The Heavy Tickets
The Heavy are among the newest member of the rock music scene. They haven’t been on the block for a long time but even then they have more than made their mark in putting themselves among the fastest rising groups in the world today. They have hit the road for an epic tour so book The Heavy tickets and catch them play live
The Heavy Tickets
- Buy Delta Heavy, Marquis Theater - CO Tickets for Sat Feb 1 2020 Delta Heavy, Marquis Theater - CO, tickets for 02/01 20:00 at Marquis Theater - CO, Denver, CO
- Sat Feb 1 2020
- Buy Kiss The Sky - The Jimi Hendrix Re-Experience & Heavy Cream, Sellersville Theater 1894 Tickets for Wed Feb 12 2020 Kiss The Sky - The Jimi Hendrix Re-Experience & Heavy Cream, Sellersville Theater 1894, tickets for 02/12 20:00 at Sellersville Theater 1894, Sellersville, PA
- Wed Feb 12 2020
- Buy FutureBirds & Old Heavy Hands, The Blind Tiger Tickets for Fri Feb 28 2020 FutureBirds & Old Heavy Hands, The Blind Tiger, tickets for 02/28 21:00 at The Blind Tiger, Greensboro, NC
- Fri Feb 28 2020
- Buy Heavy Psych Sounds Fest: Earthless, Danava, High Reeper & Crypt Trip, Rickshaw Stop Tickets for Fri Mar 27 2020 Heavy Psych Sounds Fest: Earthless, Danava, High Reeper & Crypt Trip, Rickshaw Stop, tickets for 03/27 20:00 at Rickshaw Stop, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Mar 27 2020
- Buy Daniel Lanois & Heavy Sun, The Neptune Theatre Tickets for Fri May 8 2020 Daniel Lanois & Heavy Sun, The Neptune Theatre, tickets for 05/08 20:30 at The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Fri May 8 2020
- Buy Daniel Lanois & Heavy Sun, The Great American Music Hall Tickets for Mon May 11 2020 Daniel Lanois & Heavy Sun, The Great American Music Hall, tickets for 05/11 20:00 at The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Mon May 11 2020
The Heavy were incepted in Bath, United Kingdom in the year 2007. The group consists of members Dan Taylor, Kelvin Swaby, Chris Ellul and Spencer Page. Swaby and Taylor met for the first time in the late 1990’s, 1998 to be precise. They both shared the same love for music and began to listen to R&B. The chemistry was evident right from the word go and that friendship then formed the basis of The Heavy. They started off performing on a small scale but their talent was evident even during those early days. The band began to generate some headlines and then recorded a couple of tracks.
The song "That Kind of Man" was taken up by Don’t Touch Recordings. The song made some waves and its exploits brought the band to the notice of Ninja Tune who didn’t spend too much time in signing them up. With the backing of a label now on their side, The Heavy kicked off their career in mainstream music in style. They made their debut with the album "Great Vengeance and Furious Fire." The album hit the music stores in the UK on 17th September, 2007 and on 8th April, 2008 in the United States. The album received rave reviews from critics. Allmusic gave it three stars out of five and Blender did the same.
The Heavy then began to work on their next album which was titled "The House and That Dirt Built." It came out on 13th October, 2009 and once again generated a lot of positive reviews from critics. Allmusic rated it at three and a half stars out of five. PopMatters and Contact Music both gave it seven out of ten for its efforts.
Not only that but multiple songs from the album also became soundtracks for different games as well as movies. The track "Short Change Hero" was played on the movie "Faster" and video games like "Borderlands 2" and "Batman: Arkham City." On top of that the song also made its way to the "Strike Back," the TV program.
"The Glorious Dead" was released in 2012 and once again received quite a positive feedback from all corners. The Heavy have been named Artist of the Day by Spin. They have been mentioned very highly by the Rolling Stones magazines and some other major music publications as well. They were also asked to take part in the music festival named "South By Southwest in 2008.
The Heavy’s exploits have also landed them collaborations with some of the most famous names in music. They have also worked on compilations like "Contraband," "Verve Remixed Christmas" and "Johnny Cash Remixed."
The Heavy are on a roll. They have really hit their stride now and are surely becoming one of the hottest commodities in music right now. They have started their journey to the top at a very rapid pace and by the looks of things it will not be too long before they actually get there. From Super Bowl commercials to Barack Obama’s election offices all the way to movies and video games, their music has made its mark everywhere. Now that they are all set to headline some more amazing concerts, grab The Heavy tickets and watch them in concert live.
The Heavy Ticket Prices
The average price for The Heavy Tickets start from $110. The minimum get in price is $18 for The Heavy Tickets at the Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit, Detroit. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Heavy||New York||12-Feb-20||$144||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.