The Heavy Tickets
The Heavy are among the newest member of the rock music scene. They haven’t been on the block for a long time but even then they have more than made their mark in putting themselves among the fastest rising groups in the world today. They have hit the road for an epic tour so book The Heavy tickets and catch them play live
The Heavy Tickets
- Buy Lauren Kershner, Karyn Ann & Heavy Hustle, White Eagle Saloon And Hotel Tickets for Thu Oct 25 2018 Thu Oct 25 2018Lauren Kershner, Karyn Ann & Heavy Hustle, White Eagle Saloon And Hotel, tickets for 10/25 20:00 at White Eagle Saloon And Hotel, Portland, OR
- Thu Oct 25 2018
- Buy Halloween - The Heavy Metal Horror Show, Harpos Tickets for Sat Oct 27 2018 Sat Oct 27 2018Halloween - The Heavy Metal Horror Show, Harpos, tickets for 10/27 19:00 at Harpos, Detroit, MI
- Sat Oct 27 2018
- Buy Halloween, The Cary Theater Tickets for Sun Oct 28 2018 Sun Oct 28 2018Halloween, The Cary Theater, tickets for 10/28 14:00 at The Cary Theater, Cary, NC
- Sun Oct 28 2018
- Buy Bombay Heavy & Jesse Pino and The Vital Signs, Bunkhouse Tickets for Sat Nov 3 2018 Sat Nov 3 2018Bombay Heavy & Jesse Pino and The Vital Signs, Bunkhouse, tickets for 11/03 21:00 at Bunkhouse, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Nov 3 2018
- Buy Heavy Fest: Sullivan King, The Underachievers & I See Stars, Worcester Palladium Tickets for Sat Nov 10 2018 Sat Nov 10 2018Heavy Fest: Sullivan King, The Underachievers & I See Stars, Worcester Palladium, tickets for 11/10 12:00 at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Sat Nov 10 2018
- Buy The Heavy Hitter Concert, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden Tickets for Sat Nov 24 2018 Sat Nov 24 2018The Heavy Hitter Concert, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, tickets for 11/24 20:00 at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Sat Nov 24 2018
The Heavy were incepted in Bath, United Kingdom in the year 2007. The group consists of members Dan Taylor, Kelvin Swaby, Chris Ellul and Spencer Page. Swaby and Taylor met for the first time in the late 1990’s, 1998 to be precise. They both shared the same love for music and began to listen to R&B. The chemistry was evident right from the word go and that friendship then formed the basis of The Heavy. They started off performing on a small scale but their talent was evident even during those early days. The band began to generate some headlines and then recorded a couple of tracks.
The song "That Kind of Man" was taken up by Don’t Touch Recordings. The song made some waves and its exploits brought the band to the notice of Ninja Tune who didn’t spend too much time in signing them up. With the backing of a label now on their side, The Heavy kicked off their career in mainstream music in style. They made their debut with the album "Great Vengeance and Furious Fire." The album hit the music stores in the UK on 17th September, 2007 and on 8th April, 2008 in the United States. The album received rave reviews from critics. Allmusic gave it three stars out of five and Blender did the same.
The Heavy then began to work on their next album which was titled "The House and That Dirt Built." It came out on 13th October, 2009 and once again generated a lot of positive reviews from critics. Allmusic rated it at three and a half stars out of five. PopMatters and Contact Music both gave it seven out of ten for its efforts.
Not only that but multiple songs from the album also became soundtracks for different games as well as movies. The track "Short Change Hero" was played on the movie "Faster" and video games like "Borderlands 2" and "Batman: Arkham City." On top of that the song also made its way to the "Strike Back," the TV program.
"The Glorious Dead" was released in 2012 and once again received quite a positive feedback from all corners. The Heavy have been named Artist of the Day by Spin. They have been mentioned very highly by the Rolling Stones magazines and some other major music publications as well. They were also asked to take part in the music festival named "South By Southwest in 2008.
The Heavy’s exploits have also landed them collaborations with some of the most famous names in music. They have also worked on compilations like "Contraband," "Verve Remixed Christmas" and "Johnny Cash Remixed."
The Heavy are on a roll. They have really hit their stride now and are surely becoming one of the hottest commodities in music right now. They have started their journey to the top at a very rapid pace and by the looks of things it will not be too long before they actually get there. From Super Bowl commercials to Barack Obama’s election offices all the way to movies and video games, their music has made its mark everywhere. Now that they are all set to headline some more amazing concerts, grab The Heavy tickets and watch them in concert live.
The Heavy Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Heavy tickets is $208. The date and location for this event is 1-Sep-18 at Jammin Java, Vienna. The minimum get-in price for The Heavy tickets is $85.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Cargo and The Heavy Lifters||Vienna||1-Sep-18||$208||$85|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.