The Expendables Tickets
Music venues such as the Catalyst in Santa Cruz, the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa and the Marquee Theater in Arizona are preparing to hold a concert by the American ensemble, the Expendables. These performances will also present the ska punk band, the Dirty Heads. All music lovers are invited to get a seat for themselves today by purchasing cheap The Expendables tickets.
The Expendables Venues
- The Expendables Bottom Lounge
- The Expendables Boulder Theater
- The Expendables El Corazon
- The Expendables Intersection - The Stache
- The Expendables Knitting Factory Concert House
- The Expendables Knitting Factory Spokane
- The Expendables Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- The Expendables The Catalyst
- The Expendables The Cave - Big Bear Lake
- The Expendables The Depot - Salt Lake City
- The Expendables The Observatory - North Park
- The Expendables The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska
- The Expendables Wooly's
The Expendables Cities
- The Expendables Big Bear Lake CA
- The Expendables Boise ID
- The Expendables Boulder CO
- The Expendables Chicago IL
- The Expendables Des Moines IA
- The Expendables Grand Rapids MI
- The Expendables Omaha NE
- The Expendables Portland OR
- The Expendables Salt Lake City UT
- The Expendables San Diego CA
- The Expendables Santa Cruz CA
- The Expendables Seattle WA
- The Expendables Spokane WA
The Expendables Schedule 2017-18
- The Expendables, Intersection - The Stache tickets for 04/13 07:00 PM at Intersection The Stache, Grand Rapids, MI
- Thu Apr 13 2017
- The Expendables, Bottom Lounge tickets for 04/14 07:00 PM at Bottom Lounge, Chicago, IL
- Fri Apr 14 2017
- The Expendables, The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska tickets for 04/17 07:30 PM at The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Mon Apr 17 2017
- The Expendables, Boulder Theater tickets for 04/20 08:30 PM at Boulder Theater, Boulder, CO
- Thu Apr 20 2017
- The Expendables, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 04/22 08:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sat Apr 22 2017
- The Expendables, Knitting Factory Concert House tickets for 04/23 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Concert House, Boise, ID
- Sun Apr 23 2017
- The Expendables, Knitting Factory Spokane tickets for 04/24 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Spokane, Spokane, WA
- Mon Apr 24 2017
- The Expendables, Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- The Expendables, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 05/05 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Fri May 05 2017
- The Expendables, The Catalyst tickets for 05/13 08:00 PM at The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA
- Sat May 13 2017
Hailing from the area of Santa Cruz the Expendables was established back in 1997. The member lineup constitutes of founding members, Ryan DeMars on bass, Raul Bianchi as lead guitarist, Adam Patterson providing vocals while playing drums and Geoff Weers on guitar and providing vocals as well. The Expendables are known to present diverse music styles as they effortlessly combine genres of punk rock, ska, and reggae and surf rock music.
The band picked up pace in the music industry in 2003 when the members started off with their own radio show. Titled "Locals Only" the show ran on KMBY. Two years after the success of the radio show, the Expendables began recording their music for a compilation album that was being created to raise funds for the junior surfing team of USA. The 2005 movie named "XXX Rated: A Year in the Life of Santa Cruz Phenomenon" also showcases the band while on tours. After completing these collaborative endeavors, the group started releasing music in 2000 when they signed onto Stoopid Records.
Their debut album was titled "No Time to Worry". Another album followed this release in 2001. Named "Open Container" the album was able to garner positive critical responses from all over America. Their third album titled "Gettin’ Filthy" came out in 2004 and presented hit tracks such as "Sacrifice" and "Bowl for Two." "Sacrifice" was also added to the playlist of Guitar World Hero Tour. This video game also showcased the song "Down, Down, Down" from the group’s self-titled album that was brought forth in 2007. Over the years, the group has performed on tours alongside bands such as Less than Jake, Pepper, 311, Slightly Stoopid, G. Love & Special Sauce and Kottonmouth Kings. The Expendables was also seen headlining the 2012 Ladera Skateboards Pres: Winter Blackout Tour where they performed with MTHDS & through the Roots and Fortunate Youth.
During these years The Expendables was first seen coming forth with the album "Prove It" in 2010 and then their most recent release "Gone Soft" in 2012. "Gone Soft" was an acoustic release that provided acoustic versions of popular tracks from their previous albums. Fans now have the chance of listening to their favorite numbers by the group at a string of upcoming concerts. Be sure to grab The Expendables tickets now.
At these concerts, another band that will be sharing the stage with the Expendables is the Dirty Heads. The hip hop band that is also known to present ska punk tunes hails from the city of Huntington Beach. The band was formed back in 1996 by Dustin Bushnell and Jared Watson. The two became acquainted at a high school party. Listening to each other’s demo tapes, the musicians started performing with each other. Soon they were recording songs and officially named themselves the Dirty Heads.
The current lineup of the band consists of Jared Watson, Dustin Bushnell, Jon Olazabal, Matt Ochoa, David Foral and Shawn Hagood. To date the members have released two studio albums, the debut album "Any Port in a Storm" released in 2008 via Executive Records. The sophomore album was titled "Cabin by the Sea" and came out through Five Seven Records. These albums were able to land on the seventh and fourth spots of the US Top Alternative Chart. One of their most popular singles includes the track "Lay Me Down" that was able to top not only the US Alternative Songs Chart but also the US Rock Chart. Listen to the band perform their hits by getting hold of The Expendables tickets in time.
The Expendables Events Tickets Prices
The average price for The Expendables Tickets start from $70. The minimum get in price is $26 for The Expendables Tickets at the Knitting Factory Concert House, Boise. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Expendables||Grand Rapids||13-Apr-17||$162||$67|
|The Expendables||Des Moines||16-Apr-17||$133||$32|
|The Expendables||Salt Lake City||22-Apr-17||$145||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:I have lost my The Expendables Tickets! What do I do about it!
A:We are very sorry to know that you have lost the The Expendables Tickets. However, we do not deal in lost tickets.