The Mavericks Tickets
The Mavericks is a music band from Miami in Florida in the United States of America. The band was created in 1989. The main music genre of the band is country music. During 1991 up till 2003, they successfully recorded and released a total of six studio records. They also released fourteen single of the popular Billboard country charts list. In 1996, they released a single titled as “All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down”. This single was the bands’ highest peaking single and was in collaboration with the acclaimed accordionist Flaco Jimenez.
The Mavericks Cities
The Mavericks Tickets
- Fri Sep 28 2018Fri Sep 28 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, The Statler Ballroom - Dallas Tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM The Mavericks, The Statler Ballroom - Dallas tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM at The Statler Ballroom Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri Sep 28 2018
- Sun Sep 30 2018Sun Sep 30 2018
- Buy Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival: Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, The Mavericks & Taj Mahal - Saturday Admission, Stephens Lake Park Tickets for 09/30 12:00 PM Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival: Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, The Mavericks & Taj Mahal - Saturday Admission, Stephens Lake Park tickets for 09/30 12:00 PM at Stephens Lake Park, Columbia, MO
- Sun Sep 30 2018
- Thu Oct 25 2018Thu Oct 25 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Tarrytown Music Hall Tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Thu Oct 25 2018
- Fri Oct 26 2018Fri Oct 26 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Tarrytown Music Hall Tickets for 10/26 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/26 08:00 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Fri Oct 26 2018
- Sun Oct 28 2018Sun Oct 28 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Taft Theatre Tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Taft Theatre tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM at Taft Theatre, Cincinnati, OH
- Sun Oct 28 2018
- Sat Nov 03 2018Sat Nov 03 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Gruene Hall Tickets for 11/03 09:00 PM The Mavericks, Gruene Hall tickets for 11/03 09:00 PM at Gruene Hall, New Braunfels, TX
- Sat Nov 03 2018
- Thu Nov 08 2018Thu Nov 08 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Schermerhorn Symphony Center Tickets for 11/08 07:00 PM The Mavericks, Schermerhorn Symphony Center tickets for 11/08 07:00 PM at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, TN
- Thu Nov 08 2018
- Fri Nov 30 2018Fri Nov 30 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Garde Arts Center Tickets for 11/30 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Garde Arts Center tickets for 11/30 08:00 PM at Garde Arts Center, New London, CT
- Fri Nov 30 2018
- Sun Dec 02 2018Sun Dec 02 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Lynn Memorial Auditorium Tickets for 12/02 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Lynn Memorial Auditorium tickets for 12/02 08:00 PM at Lynn Memorial Auditorium, Lynn, MA
- Sun Dec 02 2018
- Tue Dec 04 2018Tue Dec 04 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, The Strand Theatre - RI Tickets for 12/04 08:30 PM The Mavericks, The Strand Theatre - RI tickets for 12/04 08:30 PM at The Strand Theatre RI, Providence, RI
- Tue Dec 04 2018
- Fri Dec 07 2018Fri Dec 07 2018
- Buy The Mavericks, Tiles Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for 12/07 08:00 PM The Mavericks, Tiles Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 12/07 08:00 PM at Tiles Center For The Performing Arts, Brookville, NY
- Fri Dec 07 2018
In 2003, The Mavericks split up. The lead singer of the band, Raul Malo, embarked upon a solo career. Moreover, Robert Reynolds ended up releasing two solo EP’s known as ‘The Wintersky Works’ and ‘Audrey In A Dream’. Reynolds also was the co-founder of group known as SWAG. The group released an album titled as Catchall. Reynolds also performs with a fellow member of the band, Paul Deakin in different music bands.
After the split of The Mavericks in 2003, the band reunited and came back into the music industry in 2012. The music recording labels that they have been affiliated with have been MCA Records, Valory Music Co, Mercury Records, Cross Three Records, and Sanctuary Records. The band has given some outstanding associated acts with Hanna-McEuen and Flaco Jimenez. The band comprises of Raul Malo, Paul Deakin and Robert Reynolds.
The history of The Mavericks is quite interesting. A chance meeting between Raul Malo and the bassist Robert Reynolds took place at a recording store located in Florida. Both of them found mutual musical interests such as Patsy Cline, Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. Reynolds convinced his friend Paul Deakin to become a part of their band and play the drums. By late 1980s, the band was formed and they began playing as The Mavericks.
Initially, The Mavericks were seen producing their own original material in rock clubs that were in the area of Miami. Malo effectively contributed in writing all of the bands’ material for their debut self-titled album which was released in 1991. The debut album had a song titled as "This Broken Heart" which was then converted into a hit music video also. The second album of the band, From Hell to Paradise came out in 1992. This album received great acclaim from the fans of the band as well as the critics. In 1993, the band released the album, What a Crying Shame. Four songs from this album reached the top forty country hits charts. In 1994, Red Hot + Country album came out which was in collaboration with Duane Eddy and Carl Perkins as a benefit album for raising AIDS awareness. 1995 saw the release of Music for All Occasions. Many singles of this album were on the country hit chart lists also.
In 1998, The Mavericks released their album known as Trampoline which was highly praised in the music industry. This album was followed by their release of their greatest hits compilation named Super Colossal Smash Hits of the 90’s: The Best of The Mavericks. This album was a hit number 40 in the United Kingdom.
In October in 2011, The Mavericks announced a reunion of their band for a tour scheduled for 2012. In February 2012, the band fruitfully signed a contract with Valory Music Co and released a fantastic digital EP known as Suited Up and Ready.
The Mavericks are soon going to be coming to perform live in an incredible live music event. If you are a fan of the band or a fan of listing to unbelievable country music live, then The Mavericks tickets are available for you to get. The Mavericks tickets are truly your way of enjoying one of the greatest music performances with your friends and loved ones.
The Mavericks Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Mavericks's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Dallas at the The Statler Ballroom - Dallas on 28-Sep-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Collingswood at the Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood on 8-Dec-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Mavericks||The Statler Ballroom - Dallas||Dallas, TX||Fri Sep 28 201809/28 08:00 PM|
|Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival: Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, The Mavericks & Taj Mahal - Saturday Admission||Stephens Lake Park||Columbia, MO||Sun Sep 30 201809/30 12:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Tarrytown Music Hall||Tarrytown, NY||Thu Oct 25 201810/25 08:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Tarrytown Music Hall||Tarrytown, NY||Fri Oct 26 201810/26 08:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Taft Theatre||Cincinnati, OH||Sun Oct 28 201810/28 08:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Gruene Hall||New Braunfels, TX||Sat Nov 03 201811/03 09:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Schermerhorn Symphony Center||Nashville, TN||Thu Nov 08 201811/08 07:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Schermerhorn Symphony Center||Nashville, TN||Fri Nov 09 201811/09 08:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Schermerhorn Symphony Center||Nashville, TN||Sat Nov 10 201811/10 08:00 PM|
|The Mavericks||Garde Arts Center||New London, CT||Fri Nov 30 201811/30 08:00 PM|
The Mavericks Tickets Prices
The average price for The Mavericks Tickets start from $90. The minimum get in price is $34 for The Mavericks Tickets at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival: Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, The Mavericks & Taj Mahal - Saturday Admission||Columbia||30-Sep-18||$354||$59|
|The Mavericks||New Braunfels||3-Nov-18||$264||$215|
|The Mavericks||New London||30-Nov-18||$223||$105|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can I view the seating map before ordering The Mavericks Tickets?
A:Sure, just visit The Mavericks Tickets page and you can check the seating map from there.