The Head and The Heart Tickets
One of the America’s most distinguished indie pop-rock bands The Head and the Heart is currently on their 2013 tour. You can catch the band live as it reaches your city by getting some The Head and the Heart tickets in advance. With solid songwriting and strong vocals, their music is both lyrically intelligent and danceable also, befitting their name well. Do not miss out on this incredibly talented music group which is heading your way now.
The Head and The Heart Venues
- The Head and The Heart Stage AE
- The Head and The Heart Masonic Auditorium
- The Head and The Heart The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- The Head and The Heart Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- The Head and The Heart Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park
- The Head and The Heart The National
- The Head and The Heart Rams Head Live
- The Head and The Heart Flynn Center For The Performing Arts
- The Head and The Heart State Theatre Kalamazoo
- The Head and The Heart North Charleston Performing Arts Center
- The Head and The Heart The Fillmore Charlotte
- The Head and The Heart Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Head and The Heart Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater
The Head and The Heart Cities
- Masonic Auditorium Cleveland OH
- The National Richmond VA
- The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater Miami Beach FL
- The Fillmore - Charlotte Charlotte NC
- State Theatre - Kalamazoo Kalamazoo MI
- Rams Head Live Baltimore MD
- North Charleston Performing Arts Center North Charleston SC
- Flynn Center for the Performing Arts Burlington VT
- Stage AE Pittsburgh PA
- Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater Medford OR
- Upstate Concert Hall (formerly Northern Lights - Clifton Park) Clifton Park NY
- Ponte Vedra Concert Hall Ponte Vedra Beach FL
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison CO
Latest The Head and The Heart Events
- The Head and The Heart, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 05/06 08:30 PM The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- Tue May 06 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall tickets for 05/08 08:00 PM Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Thu May 08 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 05/25 08:00 PM Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- Sun May 25 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Upstate Concert Hall (formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park) tickets for 05/26 07:00 PM Upstate Concert Hall (formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park)
- Mon May 26 2014
- The Head and The Heart, State Theatre Kalamazoo tickets for 05/28 08:00 PM State Theatre Kalamazoo
- Wed May 28 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Masonic Auditorium tickets for 05/29 07:00 PM Masonic Auditorium
- Thu May 29 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Stage AE tickets for 05/30 07:00 PM Stage AE
- Fri May 30 2014
- The Head and The Heart, The National tickets for 06/02 08:00 PM The National
- Mon Jun 02 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Rams Head Live tickets for 06/04 08:00 PM Rams Head Live
- Wed Jun 04 2014
- The Head and The Heart, The Fillmore Charlotte tickets for 06/11 08:00 PM The Fillmore Charlotte
- Wed Jun 11 2014
- The Head and The Heart, North Charleston Performing Arts Center tickets for 06/12 08:00 PM North Charleston Performing Arts Center
- Thu Jun 12 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/14 07:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Thu Aug 14 2014
- The Head and The Heart, Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater tickets for 09/02 07:30 PM Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater
- Tue Sep 02 2014
The Head and the Heart is a young band which was formed in 2009. Hailing from Seattle, this folk-pop group consists of six members including: vocalist Jonathan Russell, guitarist Josiah Johnson, violinist Charity Rose Thielen, Chris Zasche on bass, pianist Kenny Hensley and drummer Tyler Williams. The band was formed during a series of musical sessions at the local pubs like the Conor Byrne pub of Seattle in Old Ballard.
The foundation of the band was laid by Josiah Johnson from California and Jonathan Russell from Virginia while they both were in Seattle. They started out with a core songwriting partnership and were later joined by Kenny Hensle, the current keyboardist of the band. California based Hensle, aged 21 had also recently moved to Seattle to pursue his career as a musical score-writer. Thielen who is one of the three vocalists of the band was in Seattle after completing his one year of playing music and studying in Paris. Russell sent the demo of one of their songs to Tyler Williams in Virginia, asking him to join the band. Lastly, Chris Zasche, who was already playing bass for two Seattle bands "Grand Hallway" and "The Maldives," came along and the band was complete.
The band debuted in 2009 when self-burned discs of their self-titled album were released. Within few days of its release, the album copies were sold at concerts as well as local record stores. The copies were soon out of stock. The album was declared to be the best-selling album of 2010 for Sonic Boom Records, an independent record store located in Ballard. Before signing a deal with Sub Pop Records in 2010, the band had already sold more than 10,000 self-burnt copies of their album.
Due to an increased public demand and a feeding frenzy of interest shown by labels, the re-mastered version of "The Head and The Heart" came out on Sub Pop Records in 2011. Sup Pop also expanded the album by adding the studio version of "Rivers and Roads," their customary concert closer and re-recorded version of "Sounds like Hallelujah." On the event of Record Store Day 2011, the CD format of same album was re-released again. This was also the first time that their album came out on vinyl LP format. In Europe, the band is signed up with Heavenly Recordings.
Their music has been used for various television shows and series. The single "Rivers and Roads" was used in the finale of Chuck, an American television series. The song was also played in "The Drunk Train," an episode from the famous series "How I Met Your Mother." Another single "Down In The Valley," was played in Beaver Falls’ season finale as well as the Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Apart from TV series, their music has also been played in the movie trailers such as that of The Silver Linings Playbook. Recently, the band was featured in AUDIO-FILES in which the live performances of their songs like "Sounds like Hallelujah" and "Winter Song" was shown.
Starting from 2012, the band has been touring extensively in the United States as well as Europe. Apart from headlining their own concerts, they have opened shows for The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Dog, Dave Matthews, The Decemberists, The Low Anthems, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. In 2011, they were named as "Seattle’s Best New Band" by the City Arts Magazine. The same year they made their television debut on Conan. You can watch this amazing band of young talented musicians playing live this fall by getting some cheap The Heat and the Heart tickets in advance.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for the head and the heart gothic tickets?
A:Delivery charges for The Head And The Heart Ticketsare included in their price published online. Check out the instructions online and place the order.
Q:Are seats for the head and the heart gothic theatre music box together?
A:Seats for any event are generally together unless mentioned on your The Head And The Heart Tickets.