The Decemberists Tickets
The Decemberists tickets:
Indie folk rock is a genre that has been gradually getting more and more popular, and one band that has played an important role in making this genre famous is The Decemberists. This band has been winning the hearts of fans for almost a decade now. Till date the band has released six successful albums, The Decemberists are immensely talented and they have not limited themselves to their main genre of indie rock but have also branched out into other genres like art rock, baroque pop, alt-country and progressive rock. Folk rock fans The Decemberists is a band whose performance you should not miss so ensure your presence at the venue, book your The Decemberists tickets from us and have a great evening!
The Decemberists Venues
- The Decemberists Ben & Jerry's Concerts on The Green
- The Decemberists Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion)
- The Decemberists Brewery Ommegang
- The Decemberists Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater
- The Decemberists Burton Cummings Theatre
- The Decemberists College Street Music Hall
- The Decemberists Idaho Botanical Garden
- The Decemberists Iroquois Amphitheater
- The Decemberists MacEwan Hall
- The Decemberists Marymoor Amphitheatre
- The Decemberists McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater
- The Decemberists Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- The Decemberists & Lucius Radio City Music Hall
- The Decemberists State Theatre - ME
The Decemberists Cities
- The Decemberists Boise ID
- The Decemberists Boston MA
- The Decemberists Calgary AB
- The Decemberists Cooperstown NY
- The Decemberists Indianapolis IN
- The Decemberists Louisville KY
- The Decemberists Medford OR
- The Decemberists New Haven CT
- The Decemberists New York NY
- The Decemberists Portland ME
- The Decemberists Redmond WA
- The Decemberists Shelburne VT
- The Decemberists Troutdale OR
- The Decemberists Winnipeg MB
Latest The Decemberists Events
- The Decemberists, McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater tickets for 07/10 06:30 PM at McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater, Troutdale, OR
- Fri Jul 10 2015
- The Decemberists & Calexico, McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater tickets for 07/11 06:30 PM at McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater, Troutdale, OR
- Sat Jul 11 2015
- The Decemberists & Calexico, Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater tickets for 07/14 07:00 PM at Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater, Medford, OR
- Tue Jul 14 2015
- The Decemberists & Calexico, Idaho Botanical Garden tickets for 07/15 06:30 PM at Idaho Botanical Garden, Boise, ID
- Wed Jul 15 2015
- The Decemberists & Calexico, Marymoor Amphitheatre tickets for 07/16 06:30 PM at Marymoor Amphitheatre, Redmond, WA
- Thu Jul 16 2015
- The Decemberists, Macewan Hall tickets for 07/19 06:30 PM at Macewan Hall, Calgary, AB
- Sun Jul 19 2015
- The Decemberists, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 07/22 07:30 PM at Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
- Wed Jul 22 2015
- The Decemberists, Brewery Ommegang tickets for 07/26 05:00 PM at Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown, NY
- Sun Jul 26 2015
- The Decemberists & Lady Lamb, College Street Music Hall tickets for 07/27 08:00 PM at College Street Music Hall, New Haven, CT
- Mon Jul 27 2015
- The Decemberists & Lady Lamb, State Theatre - ME tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Wed Jul 29 2015
- The Decemberists, Ben & Jerry's Concerts on The Green tickets for 07/30 07:00 PM at Ben & Jerry's Concerts on The Green, Shelburne, VT
- Thu Jul 30 2015
- The Decemberists, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion) tickets for 09/23 07:30 PM at Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion), Boston, MA
- Wed Sep 23 2015
- The Decemberists & Lucius, Radio City Music Hall tickets for 09/25 08:00 PM at Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
- Fri Sep 25 2015
- The Decemberists, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM at Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
- Mon Sep 28 2015
The Decemberists was founded in 2000 by singer and songwriter Colin Meloy in the city of Portland Oregon. One of the main features that make the band different is that their songs range from ballads to upbeat rock and light pop but the main thing is the band’s usage of instruments like Wurlitzer Organ, Hammond Organ, upright bass and accordion. The current member lineup includes Jenny Conlee (accordion, organ, piano and keyboards), John Moen (drums), Nate Query (bass guitar), Colin Meloy (lyrics and lead vocals) and Chris Funk (multi-instruments and guitars). The band was initially signed with kill Rock Stars Records but then they signed with the very famous Capitol Records.
The band is inspired by a variety of different musicians and this has a reasonable effect on the bands unique experimental sound and eclectic instrumentation. Some of the major influences are heavy metal band Dokken, indie rock bands like Sword and Death Cab for Cutie, Scottish indie pop group Camera Obscura, The Shins, Tracker, Modest Mouse, The Thermals, Clearlake, Electrelane and The Long Winters. The bands lyrics are sometime influenced by communist thoughts and they even open some of their concerts with Russian national anthem.
The Decemberists released their first album Castaways and Cutouts in 2002 was released by Hush Records but this album was not very successful as it failed to reach the charts. The second album Her Majesty was released in 2003 and this was the first album that the band recorded under the label of Kill Rock Stars Records followed by yet another nice album Picaresque in 2005, this album was the first one to bring success for the band as it went on to 135th position on the US Billboard Charts. From here onwards the bands music kept on improving and their fan base started to grow, in 2005 The Decemberists join hands with music giants Capitol Records and released yet another fine album The Crane Wife that went on to 35th slot on Billboard Charts and on the day of its release the band performed a single O Valencia! On the very famous TV program Late Night with Conan O’Brian.
The year 2009 saw yet another amazing album by the name of The Hazards of Love, this album reached the 14th slot on US Charts and the for the first time ever the band was noticed in UK also as The Hazards of Love entered UK Billboard Charts at 50th position. Following the success of the album The Decemberists went on tour starting from Hollywood palladium in Los Angeles in 2009 and they even performed at the very famous Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester. The band’s latest album to date is The King is Dead, as oppose to the bands previous music style this album is more influenced by folk styles, blues and Americana, it was released in January 2011 and in a very short span has won the hearts of music lovers as it went on to no 1 slot on US Charts, was ranked at 24th position in UK and for the first time ever it also entered the Irish Charts at 90th slot.
The Decemberists are truly gifted musicians and a clear proof of this is that their chart ratings are constantly improving and slowly they are attracting more fans. They will soon be starting a tour and will be at a venue near you so you better not miss their live performance which is the band’s highlights, get your The Decemberists tickets from us and catch the excitement!
Q:Where will you deliver my Decemberists tickets?
A:Your The Decemberists Tickets will be delivered to you at the address provided in the credit card.
Q:If i buy cheap decemberists tickets, do i still have to pay delivery charges?
A:Yes, delivery charges are included in The Decemberists Tickets price. There is no way they can be avoided.
Q:How can i pay for my tickets to the decemberists?
A:You can pay for the decemberists Tickets by Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discovery.