The Go Go S Tickets
The beloved all-female rock band, The Go-Go’s are all set to take their final bow. The legendary rock ensemble has announced their farewell tour that will kick off on August 2 and wrap up on August 30 after hitting 18 cities. The month-long farewell trek promises fans with The Go-Go’s tickets “some loud, fast music and a great party!”. After a series of breakups and reunions, the LA girls – Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Charlotte Caffey and Gina Schock have decided to have one last blast and they can’t wait to bring their 38 years’ worth of music to the live arenas. Don’t miss an epic performance by the most successful all-female rock band in music history.
The Go Go S Tickets
- Buy The Go-Go's, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay Tickets for 06/23 07:30 PM The Go-Go's, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 06/23 07:30 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, San Diego, CA
- Wed Jun 23 2021
- Buy The Go-Go's, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay Tickets for 06/24 07:30 PM The Go-Go's, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 06/24 07:30 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, San Diego, CA
- Thu Jun 24 2021
- Buy The Go-Go's, Pechanga Theater At Pechanga Resort & Casino Tickets for 06/27 07:30 PM The Go-Go's, Pechanga Theater At Pechanga Resort & Casino tickets for 06/27 07:30 PM at Pechanga Theater At Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, CA
- Sun Jun 27 2021
- Buy The Go-Go's, Xcite Center - Parx Casino and Racing Tickets for 07/08 07:30 PM The Go-Go's, Xcite Center - Parx Casino and Racing tickets for 07/08 07:30 PM at Xcite Center Parx Casino and Racing, Bensalem, PA
- Thu Jul 08 2021
- Buy The Go-Go's, The Grand Theater At Foxwoods Tickets for 07/10 08:00 PM The Go-Go's, The Grand Theater At Foxwoods tickets for 07/10 08:00 PM at The Grand Theater At Foxwoods, Mashantucket, CT
- Sat Jul 10 2021
- Buy The Go-Go's, Orpheum Theatre - Los Angeles Tickets for 06/30 03:30 AM The Go-Go's, Orpheum Theatre - Los Angeles tickets for 06/30 03:30 AM at Orpheum Theatre Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Jun 30 2070
- Buy The Go-Go's, Stone Pony Summer Stage Tickets for 07/05 03:30 AM The Go-Go's, Stone Pony Summer Stage tickets for 07/05 03:30 AM at Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park, NJ
- Sat Jul 05 2070
- Buy The Go-Go's, NYCB Theatre at Westbury Tickets for 07/07 03:30 AM The Go-Go's, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 07/07 03:30 AM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Mon Jul 07 2070
- Buy The Go-Go's, The Masonic - San Francisco Tickets for 07/12 03:30 AM The Go-Go's, The Masonic - San Francisco tickets for 07/12 03:30 AM at The Masonic San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Jul 12 2070
The Go-Go’s Gear Up For A Final Goodbye
It was a long time in coming but still the news of The Go Go’s farewell tour has saddened many. Fans of music in general, not just of any particular genre know what these Florida girls mean to the music world. Making their debut in 1978, the initial lineup comprised of Belinda Carlisle as the vocalist, Jane Wiedlin on guitar as well as vocals, Margot Olavarria as the bassist and Elissa Bello on drums. Today, only Carlisle and Wiedlin remain from the original ensemble and are joined by Charlotte Caffey and Gina Schock.
The Go-Go’s have etched their name in history as the premier all-female band to play their own instruments, write their own songs and setting the foundation for generations of women in rock. The internationally famous hitmakers enjoyed a three-decade run as the women who rock and took the fans by storm with their feisty music. They lived an American Dream which sums up in words – they came, they saw and they conquered. The Go-Go’s energetic songs appealed to a wide audience and topped the music charts as well as dominated the airwaves. In their early years the quartet were virtually inescapable and were seen everywhere from television to magazine covers, appearing in popular concert tours and high-profile events. They were truly rockstars and soared as phenomenal musicians.
It’s time for the fans to stand up and show these legends what they mean to them. Give them the farewell they deserve – buy The Go-Go’s tickets and fill the arenas to the brim.
The Go-Go’s Start A Legacy Of First All-Girl Pop Rock Band
Redefining pop and rock n roll, The Go-Go’s introduced the audience to the sensitive, new wave pop classic. Initially playing at clubs, the band finally got a break when they signed with I.R.S. and the rest is history. Gina Schock acted as the driving force for the band and her passion turned them from a novelty to a sensation in the LA music scene.
Roaring to success with their debut album “Beauty and the Beat”, The Go-Go’s stunned the music fraternity with their self-penned pop singles and big beats. Belinda’s infectious vocals, powerful guitar strumming by Wiedlin and Caffey, throbbing bass by Kathy Valentine and catchy rhythm by Gina Schock announced their arrival. The lead singles “Our Lips Are Sealed” and “We Got the Beat” peaked on the Billboard 200, earning them Grammy nomination. The party minded tracks are still the highlight of their live concerts and make the crowd go crazy.
The band continued their success with second album “Vacation” and the title track became one of their most played songs. The Go-Go’s eclectic song-collection includes other anthems as well like, “Turn to You”, “Head Over Heels” and “Yes or No”. They will be playing all these songs and more on their farewell tour, so be there to catch their last hurrah live.
The Go Go S Ticket Prices
The average price for The Go Go S Tickets start from $59. The minimum get in price is $49 for The Go Go S Tickets at the The Grand Theater At Foxwoods, Mashantucket. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Go-Go's||San Diego||23-Jun-21||$234||$162|
|The Go-Go's||San Diego||24-Jun-21||$256||$133|
|The Go-Go's||Los Angeles||30-Jun-70||$178||$50|
|The Go-Go's||Los Angeles||1-Jul-70||$181||$67|
|The Go-Go's||Asbury Park||5-Jul-70||$59||$55|
|The Go-Go's||San Francisco||12-Jul-70||$187||$80|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.