The Digitour Tickets
DigiTour is a touring social media festival that brings YouTube and online sensations to the limelight. It is the world’s first social media tour that has provided a platform to so many youngsters. Their events are typically held in different types of venues such as theaters, amphitheaters, parking lots or fields. Initially the idea behind the tour was to showcase the budding talented artists on YouTube only. However, soon other social media platforms also started to catch on and now the performance roster has expanded to include Vine, Instagram and Twitter as well. And for fans of such famous personalities, there is amazing news. DigiTour is happening again. If you want to be a part of this, you need to grab the DigiTour tickets now.
Let’s take a look at what this social media festival is all about.
Founded in 2012 by Meredith Valiando Rojas, DigiTour has been consistently increasing in popularity and attendance. This is evidenced by the fact that the first installment in 2011 had an attendance of only 3,500, whereas the latest 2015 installment had a staggering 300,000 attendees. Performing in various genres such as pop, rock, alternative rock and hip hop, DigiTour has something for everyone. The first DigiTour was sponsored by YouTube and was a 27-city tour that had YouTube personalities with a total 6 million subscribers and 1 billion combined YouTube views. The opening night was attended by Britney Spears.
The next event took place in 2012 and happened in 18 cities that included Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, New York City and Toronto. The performers for this year had a combined 10 million YouTube subscribers and around 2 billion views.
In 2013, the DigiTour showcased several popular British YouTube personalities and started developing a greater international appeal. More than 11,000 people attended the shows that were held in Toronto, Philadelphia, Chicago and Toronto.
The 2014 event was attended by around 100,000 fans followed by a huge 300,000 in 2015.
The growing popularity of this event has made the Digitour tickets some of the most sought after tickets this season. If you are planning on attending, the sooner you get your tickets, the better.
Notable Performers on DigiTour
Over the years since its formation, the event has attracted some big names from the music industry. Demi Lovato, the singer-songwriter who started out with the Disney Channel television film, Camp Rock is one of the performers who has been on DigiTour. Fifth Harmony, an all-girls group that formed on the second season of The X Factor USA has been among the notable names in the DigiTour roster. Another budding artist, Bella Thorne, known for her singing and acting both, has previously performed as part of the DigiTour. Other artists include Pentatonix, Hoodie Allen, Tyler Oakley, Bea Miller, Cimorelli, Karmin, Noah Cyrus, Cameron Dallas, Madison Pettis and the late Christina Grimmie.
DigiTour Winter 2016
This year, the DigiTour roster is as star-studded as it can be. Here are a few names you can expect to see this time around:
- Blake Gray: The young performer who has managed to win the hearts of so many people at just 15 years of age is immensely talented and already has a net worth of $84,000.
- Baby Ariel: This young star with more than 13 million followers on various social media network is one singer to watch out for. She already has a Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser under her belt.
- Weston Koury: This social media sensation already has 460,000 fans on the network and has been showing his love for music since he was 8 years old.
- Nathan Triska: Well known for his live broadcasts on YouNow, this young online sensation has more than 470,000 fans.
- Mark Thomas: Better known by his social media identity, Duhitzmark, this young star just released his first single “Selfie” in June 2016.
- Jacob Sartorius: Born Rolf Jacob Sarotius, this internet personality is merely 14 years old and has already been nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser.
- Zach Clayton: Mainly known for his live webstreams, this young star has more than 1.2 million followers.
- Sophia Kameron: This 15 year old singer and songwriter is already making waves and has released her single “Connected”.
- Liam Lis: Born in New York City, this fourteen-year old has already signed on to Lava/Republic Records and is making wonderful music.
With such a lineup of absolutely wonderful stars along with a surprise guest, you do not want to miss this year’s DigiTour.
The Digitour Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Digitour tickets is $48. The date and location for this event is 12-May-18 at El Club, Detroit. The minimum get-in price for The Digitour tickets is $42.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|DigiTour: Arctic Lights||Detroit||12-May-18||$48||$42|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.