The Mavericks Tickets
The Mavericks is a music band from Miami in Florida in the United States of America. The band was created in 1989. The main music genre of the band is country music. During 1991 up till 2003, they successfully recorded and released a total of six studio records. They also released fourteen single of the popular Billboard country charts list. In 1996, they released a single titled as “All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down”. This single was the bands’ highest peaking single and was in collaboration with the acclaimed accordionist Flaco Jimenez.
The Mavericks Venues
- The Mavericks ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- The Mavericks Atlanta Botanical Garden
- The Mavericks Charleston Music Hall
- The Mavericks Club Regent Casino
- The Mavericks Count Basie Theatre
- The Mavericks Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- The Mavericks Indian Ranch
- The Mavericks John T. Floore Country Store
- The Mavericks Weesner Family Amphitheater (formerly Minnesota Zoo Amphitheatre)
The Mavericks Cities
Latest The Mavericks Events
- The Mavericks, Weesner Family Amphitheater (formerly Minnesota Zoo Amphitheatre) tickets for 07/21 07:30 PM at Weesner Family Amphitheater (formerly Minnesota Zoo Amphitheatre), Saint Paul, MN
- Tue Jul 21 2015
- The Mavericks, Club Regent Casino tickets for 07/24 08:00 PM at Club Regent Casino, Winnipeg, MB
- Fri Jul 24 2015
- The Mavericks, Charleston Music Hall tickets for 08/27 08:00 PM at Charleston Music Hall, Charleston, SC
- Thu Aug 27 2015
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Atlanta Botanical Garden tickets for 08/28 08:00 PM at Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Aug 28 2015
- The Mavericks, John T. Floore Country Store tickets for 09/25 08:30 PM at John T. Floore Country Store, Helotes, TX
- Fri Sep 25 2015
- The Mavericks, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Sat Sep 26 2015
In 2003, The Mavericks split up. The lead singer of the band, Raul Malo, embarked upon a solo career. Moreover, Robert Reynolds ended up releasing two solo EP’s known as ‘The Wintersky Works’ and ‘Audrey In A Dream’. Reynolds also was the co-founder of group known as SWAG. The group released an album titled as Catchall. Reynolds also performs with a fellow member of the band, Paul Deakin in different music bands.
After the split of The Mavericks in 2003, the band reunited and came back into the music industry in 2012. The music recording labels that they have been affiliated with have been MCA Records, Valory Music Co, Mercury Records, Cross Three Records, and Sanctuary Records. The band has given some outstanding associated acts with Hanna-McEuen and Flaco Jimenez. The band comprises of Raul Malo, Paul Deakin and Robert Reynolds.
The history of The Mavericks is quite interesting. A chance meeting between Raul Malo and the bassist Robert Reynolds took place at a recording store located in Florida. Both of them found mutual musical interests such as Patsy Cline, Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. Reynolds convinced his friend Paul Deakin to become a part of their band and play the drums. By late 1980s, the band was formed and they began playing as The Mavericks.
Initially, The Mavericks were seen producing their own original material in rock clubs that were in the area of Miami. Malo effectively contributed in writing all of the bands’ material for their debut self-titled album which was released in 1991. The debut album had a song titled as "This Broken Heart" which was then converted into a hit music video also. The second album of the band, From Hell to Paradise came out in 1992. This album received great acclaim from the fans of the band as well as the critics. In 1993, the band released the album, What a Crying Shame. Four songs from this album reached the top forty country hits charts. In 1994, Red Hot + Country album came out which was in collaboration with Duane Eddy and Carl Perkins as a benefit album for raising AIDS awareness. 1995 saw the release of Music for All Occasions. Many singles of this album were on the country hit chart lists also.
In 1998, The Mavericks released their album known as Trampoline which was highly praised in the music industry. This album was followed by their release of their greatest hits compilation named Super Colossal Smash Hits of the 90’s: The Best of The Mavericks. This album was a hit number 40 in the United Kingdom.
In October in 2011, The Mavericks announced a reunion of their band for a tour scheduled for 2012. In February 2012, the band fruitfully signed a contract with Valory Music Co and released a fantastic digital EP known as Suited Up and Ready.
The Mavericks are soon going to be coming to perform live in an incredible live music event. If you are a fan of the band or a fan of listing to unbelievable country music live, then The Mavericks tickets are available for you to get. The Mavericks tickets are truly your way of enjoying one of the greatest music performances with your friends and loved ones.
Q:Can I view the seating map before ordering The Mavericks Tickets?
A:Sure, just visit The Mavericks Tickets page and you can check the seating map from there.