The Digitour Tickets
DigiTour is a touring social media festival that brings YouTube and online sensations to the limelight. It is the world’s first social media tour that has provided a platform to so many youngsters. Their events are typically held in different types of venues such as theaters, amphitheaters, parking lots or fields. Initially the idea behind the tour was to showcase the budding talented artists on YouTube only. However, soon other social media platforms also started to catch on and now the performance roster has expanded to include Vine, Instagram and Twitter as well. And for fans of such famous personalities, there is amazing news. DigiTour is happening again. If you want to be a part of this, you need to grab the DigiTour tickets now.
The Digitour Tickets
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Middle East - Downstairs Tickets for Wed Sep 27 2017 Wed Sep 27 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Middle East - Downstairs, tickets for 09/27 17:30 at Middle East - Downstairs, Cambridge, MA
- Wed Sep 27 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, The Met - RI Tickets for Thu Sep 28 2017 Thu Sep 28 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, The Met - RI, tickets for 09/28 18:30 at The Met - RI, Pawtucket, RI
- Thu Sep 28 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Jupiter Hall at Lucky Strike Social Tickets for Fri Sep 29 2017 Fri Sep 29 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Jupiter Hall at Lucky Strike Social, tickets for 09/29 18:30 at Jupiter Hall at Lucky Strike Social, Albany, NY
- Fri Sep 29 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, World Cafe Live Tickets for Sat Sep 30 2017 Sat Sep 30 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, World Cafe Live, tickets for 09/30 16:00 at World Cafe Live, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Chameleon Club Tickets for Tue Oct 3 2017 Tue Oct 3 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Chameleon Club, tickets for 10/03 17:30 at Chameleon Club, Lancaster, PA
- Tue Oct 3 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Neighborhood Theatre Tickets for Thu Oct 5 2017 Thu Oct 5 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Neighborhood Theatre, tickets for 10/05 18:30 at Neighborhood Theatre, Charlotte, NC
- Thu Oct 5 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Rocketown - White Building Tickets for Sat Oct 7 2017 Sat Oct 7 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Rocketown - White Building, tickets for 10/07 16:00 at Rocketown - White Building, Nashville, TN
- Sat Oct 7 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, The Concourse at The International Tickets for Mon Oct 9 2017 Mon Oct 9 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, The Concourse at The International, tickets for 10/09 18:30 at The Concourse at The International, Knoxville, TN
- Mon Oct 9 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center Tickets for Tue Oct 10 2017 Tue Oct 10 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center, tickets for 10/10 18:30 at Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center, Atlanta, GA
- Tue Oct 10 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Orpheum - Tampa Tickets for Thu Oct 12 2017 Thu Oct 12 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Orpheum - Tampa, tickets for 10/12 17:30 at Orpheum - Tampa, Tampa, FL
- Thu Oct 12 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Backbooth Tickets for Fri Oct 13 2017 Fri Oct 13 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Backbooth, tickets for 10/13 17:30 at Backbooth, Orlando, FL
- Fri Oct 13 2017
- Buy DigiTour: GoodTimes, Culture Room Tickets for Sat Oct 14 2017 Sat Oct 14 2017DigiTour: GoodTimes, Culture Room, tickets for 10/14 15:00 at Culture Room, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Oct 14 2017
Let’s take a look at what this social media festival is all about.
Founded in 2012 by Meredith Valiando Rojas, DigiTour has been consistently increasing in popularity and attendance. This is evidenced by the fact that the first installment in 2011 had an attendance of only 3,500, whereas the latest 2015 installment had a staggering 300,000 attendees. Performing in various genres such as pop, rock, alternative rock and hip hop, DigiTour has something for everyone. The first DigiTour was sponsored by YouTube and was a 27-city tour that had YouTube personalities with a total 6 million subscribers and 1 billion combined YouTube views. The opening night was attended by Britney Spears.
The next event took place in 2012 and happened in 18 cities that included Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, New York City and Toronto. The performers for this year had a combined 10 million YouTube subscribers and around 2 billion views.
In 2013, the DigiTour showcased several popular British YouTube personalities and started developing a greater international appeal. More than 11,000 people attended the shows that were held in Toronto, Philadelphia, Chicago and Toronto.
The 2014 event was attended by around 100,000 fans followed by a huge 300,000 in 2015.
The growing popularity of this event has made the Digitour tickets some of the most sought after tickets this season. If you are planning on attending, the sooner you get your tickets, the better.
Notable Performers on DigiTour
Over the years since its formation, the event has attracted some big names from the music industry. Demi Lovato, the singer-songwriter who started out with the Disney Channel television film, Camp Rock is one of the performers who has been on DigiTour. Fifth Harmony, an all-girls group that formed on the second season of The X Factor USA has been among the notable names in the DigiTour roster. Another budding artist, Bella Thorne, known for her singing and acting both, has previously performed as part of the DigiTour. Other artists include Pentatonix, Hoodie Allen, Tyler Oakley, Bea Miller, Cimorelli, Karmin, Noah Cyrus, Cameron Dallas, Madison Pettis and the late Christina Grimmie.
DigiTour Winter 2016
This year, the DigiTour roster is as star-studded as it can be. Here are a few names you can expect to see this time around:
- Blake Gray: The young performer who has managed to win the hearts of so many people at just 15 years of age is immensely talented and already has a net worth of $84,000.
- Baby Ariel: This young star with more than 13 million followers on various social media network is one singer to watch out for. She already has a Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser under her belt.
- Weston Koury: This social media sensation already has 460,000 fans on the network and has been showing his love for music since he was 8 years old.
- Nathan Triska: Well known for his live broadcasts on YouNow, this young online sensation has more than 470,000 fans.
- Mark Thomas: Better known by his social media identity, Duhitzmark, this young star just released his first single “Selfie” in June 2016.
- Jacob Sartorius: Born Rolf Jacob Sarotius, this internet personality is merely 14 years old and has already been nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser.
- Zach Clayton: Mainly known for his live webstreams, this young star has more than 1.2 million followers.
- Sophia Kameron: This 15 year old singer and songwriter is already making waves and has released her single “Connected”.
- Liam Lis: Born in New York City, this fourteen-year old has already signed on to Lava/Republic Records and is making wonderful music.
With such a lineup of absolutely wonderful stars along with a surprise guest, you do not want to miss this year’s DigiTour.