The Infamous Stringdusters Tickets
Infamous Stringdusters tickets offer the live side of one of the most innovative bluegrass acts of our times. The Stringdusters is an ensemble that boasts of great live music which is a mix of everything from bluegrass to country. It touches on rock making their sound genuinely progressive. The band is loved for its harmony and rhythm especially in their live shows.
The Infamous Stringdusters Venues
- The Infamous Stringdusters Brooklyn Bowl - NY
- The Infamous Stringdusters Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- The Infamous Stringdusters Higher Ground
- The Infamous Stringdusters Hiwassee Performing Arts Center
- The Infamous Stringdusters Mauch Chunk Opera House
- The Infamous Stringdusters Rams Head Live
- The Infamous Stringdusters Terrapin Crossroads
- The Infamous Stringdusters The Haunt - Ithaca
The Infamous Stringdusters Cities
- The Infamous Stringdusters Baltimore MD
- The Infamous Stringdusters Brooklyn NY
- The Infamous Stringdusters Denver CO
- The Infamous Stringdusters Ithaca NY
- The Infamous Stringdusters Jim Thorpe PA
- The Infamous Stringdusters Madisonville TN
- The Infamous Stringdusters San Rafael CA
- The Infamous Stringdusters South Burlington VT
Latest The Infamous Stringdusters Events
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Higher Ground tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM at Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT
- Fri Sep 16 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Hiwassee Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/22 07:30 PM at Hiwassee Performing Arts Center, Madisonville, TN
- Thu Sep 22 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Terrapin Crossroads tickets for 10/01 08:00 PM at Terrapin Crossroads, San Rafael, CA
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, The Haunt - Ithaca tickets for 11/16 08:00 PM at The Haunt Ithaca, Ithaca, NY
- Wed Nov 16 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Mauch Chunk Opera House tickets for 11/17 08:00 PM at Mauch Chunk Opera House, Jim Thorpe, PA
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- The Infamous Stringdusters, Brooklyn Bowl - NY tickets for 11/18 08:00 PM at Brooklyn Bowl NY, Brooklyn, NY
- Fri Nov 18 2016
The Infamous Stringdusters was formed in 2005 when like minded Boston Based instrument players decided to come together. It was when two students from Berklee College of Music banjo player Chris Pandolfi and guitarist Chris Eldridge decided to join dobro player Andy Hall. The trio soon landed in Nashville to complete their lineup. They met up with mandolin player Jesse Cobb and fiddler Jeremy Garrett. Both were Hall's Ronnie Brown Committee’s associates; they were put on the lineup in no time. The lineup nonetheless was incomplete, the band’s bassist was still missing. A long auditioning process brought them Travis Book and the Stringdusters were all set to go.
The band was mostly steady in their work and performances throught. The only downside came in 2007 when Eldridge left and then Jesse Cobb also left in 2011. The current lineup are five accomplished musicians; they have made and played music like dedicated artists. Together they are a real group who do not boast of their speed and skill on their instruments, but simply bring their talent to one ground. Infamous Stringdusters weave the individual sounds from each member and his instrument really well.
??The Infamous Stringdusters have been very adventurous in their musical journey. From the very start, they explored out of the box options. They decided to cross over into other genres like hip hop, while remaining bluegrass and rock to the core. The band’s cover of the hit song Walking on the Moon by Police proves their creativity. They have never restricted themselves from choosing anything different; be it a song or a music producer, they have tried their hands on a variety of things. Interestingly, they have come out successful, for the band has won great acclaim for its studio releases.
From the band’s debut release Fork in the Road (2007) to the sophomore self tilted album the following year; the band went from mediocre to successful. Hits like You Can't Handle The Truth and Well, Well made this album a chart topper. Things That Fly was the third in line and got huge critical acclaim. The ever-evolving sound of the band could be seen in All The Same, The Deputy and the remake of U2’s In God's Country. The band’s fist live compilation, We'll Do It Live went fairly well with the fans. Five years of making great music in studio and on stage made the band a "top-trending bands of the year". Ahead in this league were big names of grunge, rock and hip hop. The band was now celebrated with acts like Foo Fighters or B.B. King.
Silver Sky (2012) is the band’s latest piece of work that shows how they have tried their hands on different musical genres. No wonder they are thought by some as acoustic rock and high country by many. Bluegrass critics call them a "Phenomenon"that is likely to prevail in the future.
The band’s tours are the best of their efforts by far. The band has been tagged as the "future super group" for its onstage performances. The band lets itself break away into a jam and just play their hearts out. Stringdusters’ fans love them for their energy and surprises when they perform live. The band calls its fans the biggest strength that has made live performances the main focus.
The Infamous Stringdusters have even started playing music in studio with the feel of how the audience will like it live. In concerts, the band’s Jam Band spirit comes alive and every member comes forward to share and showcase the love for their instrument. Solo performances and elaborate set of instrumental and improvisational acts are also played on demand.
The band has had a chance to tour with artists like Del McCoury, Sam Bush, Tim O'Brien and Emmitt Nershi. The annual Festy Experience is a music festival is an effort by the band that allows artists to play music from a wide range of musical genres. The band's live music is extra special as it lies on the border of soft traditional folk and bluegrass. The jamming makes it extra lively and thoroughly enjoyable. Grab your Infamous Stringdusters tickets to join them in their latest concert tour. Enjoy!