The Music Of Pink Floyd Tickets
Pink Floyd is a band that has achieved a legendary status in the world of music. This amazing psychedelic rock band has been a major source of inspiration for many modern bands and artists. Pink Floyd now stands among the most respected and sought after rock bands of all times. A famous orchestra will be reviving the songs of this classic band in your very own city so do check out this unusual event by having Music of Pink Floyd tickets.
The Music Of Pink Floyd Tickets
- Buy Australian Pink Floyd Show, The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory Tickets for Sun Sep 23 2018 Sun Sep 23 2018Australian Pink Floyd Show, The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory, tickets for 09/23 20:00 at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory, Irving, TX
- Sun Sep 23 2018
- Buy Australian Pink Floyd Show, Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts Tickets for Sat Sep 29 2018 Sat Sep 29 2018Australian Pink Floyd Show, Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts, tickets for 09/29 20:00 at Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts, Newport News, VA
- Sat Sep 29 2018
- Buy Australian Pink Floyd Show, Music Center At Strathmore Tickets for Sun Sep 30 2018 Sun Sep 30 2018Australian Pink Floyd Show, Music Center At Strathmore, tickets for 09/30 20:00 at Music Center At Strathmore, North Bethesda, MD
- Sun Sep 30 2018
- Buy Australian Pink Floyd Show, NYCB Theatre at Westbury Tickets for Tue Oct 9 2018 Tue Oct 9 2018Australian Pink Floyd Show, NYCB Theatre at Westbury, tickets for 10/09 20:00 at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Tue Oct 9 2018
Pink Floyd is one rock group that needs no formal introduction. This band was founded in 1965 in London, England. The initial lineup consisted of five musician friends namely lead singer Syd Barrett, lead guitar player David Gilmour, drummer Nick Mason, bassist Roger Waters and keyboard/piano player Richard Wright. Together these friends started playing rock music and initially got quite popular in the underground music scene of London. After sometime Syd departed due to some medical ailment and Roger Water replaced him as the lead singer. The band during a career that spans over almost four decades has worked with record labels like Columbia Records, EMI and Harvest Records.
The debut album of Pink Floyd was The Piper at the Gates of Dawn which immediately caught the attention of the rock music lovers. It managed to enter the music charts at #6 in the UK, #15 in France, #46 in the Netherlands and #131 in the US. The thing that made Pink Floyd different from other groups was the band’s unique psychedelic and progressive touch to rock music. The first album by the group that went gold was More that went in music stores in1969. The very same year Pink Floyd came out with their first ever platinum certified album titled Ummagumma. The year 1971 saw Pink Floyd releasing its first multiple platinum album called Meddle. Released by Harvest Records this album won the hearts of fans all over the world and managed to earn 2x platinum certification in the US and 2x Gold in France. Meddle sold an amazing half a million copies alone in France.
Some other highly successful multiple- platinum certified albums by Pink Floyd are The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell. Apart from this the band also released three platinum certified live albums namely Is There anybody Out There?, Pulse and Delicate Sound of Thunder. Some chart hitting singles of Pink Floyd are "Wish You Were Here," "Take it Back," "High Hopes," "Learning to Fly," "Another Brick in the Wall Part 11," "Money" and "See Emily Play."
"Another Brick in the Wall Part 11" is the biggest hit song produced by the band. It went platinum in the US and the UK. It was at #1 on charts in countries like UK, Austria, US, Switzerland, France and Germany. In 1994 all the band members got quite busy with their solo music projects and therefore Pink Floyd went on a farewell tour that ended in October 1994. After that the band members joined hands for a reunion for a live concert at Hyde Park in 2004. This concert was arranged by famous British singer and musician Bob Geldof. This was a hit concert with the band extensively using pyrotechnics, laser lights and other equipment to recreate the typical Pink Floyd Psychedelic feel.
Music of Pink Floyd will definitely be an experience worth remembering. This music concert is bound to make you feel nostalgic as old memories of your favorite band Pink Floyd will be revived. You should attend this melodious concert where the The Belleayre Festival Orchestra will be performing your favorite music numbers. All you got to do is timely purchase Music of Pink of Floyd tickets and join in the fun.
The Music Of Pink Floyd Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Music Of Pink Floyd tickets is $58. The date and location for this event is 11-Aug-18 at Deer Valley Outdoor Amphitheatre, Park City. The minimum get-in price for The Music Of Pink Floyd tickets is $43.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Utah Symphony: The Music of Pink Floyd||Park City||11-Aug-18||$58||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.