The Hit Tickets
There is a hit out on you and The Hit Men are coming to pay you a visit soon. Now, before you start panicking and packing up your belongings for moving to another country, these hit men are not of the killing and murdering kind. In fact, the weapons they wield shoot out musical hits instead of bullets and pile up melodies instead of dead bodies. Their weapons of choice are electric guitars and drums instead of Tommy Guns and Magnums. Having been originally part of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, they have delivered hit after hit during the golden era of the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Their music has graced the legacies of Cat Stevens, Tommy James & The Shondells, Barry Manilow, The Critters, Carly Simon, Jim Croce and Elton John & Kiki Dee. Claim The Hit tickets to have them riddle you with some of the most popular numbers of yesteryears.
The Hit Tickets
- Buy Wisconsin Punk Fest: Direct Hit & The Hussy, Majestic Theatre Madison Tickets for Sat Jan 5 2019 Wisconsin Punk Fest: Direct Hit & The Hussy, Majestic Theatre Madison, tickets for 01/05 20:00 at Majestic Theatre Madison, Madison, WI
- Sat Jan 5 2019
- Buy Tributosaurus Signature Series: One Hit Wonders of the 80s, Copernicus Center Tickets for Sun Jan 20 2019 Tributosaurus Signature Series: One Hit Wonders of the 80s, Copernicus Center, tickets for 01/20 20:00 at Copernicus Center, Chicago, IL
- Sun Jan 20 2019
- Buy Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley Tickets for Mon Jan 21 2019 Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley, tickets for 01/21 14:30 at 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville, TN
- Mon Jan 21 2019
- Buy Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley Tickets for Mon Jan 28 2019 Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley, tickets for 01/28 14:30 at 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville, TN
- Mon Jan 28 2019
- Buy Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley Tickets for Mon Feb 4 2019 Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley, tickets for 02/04 14:30 at 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville, TN
- Mon Feb 4 2019
- Buy Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley Tickets for Mon Feb 11 2019 Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley, tickets for 02/11 14:30 at 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville, TN
- Mon Feb 11 2019
- Buy The Hit Men, Aventura Arts & Cultural Center - Aventura Tickets for Fri Feb 15 2019 The Hit Men, Aventura Arts & Cultural Center - Aventura, tickets for 02/15 20:00 at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center - Aventura, Miami, FL
- Fri Feb 15 2019
- Buy Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley Tickets for Mon Feb 18 2019 Big Stage Mondays, 3rd & Lindsley, tickets for 02/18 14:30 at 3rd & Lindsley, Nashville, TN
- Mon Feb 18 2019
When The Four Seasons were gathering steam during the 60s in New Jersey, their rising popularity was tinged with their connections to the Italian Mafia. However, by the time they crossed the Atlantic into the UK market, their mob persona was replaced by that of squeaky clean, thirty-something guys that had the golden ‘hit’ touch. The Hit Men are no mere tribute band of The Four Seasons and in fact comprise of the very members that had been a part of the revolving lineup. The ensemble consists of Lee Shapiro, Don Ciccone and Gerry Polci, along with Larry Gates, Russ Velazquez and Jimmy Ryan. Lee Shapiro is a music producer extraordinaire and has played a role in arranging melodies on the keyboard while with The Four Seasons. His work with Las Vegas performing legend Barry Manilow has entailed being a co-producer of the score of "Copacabana the Musical." An avid inventor and entrepreneur, Lee founded Lee Shapiro Music and created the Fisher-Price toy "Rock ‘N’ Roll Elmo."
Gerry Polci became part of The Four Seasons in 1973 and played an active part in hits such as "Who Loves You" and "Oh, What a Night" that peaked at #3 and #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. It was Gerry who sang the lead in "Oh, What a Night." Gerry stayed with the band till 1990 and after getting a degree in Music Education from Montclair State University, started a teaching career in New Providence. Don had already started his own band The Critters in 1964. However, he still makes occasional appearances with the band.
Jimmy Ryan also started his career as part of The Critters, serving as the lead guitarist and vocalist. Before becoming part of The Hit Men, Larry Gates built up his reputation by working with some of the biggest acts in the music business, such as the Grammy-winning Desmond Child and Daniel Freiberg. However, it has been with his Hit Men gig that he truly had the chance to get some of the limelight. Russ Velazquez has garnered industry-wide acclaim for his work with notable acts such as LL Cool J, Korn, Luther Vandross and Paula Abdul.
After playing for a couple of months following their formation, the gigs offers started streaming in. The unique thing about The Hit Men singing all the popular tunes of The Four Seasons is that they have the original goods. Even without the famous falsetto of Frankie Valli, the band’s lineup is packing sufficient musical arsenal to recreate the "seasonal" sound. With Jimmy Ryan singing most of Frankie’s parts and Larry Gates adding the essential double falsetto, there is still plenty of room for Russ Velazquez and either Lee or Gerry to do the harmonies. Fans of the Four Seasons will feel as they have been transported through a portal back into the heydays of the band. So book The Hit tickets now to boogey to your favorite melodies, from "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You," "Mony Mony" and "You Belong To Me" to "Sherry."
The Hit Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Hit tickets is $222. The date and location for this event is 2-Dec-18 at Andy Williams Moon River Theatre, Branson. The minimum get-in price for The Hit tickets is $150.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Diamond Rio Holiday & Hits||Branson||2-Dec-18||$222||$150|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.