The Head and The Heart Tickets
One of the America’s most distinguished indie pop-rock bands The Head and the Heart is currently on their 2013 tour. You can catch the band live as it reaches your city by getting some The Head and the Heart tickets in advance. With solid songwriting and strong vocals, their music is both lyrically intelligent and danceable also, befitting their name well. Do not miss out on this incredibly talented music group which is heading your way now.
The Head and The Heart Venues
- The Head and The Heart Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- The Head and The Heart Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater
- The Head and The Heart Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- The Head and The Heart Jannus Live
- LaureLive: The Head and the Heart, Gary Clark Jr. & Young The Giant - 2 Day Pass Laurel School's Butler Campus
- The Head and The Heart MacEwan Hall
- The Head and The Heart Merriweather Post Pavilion
- The Head and The Heart O'Brians Event Centre
- The Head and The Heart Outdoor Amphitheater At Ford Idaho Center
- The Head and The Heart PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center
- The Head and The Heart Red Butte Garden
- The Head and The Heart Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Head and The Heart Sprint Pavilion
- The Head and The Heart The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
The Head and The Heart Cities
The Head and The Heart Tickets
- The Head and The Heart, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 05/17 08:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Wed May 17 2017
- The Head and The Heart, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 05/18 08:00 PM The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- Thu May 18 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Dr. Phillips Center Walt Disney Theater tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM Dr. Phillips Center Walt Disney Theater
- Fri May 19 2017
- The Head and The Heart, O'Brians Event Centre tickets for 05/30 08:00 PM O'Brians Event Centre
- Tue May 30 2017
- LaureLive: The Head and the Heart, Gary Clark Jr. & Young The Giant - 2 Day Pass, Laurel School's Butler Campus tickets for 06/10 03:30 AM Laurel School's Butler Campus
- Sat Jun 10 2017
- The Head and The Heart, PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center tickets for 06/12 07:30 PM PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center
- Mon Jun 12 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Sprint Pavilion tickets for 06/14 07:00 PM Sprint Pavilion
- Wed Jun 14 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Merriweather Post Pavilion tickets for 06/15 07:00 PM Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion tickets for 07/29 07:30 PM Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Sat Jul 29 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/02 08:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Wed Aug 02 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/03 08:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Thu Aug 03 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Outdoor Amphitheater At Ford Idaho Center tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM Outdoor Amphitheater At Ford Idaho Center
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- The Head and The Heart, Red Butte Garden tickets for 08/13 07:00 PM Red Butte Garden
- Sun Aug 13 2017
The Head and the Heart is a young band which was formed in 2009. Hailing from Seattle, this folk-pop group consists of six members including: vocalist Jonathan Russell, guitarist Josiah Johnson, violinist Charity Rose Thielen, Chris Zasche on bass, pianist Kenny Hensley and drummer Tyler Williams. The band was formed during a series of musical sessions at the local pubs like the Conor Byrne pub of Seattle in Old Ballard.
The foundation of the band was laid by Josiah Johnson from California and Jonathan Russell from Virginia while they both were in Seattle. They started out with a core songwriting partnership and were later joined by Kenny Hensle, the current keyboardist of the band. California based Hensle, aged 21 had also recently moved to Seattle to pursue his career as a musical score-writer. Thielen who is one of the three vocalists of the band was in Seattle after completing his one year of playing music and studying in Paris. Russell sent the demo of one of their songs to Tyler Williams in Virginia, asking him to join the band. Lastly, Chris Zasche, who was already playing bass for two Seattle bands "Grand Hallway" and "The Maldives," came along and the band was complete.
The band debuted in 2009 when self-burned discs of their self-titled album were released. Within few days of its release, the album copies were sold at concerts as well as local record stores. The copies were soon out of stock. The album was declared to be the best-selling album of 2010 for Sonic Boom Records, an independent record store located in Ballard. Before signing a deal with Sub Pop Records in 2010, the band had already sold more than 10,000 self-burnt copies of their album.
Due to an increased public demand and a feeding frenzy of interest shown by labels, the re-mastered version of "The Head and The Heart" came out on Sub Pop Records in 2011. Sup Pop also expanded the album by adding the studio version of "Rivers and Roads," their customary concert closer and re-recorded version of "Sounds like Hallelujah." On the event of Record Store Day 2011, the CD format of same album was re-released again. This was also the first time that their album came out on vinyl LP format. In Europe, the band is signed up with Heavenly Recordings.
Their music has been used for various television shows and series. The single "Rivers and Roads" was used in the finale of Chuck, an American television series. The song was also played in "The Drunk Train," an episode from the famous series "How I Met Your Mother." Another single "Down In The Valley," was played in Beaver Falls’ season finale as well as the Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Apart from TV series, their music has also been played in the movie trailers such as that of The Silver Linings Playbook. Recently, the band was featured in AUDIO-FILES in which the live performances of their songs like "Sounds like Hallelujah" and "Winter Song" was shown.
Starting from 2012, the band has been touring extensively in the United States as well as Europe. Apart from headlining their own concerts, they have opened shows for The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Dr. Dog, Dave Matthews, The Decemberists, The Low Anthems, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. In 2011, they were named as "Seattle’s Best New Band" by the City Arts Magazine. The same year they made their television debut on Conan. You can watch this amazing band of young talented musicians playing live this fall by getting some cheap The Heat and the Heart tickets in advance.
The Head and The Heart Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Head and The Heart's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Saint Petersburg at the Jannus Live on 16-May-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Salt Lake City at the Red Butte Garden on 13-Aug-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Head and The Heart||Jannus Live||Saint Petersburg, FL||Tue May 16 201705/16 07:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||Florida Theatre Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||Wed May 17 201705/17 08:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater||Miami Beach, FL||Thu May 18 201705/18 08:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater||Orlando, FL||Fri May 19 201705/19 08:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||Macewan Hall||Calgary, AB||Sun May 28 201705/28 08:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||O'Brians Event Centre||Saskatoon, SK||Tue May 30 201705/30 08:00 PM|
|LaureLive: The Head and the Heart, Gary Clark Jr. & Young The Giant - 2 Day Pass||Laurel School's Butler Campus||Novelty, OH||Sat Jun 10 201706/10 03:30 AM|
|The Head and The Heart||PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center||Cincinnati, OH||Mon Jun 12 201706/12 07:30 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||Sprint Pavilion||Charlottesville, VA||Wed Jun 14 201706/14 07:00 PM|
|The Head and The Heart||Merriweather Post Pavilion||Columbia, MD||Thu Jun 15 201706/15 07:00 PM|
The Head and The Heart Tickets Prices
The average price for The Head and The Heart Tickets start from $88. The minimum get in price is $5 for The Head and The Heart Tickets at the Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Head and The Heart||Saint Petersburg||16-May-17||$119||$46|
|The Head and The Heart||Jacksonville||17-May-17||$142||$63|
|The Head and The Heart||Miami Beach||18-May-17||$438||$36|
|The Head and The Heart||Orlando||19-May-17||$131||$63|
|The Head and The Heart||Calgary||28-May-17||$129||$52|
|The Head and The Heart||Saskatoon||30-May-17||$193||$109|
|LaureLive: The Head and the Heart, Gary Clark Jr. & Young The Giant - 2 Day Pass||Novelty||10-Jun-17||$214||$210|
|The Head and The Heart||Cincinnati||12-Jun-17||$88||$13|
|The Head and The Heart||Charlottesville||14-Jun-17||$202||$66|
|The Head and The Heart||Columbia||15-Jun-17||$113||$5|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for the head and the heart gothic tickets?
A:Delivery charges for The Head And The Heart Ticketsare included in their price published online. Check out the instructions online and place the order.
Q:Are seats for the head and the heart gothic theatre music box together?
A:Seats for any event are generally together unless mentioned on your The Head And The Heart Tickets.