The Head and The Heart Tickets
One of the America’s most distinguished indie pop-rock bands The Head and the Heart is currently on their 2013 tour. You can catch the band live as it reaches your city by getting some The Head and the Heart tickets in advance. With solid songwriting and strong vocals, their music is both lyrically intelligent and danceable also, befitting their name well. Do not miss out on this incredibly talented music group which is heading your way now.
The Head and The Heart Venues
- The Head and The Heart 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors)
- The Head and The Heart Alabama Theatre - Birmingham
- The Head and The Heart Ascend Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Cains Ballroom
- The Head and The Heart Iroquois Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Massey Hall
- The Head and The Heart Orpheum Theatre - Memphis
- The Head and The Heart Red Hat Amphitheater
- The Head and The Heart Roxy Theatre - GA
- The Head and The Heart The Anthem - D.C.
- The Head and The Heart The Pageant
- The Head and The Heart Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville
The Head and The Heart Cities
- The Head and The Heart Asheville NC
- The Head and The Heart Atlanta GA
- The Head and The Heart Birmingham AL
- The Head and The Heart Columbia MO
- The Head and The Heart Louisville KY
- The Head and The Heart Memphis TN
- The Head and The Heart Nashville TN
- The Head and The Heart Raleigh NC
- The Head and The Heart St. Louis MO
- The Head and The Heart Toronto ON
- The Head and The Heart Tulsa OK
- The Head and The Heart Washington DC
The Head and The Heart Tickets
- Tue Sep 26 2017Tue Sep 26 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Massey Hall Tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Massey Hall tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM at Massey Hall, Toronto, ON
- Tue Sep 26 2017
- Thu Sep 28 2017Thu Sep 28 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Iroquois Amphitheater Tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM at Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
- Thu Sep 28 2017
- Fri Sep 29 2017Fri Sep 29 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Ascend Amphitheater Tickets for 09/29 07:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Ascend Amphitheater tickets for 09/29 07:00 PM at Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
- Fri Sep 29 2017
- Sat Sep 30 2017Sat Sep 30 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville Tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center Asheville, Asheville, NC
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Mon Oct 02 2017Mon Oct 02 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Red Hat Amphitheater Tickets for 10/02 07:30 PM The Head and the Heart, Red Hat Amphitheater tickets for 10/02 07:30 PM at Red Hat Amphitheater, Raleigh, NC
- Mon Oct 02 2017
- Wed Oct 04 2017Wed Oct 04 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Alabama Theatre - Birmingham Tickets for 10/04 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Alabama Theatre - Birmingham tickets for 10/04 08:00 PM at Alabama Theatre Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Wed Oct 04 2017
- Thu Oct 05 2017Thu Oct 05 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Roxy Theatre - GA Tickets for 10/05 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, Roxy Theatre - GA tickets for 10/05 08:00 PM at Roxy Theatre GA, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Oct 05 2017
- Tue Oct 10 2017Tue Oct 10 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Cains Ballroom Tickets for 10/10 08:15 PM The Head and the Heart, Cains Ballroom tickets for 10/10 08:15 PM at Cains Ballroom, Tulsa, OK
- Tue Oct 10 2017
- Wed Oct 11 2017Wed Oct 11 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, Orpheum Theatre - Memphis Tickets for 10/11 07:30 PM The Head and the Heart, Orpheum Theatre - Memphis tickets for 10/11 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Wed Oct 11 2017
- Thu Oct 12 2017Thu Oct 12 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, The Pageant Tickets for 10/12 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, The Pageant tickets for 10/12 08:00 PM at The Pageant, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Oct 12 2017
- Fri Oct 13 2017Fri Oct 13 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) Tickets for 10/13 07:00 PM The Head and the Heart, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) tickets for 10/13 07:00 PM at 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), Columbia, MO
- Fri Oct 13 2017
- Fri Oct 27 2017Fri Oct 27 2017
- Buy The Head and the Heart, The Anthem - D.C. Tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM The Head and the Heart, The Anthem - D.C. tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at The Anthem D.C., Washington, DC
- Fri Oct 27 2017
The Head and the Heart is a young band which was formed in 2009. Hailing from Seattle, this folk-pop group consists of six members including: vocalist Jonathan Russell, guitarist Josiah Johnson, violinist Charity Rose Thielen, Chris Zasche on bass, pianist Kenny Hensley and drummer Tyler Williams. The band was formed during a series of musical sessions at the local pubs like the Conor Byrne pub of Seattle in Old Ballard.
The foundation of the band was laid by Josiah Johnson from California and Jonathan Russell from Virginia while they both were in Seattle. They started out with a core songwriting partnership and were later joined by Kenny Hensle, the current keyboardist of the band. California based Hensle, aged 21 had also recently moved to Seattle to pursue his career as a musical score-writer. Thielen who is one of the three vocalists of the band was in Seattle after completing his one year of playing music and studying in Paris. Russell sent the demo of one of their songs to Tyler Williams in Virginia, asking him to join the band. Lastly, Chris Zasche, who was already playing bass for two Seattle bands "Grand Hallway" and "The Maldives," came along and the band was complete.
The band debuted in 2009 when self-burned discs of their self-titled album were released. Within few days of its release, the album copies were sold at concerts as well as local record stores. The copies were soon out of stock. The album was declared to be the best-selling album of 2010 for Sonic Boom Records, an independent record store located in Ballard. Before signing a deal with Sub Pop Records in 2010, the band had already sold more than 10,000 self-burnt copies of their album.
Due to an increased public demand and a feeding frenzy of interest shown by labels, the re-mastered version of "The Head and The Heart" came out on Sub Pop Records in 2011. Sup Pop also expanded the album by adding the studio version of "Rivers and Roads," their customary concert closer and re-recorded version of "Sounds like Hallelujah." On the event of Record Store Day 2011, the CD format of same album was re-released again. This was also the first time that their album came out on vinyl LP format. In Europe, the band is signed up with Heavenly Recordings.
Their music has been used for various television shows and series. The single "Rivers and Roads" was used in the finale of Chuck, an American television series. The song was also played in "The Drunk Train," an episode from the famous series "How I Met Your Mother." Another single "Down In The Valley," was played in Beaver Falls’ season finale as well as the Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Apart from TV series, their music has also been played in the movie trailers such as that of The Silver Linings Playbook. Recently, the band was featured in AUDIO-FILES in which the live performances of their songs like "Sounds like Hallelujah" and "Winter Song" was shown.
Starting from 2012, the band has been touring extensively in the United States as well as Europe. Apart from headlining their own concerts, they have opened shows for The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Dog, Dave Matthews, The Decemberists, The Low Anthems, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. In 2011, they were named as "Seattle’s Best New Band" by the City Arts Magazine. The same year they made their television debut on Conan. You can watch this amazing band of young talented musicians playing live this fall by getting some cheap The Heat and the Heart tickets in advance.
The Head and The Heart Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Head and The Heart's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Toronto at the Massey Hall on 26-Sep-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Washington at the The Anthem - D.C. on 27-Oct-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Head and the Heart||Massey Hall||Toronto, ON||Tue Sep 26 201709/26 08:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Iroquois Amphitheater||Louisville, KY||Thu Sep 28 201709/28 08:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Ascend Amphitheater||Nashville, TN||Fri Sep 29 201709/29 07:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville||Asheville, NC||Sat Sep 30 201709/30 08:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Red Hat Amphitheater||Raleigh, NC||Mon Oct 02 201710/02 07:30 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Alabama Theatre - Birmingham||Birmingham, AL||Wed Oct 04 201710/04 08:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Roxy Theatre - GA||Atlanta, GA||Thu Oct 05 201710/05 08:00 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Cains Ballroom||Tulsa, OK||Tue Oct 10 201710/10 08:15 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||Orpheum Theatre - Memphis||Memphis, TN||Wed Oct 11 201710/11 07:30 PM|
|The Head and the Heart||The Pageant||St. Louis, MO||Thu Oct 12 201710/12 08:00 PM|
The Head and The Heart Tickets Prices
The average price for The Head and The Heart Tickets start from $73. The minimum get in price is $37 for The Head and The Heart Tickets at the Red Hat Amphitheater, Raleigh. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Head and the Heart||Toronto||26-Sep-17||$159||$78|
|The Head and the Heart||Louisville||28-Sep-17||$113||$54|
|The Head and the Heart||Nashville||29-Sep-17||$107||$50|
|The Head and the Heart||Asheville||30-Sep-17||$138||$60|
|The Head and the Heart||Raleigh||2-Oct-17||$73||$37|
|The Head and the Heart||Birmingham||4-Oct-17||$111||$56|
|The Head and the Heart||Atlanta||5-Oct-17||$107||$54|
|The Head and the Heart||Tulsa||10-Oct-17||$113||$52|
|The Head and the Heart||Memphis||11-Oct-17||$89||$61|
|The Head and the Heart||St. Louis||12-Oct-17||$98||$55|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Top Selling ALTERNATIVE TICKETS
Q:Are there any delivery charges for the head and the heart gothic tickets?
A:Delivery charges for The Head And The Heart Ticketsare included in their price published online. Check out the instructions online and place the order.
Q:Are seats for the head and the heart gothic theatre music box together?
A:Seats for any event are generally together unless mentioned on your The Head And The Heart Tickets.