The Machine Tickets
It is one of the oldest Pink Floyd tribute bands and this band is none other than The Machine. This four member band has been reviving the melodious old memories of Pink Floyd fans in every corner of the world. This group certainly knows how to revive the true Pink Floyd feel on stage. Whenever The Machine comes on stage the audience is bound to get a nostalgic music experience. This is what makes The Machine one of the most sought after progressive rock and psychedelic rock tribute bands of current times.
The Machine Venues
- The Machine B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- The Machine Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- The Machine Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood
- The Machine Stadium Performing Arts Center
- The Machine The National - VA
- The Machine The Norva
- The Machine The Rapids Theatre
- The Machine The Ridgefield Playhouse
- The Machine Upstate Concert Hall
The Machine Cities
Latest The Machine Events
- The Machine, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 12/27 08:00 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Tue Dec 27 2016
- The Machine, Upstate Concert Hall tickets for 12/29 07:00 PM at Upstate Concert Hall, Clifton Park, NY
- Thu Dec 29 2016
- The Machine, The Rapids Theatre tickets for 12/31 08:00 PM at The Rapids Theatre, Niagara Falls, NY
- Sat Dec 31 2016
- The Machine, The National - VA tickets for 01/07 08:00 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Sat Jan 07 2017
- The Machine, Coral Springs Center For The Arts tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Coral Springs Center For The Arts, Pompano Beach, FL
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- The Machine, Stadium Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/04 08:00 PM at Stadium Performing Arts Center, Woonsocket, RI
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- The Machine, Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Scottish Rite Auditorium Collingswood, Collingswood, NJ
- Fri Feb 10 2017
If it’s the music of Pink Floyd live on stage then it has to be by the band named The Machine. The Machine is a tribute group that is often referred to as the oldest tribute groups of the band Pink Floyd. Till now The Machine has done several live shows in all the major cities of America .The Machine is admired by both the fans as well as the critics for continuing the legacy of a legendary band. Come and listen to your favorite 70’s numbers of Pink Floyd by simply getting The Machine tickets.
The Machine is a group that originated in New York City in 1988. Initially it comprised of a number of musicians such as Adam Price, Wes Nagy, Sarah Gardner, Mark Zimmerman and Neil Alexander. Since then the lineup has changed and now the band comprises of four members namely singer and guitar player Ryan Ball, drummer Tahrah Cohen, bass guitarist Adam Minkoff and keyboard player Scott Chasolen. This group started off as a tribute band to Pink Floyd and till date continues to entertain the audiences with the songs of the great band. It has been active on stage for over two decades now. This band can be compared with another Pink Floyd tribute group from Australia called Australian Pink Floyd Show. Some other famous tribute groups are Fred Zeppelin, West End Girls, God Save the Queen, The Bootleg Beatles, Beatlemania and The Cast of Beatlemania.
The Machine has given numerous performances not only in the US but also across the globe in various countries of Europe, Central America as well as Asia. This band has been playing sold out concerts at various auditoriums, theaters, arenas, clubs and even casinos. This group tries its level best to recreate the exact ambience that was a signature style of Pink Floyd. As a result this gives all the fans a true Floydian experience. Vibrant lightshows, videos and hypnotically melodious music is all that makes The Machine a class apart from all other tribute bands. It has performed at all major music festivals such as Germany’s Rock of Ages, Gathering of the Vies, Bonnaroo Music Festival, Buffalo’s Artpark and Riverbend Music Festival. The Machine performs different hit tracks of Pink Floyd from all its sixteen studio albums and apart from this it also revives some of the forgotten melodious numbers by the band.
The Machine released its first tribute album titled Softly Spoken Magic Spells in 1999. This contained complete performance of Pink Floyd hit album The Dark Side of the Moon and a live concert at The Wetlands in New York City. Second album came out in 2000 and it was titled Till We Meet Again. Four more albums by this band include Two Nights at the Keswick, The Machine Unplugged, The Machine Live in Amsterdam and the latest album till now is The Symphonic Side of the Moon which was released in 2011. It is a live performance of Dark Side of the Moon with a symphony orchestra.
The true spirit of Pink Floyd can be seen and heard in the songs of this immensely gifted group who has now created a legacy of its own. One noted critic commented that "The Machine sounds exactly like Pink Floyd." If you are a hardcore fan of Floyd music then there is no better way to enjoy it than watching The Machine live on stage. For this all you got to do is quickly have The Machine tickets.