The Devil Makes Three Tickets
An acoustic trio consisting of a string bassist and two guitarists, The Devil Makes Three is not your regular old-time country band. Although they’re deeply rooted in country music and folk, the members infuse other genres as well. The band’s music includes a mix of ragtime, bluegrass and folk blues as well. Even though Pete Bernhard, Lucia Turino and Cooper McBean compose music without a drummer, their songs are rich in punk rock influences. The trio has found immense fame, which they managed the old school way by touring relentlessly all over North America. They have once again hit the road and other than some solo performances, will also be sharing the stage with acts like Old Crow Medicine Show and Trampled By Turtles. The Devil Makes Three tickets are in great demand as the fans love to attend their sweat-soaked, epic concerts.
The Devil Makes Three Venues
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three Greenfield Amphitheater At Greenfield Park
- The Devil Makes Three House Of Blues - Orlando
- The Devil Makes Three Iroquois Amphitheater
- The Devil Makes Three Jannus Live
- The Devil Makes Three Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Devil Makes Three The Fillmore - Charlotte
- The Devil Makes Three The National - VA
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three The Norva
The Devil Makes Three Cities
- The Devil Makes Three Charlotte NC
- The Devil Makes Three Louisville KY
- The Devil Makes Three Morrison CO
- The Devil Makes Three Norfolk VA
- The Devil Makes Three Orlando FL
- The Devil Makes Three Richmond VA
- The Devil Makes Three Saint Petersburg FL
- The Devil Makes Three Whites Creek TN
- The Devil Makes Three Wilmington NC
Latest The Devil Makes Three Events
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, The National - VA tickets for 05/04 07:30 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Wed May 04 2016
- Trampled By Turtles, The Devil Makes Three & Elephant Revival, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 05/06 07:30 PM at Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
- Fri May 06 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater tickets for 05/07 07:00 PM at Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater, Whites Creek, TN
- Sat May 07 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 05/11 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Wed May 11 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, Jannus Live tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Thu May 12 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 05/15 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Sun May 15 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, Greenfield Amphitheater At Greenfield Park tickets for 05/18 06:00 PM at Greenfield Amphitheater At Greenfield Park, Wilmington, NC
- Wed May 18 2016
- Trampled by Turtles & The Devil Makes Three, The Norva tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM at The Norva, Norfolk, VA
- Thu May 19 2016
Unruly, Raw and Dynamic - The Devil Makes Three
Pete Bernhard wasn’t just being philosophical when he said “There’s a road that goes out of every town. All you’ve got to do is get on it”. The Devil Makes Three has been on that road countless times now as they take their incredible music from coast to coast. Frontman Bernhard along with Lucia Turino (bassist) and Cooper McBean (guitarist) has been treating the fans to genuine acoustic music since their debut in 2002. Having intricate skills, the trio has developed a unique style which makes it hard to place them under any one genre. Bluegrass, country, folk and even a blend of southern blues, jazz and punk rock is heard in their compositions.
The Devil Makes Three came up with their first album in 2002 and since then have released a solid, well balanced stream of studio LPs and live albums. The trio kept on releasing albums without getting much attention but when their live album “Stomp and Smash” hit the shelves in 2011, their career finally took off. The album captured infectious live energy that Turino, McBean and Bernhard was getting known for and featured their best songs released till then. It led to invitations to major festivals and several North American tours. Songs Statesboro Blues and This Life clearly showed the band’s passion for music and made the listeners tap their feet to the beats.
Trio Crackles with More Verve & Enthusiasm
The Devil Makes Three released their most recent album in 2013 titled “I'm a Stranger Here”. While it made it to 124th position on the Billboard charts, it peaked at number 2 on the US Grass charts. The album matched the band’s live prowess as it had pounding grass roots beats and foot-stomping hoedowns. The members immediately kick the record into high gear with the edgy track Stranger. Gospel flavored Forty Days follows next and the album gains momentum with speedy Dead Body Moving and the lively country ballad Goodbye Old Friend.
A strong album from top to bottom, the trio has finally reached their potential. Bernhard's contemporary songwriting has provided a solid backbone for the tracks featuring an irresistible chemistry.
TDM3 Driving Fans to Shake, Jump & Waltz
Among the most consistent live performers, TDM3 have perfected their onstage skills and show the crowd a great time. Building exuberant rhythms with acoustic instrumentation, the band brings the fans to their feet as they sing and dance along. The crowd follows suit as the members jump and stomp bringing an electrifying energy to the venue. The trio’s increasing popularity has led them to auspicious destinations like the Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo and Austin City Limits Festival. The Devil Makes Three tickets sold out fast for the recently held The Breckenridge Music Festival where the band took the stage as one of the headliners.
The band will continue with their summer trek and will crisscross the country. Get ready to enjoy live their upsurging harmonies, punkified blues and garage ragtime music.