The Expendables Tickets
Music venues such as the Catalyst in Santa Cruz, the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa and the Marquee Theater in Arizona are preparing to hold a concert by the American ensemble, the Expendables. These performances will also present the ska punk band, the Dirty Heads. All music lovers are invited to get a seat for themselves today by purchasing cheap The Expendables tickets.
The Expendables Venues
- The Expendables Cargo Concert Hall
- The Expendables Club LA - Destin
- The Expendables Culture Room
- The Expendables Granada Theater - Dallas
- The Expendables House Of Blues - Houston
- The Expendables House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- The Expendables House Of Blues - Orlando
- The Expendables House Of Rock - Corpus Christi
- The Expendables Marquee Theatre - AZ
- The Expendables Mavericks at The Landing
- The Expendables McNear's Mystic Theatre
- The Expendables Paper Tiger
- The Expendables Rams Head Live
- The Expendables The Observatory - Santa Ana
The Expendables Cities
- The Expendables Baltimore MD
- The Expendables Corpus Christi TX
- The Expendables Dallas TX
- The Expendables Destin FL
- The Expendables Fort Lauderdale FL
- The Expendables Houston TX
- The Expendables Jacksonville FL
- The Expendables North Myrtle Beach SC
- The Expendables Orlando FL
- The Expendables Petaluma CA
- The Expendables Reno NV
- The Expendables San Antonio TX
- The Expendables Santa Ana CA
- The Expendables Tempe AZ
Latest The Expendables Events
- The Expendables, Cargo Concert Hall tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM at Cargo Concert Hall, Reno, NV
- Thu Jan 19 2017
- The Expendables, McNear's Mystic Theatre tickets for 01/20 08:30 PM at McNear's Mystic Theatre, Petaluma, CA
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- The Expendables, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana, Santa Ana, CA
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- The Expendables, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 02/03 07:00 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- The Expendables, House Of Rock - Corpus Christi tickets for 02/07 07:00 PM at House Of Rock Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- The Expendables, Paper Tiger tickets for 02/08 07:00 PM at Paper Tiger, San Antonio, TX
- Wed Feb 08 2017
- The Expendables, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 02/09 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Thu Feb 09 2017
- The Expendables, Granada Theater - Dallas tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Granada Theater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- The Expendables, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 02/13 07:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana, Santa Ana, CA
- Mon Feb 13 2017
- The Expendables, Club LA - Destin tickets for 02/15 07:00 PM at Club LA Destin, Destin, FL
- Wed Feb 15 2017
- The Expendables, Mavericks at The Landing tickets for 02/16 06:00 PM at Mavericks at The Landing, Jacksonville, FL
- Thu Feb 16 2017
- The Expendables, Culture Room tickets for 02/17 08:00 PM at Culture Room, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fri Feb 17 2017
- The Expendables, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 02/18 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- The Expendables, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 03/11 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sat Mar 11 2017
Hailing from the area of Santa Cruz the Expendables was established back in 1997. The member lineup constitutes of founding members, Ryan DeMars on bass, Raul Bianchi as lead guitarist, Adam Patterson providing vocals while playing drums and Geoff Weers on guitar and providing vocals as well. The Expendables are known to present diverse music styles as they effortlessly combine genres of punk rock, ska, and reggae and surf rock music.
The band picked up pace in the music industry in 2003 when the members started off with their own radio show. Titled "Locals Only" the show ran on KMBY. Two years after the success of the radio show, the Expendables began recording their music for a compilation album that was being created to raise funds for the junior surfing team of USA. The 2005 movie named "XXX Rated: A Year in the Life of Santa Cruz Phenomenon" also showcases the band while on tours. After completing these collaborative endeavors, the group started releasing music in 2000 when they signed onto Stoopid Records.
Their debut album was titled "No Time to Worry". Another album followed this release in 2001. Named "Open Container" the album was able to garner positive critical responses from all over America. Their third album titled "Gettin’ Filthy" came out in 2004 and presented hit tracks such as "Sacrifice" and "Bowl for Two." "Sacrifice" was also added to the playlist of Guitar World Hero Tour. This video game also showcased the song "Down, Down, Down" from the group’s self-titled album that was brought forth in 2007. Over the years, the group has performed on tours alongside bands such as Less than Jake, Pepper, 311, Slightly Stoopid, G. Love & Special Sauce and Kottonmouth Kings. The Expendables was also seen headlining the 2012 Ladera Skateboards Pres: Winter Blackout Tour where they performed with MTHDS & through the Roots and Fortunate Youth.
During these years The Expendables was first seen coming forth with the album "Prove It" in 2010 and then their most recent release "Gone Soft" in 2012. "Gone Soft" was an acoustic release that provided acoustic versions of popular tracks from their previous albums. Fans now have the chance of listening to their favorite numbers by the group at a string of upcoming concerts. Be sure to grab The Expendables tickets now.
At these concerts, another band that will be sharing the stage with the Expendables is the Dirty Heads. The hip hop band that is also known to present ska punk tunes hails from the city of Huntington Beach. The band was formed back in 1996 by Dustin Bushnell and Jared Watson. The two became acquainted at a high school party. Listening to each other’s demo tapes, the musicians started performing with each other. Soon they were recording songs and officially named themselves the Dirty Heads.
The current lineup of the band consists of Jared Watson, Dustin Bushnell, Jon Olazabal, Matt Ochoa, David Foral and Shawn Hagood. To date the members have released two studio albums, the debut album "Any Port in a Storm" released in 2008 via Executive Records. The sophomore album was titled "Cabin by the Sea" and came out through Five Seven Records. These albums were able to land on the seventh and fourth spots of the US Top Alternative Chart. One of their most popular singles includes the track "Lay Me Down" that was able to top not only the US Alternative Songs Chart but also the US Rock Chart. Listen to the band perform their hits by getting hold of The Expendables tickets in time.
Q:I have lost my The Expendables Tickets! What do I do about it!
A:We are very sorry to know that you have lost the The Expendables Tickets. However, we do not deal in lost tickets.