The Head and The Heart Tickets
One of the America’s most distinguished indie pop-rock bands The Head and the Heart is currently on their 2013 tour. You can catch the band live as it reaches your city by getting some The Head and the Heart tickets in advance. With solid songwriting and strong vocals, their music is both lyrically intelligent and danceable also, befitting their name well. Do not miss out on this incredibly talented music group which is heading your way now.
The Head and The Heart Venues
- The Head and The Heart Ace Hotel - Los Angeles
- The Head and The Heart Aragon Ballroom
- The Head and The Heart Cains Ballroom
- The Head and The Heart Calvin Theatre
- The Head and The Heart DAR Constitution Hall
- The Head and The Heart Hammerstein Ballroom
- The Head and the Heart House Of Blues - Boston
- The Head and The Heart Iron City - Birmingham
- The Head and The Heart Lifestyles Communities Pavilion
- The Head and The Heart Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
- The Head and The Heart Minglewood Hall
- The Head and The Heart Nob Hill Masonic Center
- The Head and The Heart Ryman Auditorium
- The Head and The Heart Soul Kitchen
- The Head and The Heart State Theatre - ME
- The Head and The Heart Taft Theatre
- The Head and The Heart The Civic Theatre
- The Head and The Heart Tower Theatre - PA
The Head and The Heart Cities
- The Head and The Heart Birmingham AL
- The Head and The Heart Boston MA
- The Head and The Heart Chicago IL
- The Head and The Heart Cincinnati OH
- The Head and The Heart Columbus OH
- The Head and The Heart Los Angeles CA
- The Head and The Heart Memphis TN
- The Head and The Heart Mobile AL
- The Head and The Heart Nashville TN
- The Head and The Heart New Orleans LA
- The Head and The Heart New York NY
- The Head and The Heart Northampton MA
- The Head and The Heart Portland ME
- The Head and The Heart Providence RI
- The Head and The Heart San Francisco CA
- The Head and The Heart Tulsa OK
- The Head and The Heart Upper Darby PA
- The Head and The Heart Washington DC
Latest The Head and The Heart Events
- The Head and The Heart, The Civic Theatre tickets for 10/01 08:00 PM at The Civic Theatre, New Orleans, LA
- Wed Oct 01 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Cains Ballroom tickets for 10/05 07:00 PM at Cains Ballroom, Tulsa, OK
- Sun Oct 05 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Minglewood Hall tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at Minglewood Hall, Memphis, TN
- Mon Oct 06 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Wed Oct 08 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Soul Kitchen tickets for 10/09 08:00 PM at Soul Kitchen, Mobile, AL
- Thu Oct 09 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Ace Hotel - Los Angeles tickets for 11/22 03:30 AM at Ace Hotel Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Nov 22 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Hammerstein Ballroom tickets for 12/02 03:30 AM at Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY
- Tue Dec 02 2014
- The Head and the Heart, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 12/03 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Wed Dec 03 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Tower Theatre - PA tickets for 12/05 08:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA, Upper Darby, PA
- Fri Dec 05 2014
- The Head and The Heart, State Theatre - ME tickets for 12/06 03:30 AM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Sat Dec 06 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Calvin Theatre tickets for 12/07 03:30 AM at Calvin Theatre, Northampton, MA
- Sun Dec 07 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Lupos Heartbreak Hotel tickets for 12/08 03:30 AM at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel, Providence, RI
- Mon Dec 08 2014
- The Head and The Heart, DAR Constitution Hall tickets for 12/09 03:30 AM at DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
- Tue Dec 09 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Lifestyles Communities Pavilion tickets for 12/11 03:30 AM at Lifestyles Communities Pavilion, Columbus, OH
- Thu Dec 11 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Taft Theatre tickets for 12/12 03:30 AM at Taft Theatre, Cincinnati, OH
- Fri Dec 12 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Aragon Ballroom tickets for 12/13 07:30 PM at Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- Sat Dec 13 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 12/14 07:30 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sun Dec 14 2014
The Head and the Heart is a young band which was formed in 2009. Hailing from Seattle, this folk-pop group consists of six members including: vocalist Jonathan Russell, guitarist Josiah Johnson, violinist Charity Rose Thielen, Chris Zasche on bass, pianist Kenny Hensley and drummer Tyler Williams. The band was formed during a series of musical sessions at the local pubs like the Conor Byrne pub of Seattle in Old Ballard.
The foundation of the band was laid by Josiah Johnson from California and Jonathan Russell from Virginia while they both were in Seattle. They started out with a core songwriting partnership and were later joined by Kenny Hensle, the current keyboardist of the band. California based Hensle, aged 21 had also recently moved to Seattle to pursue his career as a musical score-writer. Thielen who is one of the three vocalists of the band was in Seattle after completing his one year of playing music and studying in Paris. Russell sent the demo of one of their songs to Tyler Williams in Virginia, asking him to join the band. Lastly, Chris Zasche, who was already playing bass for two Seattle bands "Grand Hallway" and "The Maldives," came along and the band was complete.
The band debuted in 2009 when self-burned discs of their self-titled album were released. Within few days of its release, the album copies were sold at concerts as well as local record stores. The copies were soon out of stock. The album was declared to be the best-selling album of 2010 for Sonic Boom Records, an independent record store located in Ballard. Before signing a deal with Sub Pop Records in 2010, the band had already sold more than 10,000 self-burnt copies of their album.
Due to an increased public demand and a feeding frenzy of interest shown by labels, the re-mastered version of "The Head and The Heart" came out on Sub Pop Records in 2011. Sup Pop also expanded the album by adding the studio version of "Rivers and Roads," their customary concert closer and re-recorded version of "Sounds like Hallelujah." On the event of Record Store Day 2011, the CD format of same album was re-released again. This was also the first time that their album came out on vinyl LP format. In Europe, the band is signed up with Heavenly Recordings.
Their music has been used for various television shows and series. The single "Rivers and Roads" was used in the finale of Chuck, an American television series. The song was also played in "The Drunk Train," an episode from the famous series "How I Met Your Mother." Another single "Down In The Valley," was played in Beaver Falls’ season finale as well as the Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Apart from TV series, their music has also been played in the movie trailers such as that of The Silver Linings Playbook. Recently, the band was featured in AUDIO-FILES in which the live performances of their songs like "Sounds like Hallelujah" and "Winter Song" was shown.
Starting from 2012, the band has been touring extensively in the United States as well as Europe. Apart from headlining their own concerts, they have opened shows for The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Dog, Dave Matthews, The Decemberists, The Low Anthems, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. In 2011, they were named as "Seattle’s Best New Band" by the City Arts Magazine. The same year they made their television debut on Conan. You can watch this amazing band of young talented musicians playing live this fall by getting some cheap The Heat and the Heart tickets in advance.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for the head and the heart gothic tickets?
A:Delivery charges for The Head And The Heart Ticketsare included in their price published online. Check out the instructions online and place the order.
Q:Are seats for the head and the heart gothic theatre music box together?
A:Seats for any event are generally together unless mentioned on your The Head And The Heart Tickets.