The Head and The Heart Tickets
One of the America’s most distinguished indie pop-rock bands The Head and the Heart is currently on their 2013 tour. You can catch the band live as it reaches your city by getting some The Head and the Heart tickets in advance. With solid songwriting and strong vocals, their music is both lyrically intelligent and danceable also, befitting their name well. Do not miss out on this incredibly talented music group which is heading your way now.
The Head and The Heart Venues
- The Head and The Heart Soul Kitchen
- The Head and The Heart McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- The Head and The Heart Minglewood Hall
- The Head and The Heart Hoyt Sherman Auditorium
- The Head and The Heart Birch North Park Theatre
- The Head and The Heart Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Head and The Heart Marquee Theatre Az
- The Head and The Heart Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Meyer Theatre
- The Head and The Heart House Of Blues Chicago
- The Head and The Heart Greek Theatre Uc Berkeley
- The Head and The Heart Iroquois Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Cains Ballroom
The Head and The Heart Cities
- Minglewood Hall Memphis TN
- Meyer Theatre Green Bay WI
- Birch North Park Theatre San Diego CA
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison CO
- Hoyt Sherman Auditorium Des Moines IA
- McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater Troutdale OR
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre Atlanta GA
- Soul Kitchen Mobile AL
- House Of Blues - Chicago Chicago IL
- Cains Ballroom Tulsa OK
- The Civic Theatre New Orleans LA
- Iroquois Amphitheater Louisville KY
- Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley Berkeley CA
- Marquee Theatre - AZ Tempe AZ
- Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater Medford OR
- Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC) Kansas City MO
- Iron City - Birmingham Birmingham AL
Latest The Head and The Heart Events
- The Head and The Heart & Vance Joy, House Of Blues Chicago tickets for 08/01 10:00 PM House Of Blues Chicago
- Fri Aug 01 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Birch North Park Theatre tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM Birch North Park Theatre
- Mon Aug 11 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Marquee Theatre AZ tickets for 08/12 06:30 PM Marquee Theatre AZ
- Tue Aug 12 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/14 07:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Thu Aug 14 2014
- The Head and The Heart, McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater tickets for 08/30 06:30 PM McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater
- Sat Aug 30 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater tickets for 09/02 07:30 PM Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater
- Tue Sep 02 2014
- The Head and The Heart & City and Colour, Greek Theatre U.C. Berkeley tickets for 09/05 07:00 PM Greek Theatre U.C. Berkeley
- Fri Sep 05 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Meyer Theatre tickets for 09/21 07:00 PM Meyer Theatre
- Sun Sep 21 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Hoyt Sherman Auditorium tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM Hoyt Sherman Auditorium
- Mon Sep 22 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC) tickets for 09/24 08:00 PM Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC)
- Wed Sep 24 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 09/25 08:00 PM Iroquois Amphitheater
- Thu Sep 25 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Sun Sep 28 2014
- The Head and The Heart, The Civic Theatre tickets for 10/01 08:00 PM The Civic Theatre
- Wed Oct 01 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Cains Ballroom tickets for 10/05 07:00 PM Cains Ballroom
- Sun Oct 05 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Minglewood Hall tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM Minglewood Hall
- Mon Oct 06 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Iron City Birmingham tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM Iron City Birmingham
- Wed Oct 08 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Soul Kitchen tickets for 10/09 08:00 PM Soul Kitchen
- Thu Oct 09 2014
The Head and the Heart is a young band which was formed in 2009. Hailing from Seattle, this folk-pop group consists of six members including: vocalist Jonathan Russell, guitarist Josiah Johnson, violinist Charity Rose Thielen, Chris Zasche on bass, pianist Kenny Hensley and drummer Tyler Williams. The band was formed during a series of musical sessions at the local pubs like the Conor Byrne pub of Seattle in Old Ballard.
The foundation of the band was laid by Josiah Johnson from California and Jonathan Russell from Virginia while they both were in Seattle. They started out with a core songwriting partnership and were later joined by Kenny Hensle, the current keyboardist of the band. California based Hensle, aged 21 had also recently moved to Seattle to pursue his career as a musical score-writer. Thielen who is one of the three vocalists of the band was in Seattle after completing his one year of playing music and studying in Paris. Russell sent the demo of one of their songs to Tyler Williams in Virginia, asking him to join the band. Lastly, Chris Zasche, who was already playing bass for two Seattle bands "Grand Hallway" and "The Maldives," came along and the band was complete.
The band debuted in 2009 when self-burned discs of their self-titled album were released. Within few days of its release, the album copies were sold at concerts as well as local record stores. The copies were soon out of stock. The album was declared to be the best-selling album of 2010 for Sonic Boom Records, an independent record store located in Ballard. Before signing a deal with Sub Pop Records in 2010, the band had already sold more than 10,000 self-burnt copies of their album.
Due to an increased public demand and a feeding frenzy of interest shown by labels, the re-mastered version of "The Head and The Heart" came out on Sub Pop Records in 2011. Sup Pop also expanded the album by adding the studio version of "Rivers and Roads," their customary concert closer and re-recorded version of "Sounds like Hallelujah." On the event of Record Store Day 2011, the CD format of same album was re-released again. This was also the first time that their album came out on vinyl LP format. In Europe, the band is signed up with Heavenly Recordings.
Their music has been used for various television shows and series. The single "Rivers and Roads" was used in the finale of Chuck, an American television series. The song was also played in "The Drunk Train," an episode from the famous series "How I Met Your Mother." Another single "Down In The Valley," was played in Beaver Falls’ season finale as well as the Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Apart from TV series, their music has also been played in the movie trailers such as that of The Silver Linings Playbook. Recently, the band was featured in AUDIO-FILES in which the live performances of their songs like "Sounds like Hallelujah" and "Winter Song" was shown.
Starting from 2012, the band has been touring extensively in the United States as well as Europe. Apart from headlining their own concerts, they have opened shows for The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Dog, Dave Matthews, The Decemberists, The Low Anthems, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. In 2011, they were named as "Seattle’s Best New Band" by the City Arts Magazine. The same year they made their television debut on Conan. You can watch this amazing band of young talented musicians playing live this fall by getting some cheap The Heat and the Heart tickets in advance.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for the head and the heart gothic tickets?
A:Delivery charges for The Head And The Heart Ticketsare included in their price published online. Check out the instructions online and place the order.
Q:Are seats for the head and the heart gothic theatre music box together?
A:Seats for any event are generally together unless mentioned on your The Head And The Heart Tickets.