The Four Tops Tickets
The Four Tops is one of America’s oldest and most renowned vocal quartets. The band that currently consists of members Abdul Fakir, Ronnie McNeir, Harold Bonhart and Lawrence Payton, Jr. has been mesmerizing audiences for years now. As a result they have been able to establish a fan base that is spread all across the world. Fans are advised to purchase cheap The Four Tops tickets as soon as they can.
The Four Tops Venues
- The Four Tops Belk Theatre at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- The Four Tops Cape Cod Melody Tent
- The Four Tops Durham Performing Arts Center
- The Four Tops Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- The Four Tops Palace Theater - CT
- The Four Tops South Shore Music Circus
- The Four Tops Tropicana Casino - Tropicana Showroom - NJ
The Four Tops Cities
Latest The Four Tops Events
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, Belk Theatre at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center tickets for 07/09 07:30 PM Belk Theatre at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Thu Jul 09 2015
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, Cape Cod Melody Tent tickets for 08/14 07:30 PM Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Fri Aug 14 2015
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, South Shore Music Circus tickets for 08/15 08:00 PM South Shore Music Circus
- Sat Aug 15 2015
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, Durham Performing Arts Center tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM Durham Performing Arts Center
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Thu Jan 21 2016
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, Palace Theater CT tickets for 03/20 06:30 PM Palace Theater CT
- Sun Mar 20 2016
The Four Tops Concert tickets will allow audiences to witness the group that was formed back in 1953. The original lineup of the singing quartet constituted of members, Abdul Fakir, Levi Stubbs, Lawrence Payton and Renaldo Benson. All four singers were from the same school located in Detroit and started singing together since a young age. During this time they named their group, The Four Aims, and were able to sign on with Chess Records through a personal contact.
The members were then seen changing their name to The Four Tops in 1956. They started recording singles with recording label companies such as Red Top, Chess, Columbia Records and Riverside Records. They also toured relentlessly throughout the US creating a polished image for themselves. However it wasn’t until the group signed onto Motown Records in late fifties that the Four Tops received the fame they were aiming for.
Before releasing their own singles, the Tops were seen providing background vocals for hits such as "My Baby Loves Me" and "Run, Run, Run" by Martha and the Vandellas and The Supremes, respectively. It was in 1964 that the group started working on their debut single that would be named "Baby I Need Your Love".
The songwriting team of Motown Records created the instrumentals of the track long before the recording company decided to give the music to the Four Tops. The release became a commercial hit and was able to peak at number eleven on US Billboard Pop Chart. The song also took over radio stations such as WKNR and WMCA in the US and was heard playing ceaselessly. Two singles followed this popular release. Titled "Without the One You Love" and "Ask the Lonely", these songs were also charted amongst the top thirty tracks on the Top 30 Pop Hits Chart and the R&B Top 40 Charts.
The next couple of years proved to be quite successful for the group as they were able to produce several chart topping singles such as "I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)", "It’s the Same Old Song", "Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever", "Shake Me, Wake Me" and "Something About You". In 1966 the group was able to release its biggest single to date. Titled "Reach out I’ll Be There" landed on the top of the US Pop Charts. It also went onto becoming the band’s signature hit. Several other tracks that were able to draw public attention included "Bernadette" and "7 Rooms of Gloom".
To date the smashing group has come forth with nineteen albums brought forth via Motown Records, eight releases through ABC Records, two albums through Casablanca Records and one each from Arista and Prism Leisure. Such a great track record has allowed them to be inducted into several prestigious hall of fames that include the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grammy Hall of Fame.
Apart from this the group has also won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and Rhythm and Blues Foundation Pioneer Award. They have been included in the Billboard Magazine Top 100 Artists of All Time list and 100 Greatest Artists of All Time list. Watch this multi-award winning group as it reunites to perform some of their greatest hits on stage. Buy The Four Tops tickets to become a part of an unforgettable performance.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for four tops tickets?
A:Delivery charges are included in the price of The Four Tops Tickets published on our page. Check and place your order.