct-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Neighbourhood||Newport Music Hall||Columbus, OH||Mon Jun 25 201806/25 08:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||House Of Blues - Cleveland||Cleveland, OH||Tue Jun 26 201806/26 08:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||Bogarts||Cincinnati, OH||Wed Jun 27 201806/27 08:00 PM|
|101 WKQX Piqniq: Awolnation, Dashboard Confessional, Bush & The Neighbourhood||Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park||Tinley Park, IL||Sat Jun 30 201806/30 01:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA||Los Angeles, CA||Tue Sep 18 201809/18 07:30 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||The Observatory - North Park||San Diego, CA||Wed Sep 19 201809/19 08:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||House Of Blues - Boston||Boston, MA||Tue Oct 02 201810/02 08:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||Rebel - Toronto||Toronto, ON||Thu Oct 04 201810/04 07:30 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||Brooklyn Steel||Brooklyn, NY||Fri Oct 05 201810/05 08:00 PM|
|The Neighbourhood||Terminal 5||New York, NY||Sat Oct 06 201810/06 08:00 PM|
The Neighbourhood Tickets Prices
The average price for The Neighbourhood Tickets start from $45. The minimum get in price is $6 for The Neighbourhood Tickets at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park, Tinley Park. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|101 WKQX Piqniq: Awolnation, Dashboard Confessional, Bush & The Neighbourhood||Tinley Park||30-Jun-18||$67||$6|
|The Neighbourhood||Los Angeles||18-Sep-18||$182||$7|
|The Neighbourhood||San Diego||19-Sep-18||$159||$67|
|The Neighbourhood||New York||6-Oct-18||$102||$41|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can i buy cheap the neighbourhood tickets from the will call window?
A:Yes, you can buy The Neighbourhood Tickets from the will call window if the option is available but we cannot guarantee they will be cheap.
Q:Can I collect the neighbourhood tickets 2018 from the arena?
A:Yes, you can collect The Neighbourhood Tickets you have booked directly from the designated counters at the arena itself if that is convenient for you.
Q:When will the cheap neighbourhood band nyc tickets go on sale?
A:The Neighbourhood Tickets are already sold at low rates and will not go on further sale and you have to buy all your tickets at regular prices.