The Early November Tickets
Drive-Thru Records is a leading recording label that became famous by promoting primarily punk and emo rock bands. However it was back in the late nineties when they made their best discovery yet. By believing in The Early November, they helped create one of the top rock bands of the era. Today the group enjoys a very dedicated fan following, that are willing to follow them to almost every one of their numerous concerts around the country. After releasing their fourth and latest album, titled “Imbue” in 2015, they are once again heading out on tour and here is a chance for you to be part of the experience too. Just book The Early November tickets and enjoy their show, live from the stands.
The Early November Venues
- The Early November & The Movielife Bluebird Theater
- The Early November & The Movielife Cornerstone - CA
- The Early November Curtain Club
- The Movielife & The Early November House Of Blues - Anaheim
- The Early November & The Movielife In The Venue
- The Early November Mohawk - Austin Outdoors
- The Early November The Loft at Harem
The Early November Cities
- The Early November Anaheim CA
- The Early November Austin TX
- The Early November Berkeley CA
- The Early November Dallas TX
- The Early November Denver CO
- The Early November Lansing MI
- The Early November Salt Lake City UT
The Early November Tickets
- Fri Sep 29 2017Fri Sep 29 2017
- Buy The Early November, Curtain Club Tickets for 09/29 08:00 PM The Early November, Curtain Club tickets for 09/29 08:00 PM at Curtain Club, Dallas, TX
- Fri Sep 29 2017
- Sun Oct 01 2017Sun Oct 01 2017
- Buy The Early November, Mohawk - Austin Outdoors Tickets for 10/01 06:00 PM The Early November, Mohawk - Austin Outdoors tickets for 10/01 06:00 PM at Mohawk Austin Outdoors, Austin, TX
- Sun Oct 01 2017
- Fri Oct 06 2017Fri Oct 06 2017
- Buy The Movielife & The Early November, House Of Blues - Anaheim Tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM The Movielife & The Early November, House Of Blues - Anaheim tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Sat Oct 07 2017Sat Oct 07 2017
- Buy The Early November & The Movielife, Cornerstone - CA Tickets for 10/07 08:30 PM The Early November & The Movielife, Cornerstone - CA tickets for 10/07 08:30 PM at Cornerstone CA, Berkeley, CA
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Mon Oct 09 2017Mon Oct 09 2017
- Buy The Early November & The Movielife, In The Venue Tickets for 10/09 07:00 PM The Early November & The Movielife, In The Venue tickets for 10/09 07:00 PM at In The Venue, Salt Lake City, UT
- Mon Oct 09 2017
- Tue Oct 10 2017Tue Oct 10 2017
- Buy The Early November & The Movielife, Bluebird Theater Tickets for 10/10 08:00 PM The Early November & The Movielife, Bluebird Theater tickets for 10/10 08:00 PM at Bluebird Theater, Denver, CO
- Tue Oct 10 2017
- Fri Oct 13 2017Fri Oct 13 2017
- Buy The Early November, The Loft at Harem Tickets for 10/13 07:00 PM The Early November, The Loft at Harem tickets for 10/13 07:00 PM at The Loft at Harem, Lansing, MI
- Fri Oct 13 2017
The great joy of music is that it can come from anywhere. The sound of the wind in the trees, waves breaking on the beach or birds chirping in the air. It is all down to every individual’s own interpretation, and this has been the case in the music industry as well. People’s interpretation of sounds has led to the formation of a wide variety of different genres and subgenres in music we enjoy today. One such band is The Early November, which has been making waves in the music industry with its unique interpretation of alternative and punk rock music for over fifteen years.
Just enough to believe
It is very hard to get ahead in the music industry, however bands like The Early November have proved time and again that a little bit of determination and perseverance can go a long way. The group was formed over fifteen years ago, and a lot of their early years were spent looking for mainstream recognition, as they faced a host of problems. However their talent convinced recording companies to invest in them and it has paid off handsomely in the long run. Today they are among the most respected punk rock bands in the industry and enjoy a loyal fan following that regularly travel to their numerous live shows. If you want to be part of this exclusive group too, then get The Early November tickets and enjoy their shows, live.
The band originally consisted of Arthur Enders (lead vocals, guitar) along with Jim Sacco (guitar), Sergio Anello (bass) and Jeff Kummer (drums). Sacco and Anello left the band a short time after its formation to be replaced by Mike Klemash (bass) and Steve Nakovich (guitar). However both musicians did not stay for too long, as Anello was eventually brought back in Klemash’s place, while Nakovich was replaced by Joseph Marro. Even Marro left the band for a short period during their early years before ultimately making his comeback before the group recorded its first album, with John Dubitsky filling in for him during this short break.
Achieving the impossible
The band started off by playing in small time venues and by recording a mixtape of five songs at Ender’s house. They then decided to send this tape to Drive-Thru Records, a popular record label that had found fame by promoting new age punk rock bands. All The Early November members felt that this would be their surest way to success. Their belief was rewarded a short time later when the record company’s co-owner, Richard Reines himself came down to see one of their shows.
Reines was instantly blown away by the power of their music and hurried back to his office, where he convinced the company’s other co-owner to offer the up and coming band a recording contract. Such was his belief in The Early November, that despite their relative lack of performance experience, he put them on the 2002 Skate and Surf Fest, while also helping them appear on the Warped Tour, the biggest travelling music festival in the country.
For the road
It wasn’t long before The Early November released their debut album, titled “The Room's Too Cold” in 2003. The album was well received by the niche punk rock loving crowd and made it to the number one spot on the US Top Heatseekers Albums charts. Their follow up title, “The Mother, the Mechanic, and the Path” however did not do as well. They did not score a hit till they released their third album, “In Currents” in 2012. They released their fourth and latest album in 2015, titled “Imbue” and have since been busy touring extensively all over the country. If you want to catch them do what they do best, then grab The Early November tickets and head on down to their concert for a memorable experience.
The Early November Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! The Early November's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Dallas at the Curtain Club on 29-Sep-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Lansing at the The Loft at Harem on 13-Oct-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Early November||Curtain Club||Dallas, TX||Fri Sep 29 201709/29 08:00 PM|
|The Early November||Mohawk - Austin Outdoors||Austin, TX||Sun Oct 01 201710/01 06:00 PM|
|The Movielife & The Early November||House Of Blues - Anaheim||Anaheim, CA||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 08:00 PM|
|The Early November & The Movielife||Cornerstone - CA||Berkeley, CA||Sat Oct 07 201710/07 08:30 PM|
|The Early November & The Movielife||In The Venue||Salt Lake City, UT||Mon Oct 09 201710/09 07:00 PM|
|The Early November & The Movielife||Bluebird Theater||Denver, CO||Tue Oct 10 201710/10 08:00 PM|
|The Early November||The Loft at Harem||Lansing, MI||Fri Oct 13 201710/13 07:00 PM|
Top Selling ALTERNATIVE TICKETS
Q:Would the prices of the early november buy tickets go down with time?
A:The early november Tickets prices will not decrease anymore now.
Q:Can i get best deal in early november tickets from you?
A:Yes, we are offering The Early November Tickets on reasonable rates and with a comfortable seating arrangement. Check it out and order right away.