The Cult Tickets
The Cult is an English alternative rock band from Bradford in Yorkshire, England. This band has been active since 1983 and has been signed onto several record labels including Atlatic Records, Beggars Banquet, Roadrunner Records, Warner Bros. Records, Sire Records, Aderra Records and Cooking Vinyl. It has also been associated with a number of other bands including the Southern Death Cult, Holy Barbarians, Mazarek-Krieger, Theatre of Hate and Circus Diablo. It rose to fame in the eighties as one of the foremost post-punk bands in the UK with songs such as She Sells Sanctuary. Since then, the band has sold numerous albums and appeared live for many to see with The Cult tickets in hand.
Latest The Cult Events
- Blue Oyster Cult, Cache Creek Casino Resort - Club 88, tickets for 01/27 8:00PM at Cache Creek Casino Resort - Club 88, Brooks, CA
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Everett Theatre, tickets for 01/28 8:00PM at Everett Theatre, Everett, WA
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Gordie Brown Theater - Golden Nugget, tickets for 02/10 8:00PM at Gordie Brown Theater - Golden Nugget, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Stadium Performing Arts Center, tickets for 02/24 8:00PM at Stadium Performing Arts Center, Woonsocket, RI
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Saban Theatre, tickets for 03/10 9:00PM at Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Emerald Queen Casino, tickets for 03/11 8:00PM at Emerald Queen Casino, Tacoma, WA
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Coach House - Capistrano, tickets for 03/31 8:00PM at Coach House - Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- Carolina Rebellion - 3 Day Festival , Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 05/05 TBA at Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Fri May 5 2017
- Carolina Rebellion - Friday, Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 05/05 8:00AM at Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Fri May 5 2017
- Rocklahoma Festival - 3 Day Pass, Fever Music Festival Grounds, tickets for 05/26 TBA at Fever Music Festival Grounds, Pryor, OK
- Fri May 26 2017
The Cult was first formed in 1981 as the Southern Death Cult by lead vocalist Ian Astbury who was joined by bassist Barry Jepson, guitarist Buzz Burrows and drummer Aki Nawaz Qureshi. They performed their first music concert at the Queen’s Hall located in Bardford and soon rose to become one of the main bands in the emerging gothic rock and post-punk music scene. They were critically and commercially acclaimed soon after their founding and were signed onto Situation Two through which they released their first record, Moya. They then went on a number of tours all over England, as headliners, and toured with the Theatre of Hate and Bauhaus. In 1983, the Southern Death Cult broke up after performing in Manchester and releasing a self-titled album.
The same year, Ian Astbury founded The Cult , then known as Death Cult with guitarist Billy Duffy. They performed their first concert in Oslo, Norway and released a self-titled EP the same year. In 1984, the band took its present name and performed live on The Tube, a Channel 4 TV show. In 1984, they recorded the album Dreamtime as well as a number of songs whose lyrics were inspired by the book, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. Their first single was Spiritwalker which ranked first on the UK Independent Charts and was followed by the song Go West. Dreamtime was then released and it ranked high on the UK music charts, selling more than one hundred thousand copies in England alone. The same year, they performed five of their songs live on BBC and then went on an European tour.
In 1985, The Cult released its fourth song, She Sells Santuary which ranked fifteenth on the UK charts and spent around twenty three weeks on the chart’s top hundred. This song was also ranked as one of VH1’s Indie 100 at number eighteen, a list of the greatest indie music songs. They also released their second studio album Love which sold over five hundred thousand copies in Europe and the US, selling more than two and a half million copies internationally. They then went on an international tour, performing in many different venues in many countries of the world. By this time, The Cult had become an international sensation with its songs ranking at the top of the charts in countries such as Poland, Australia and even the US. Its songs were also part of movie soundtracks of some of the greatest movies in Europe.
The Cult third album was Electric, produced by Rick Rubin, and followed by Sonic Temple. These two albums were released for the US and Canada. After a hiatus of several years, they released the album Beyond Good and Evil. The Cult ’s latest album is Choice of Weapon. Songs from this release are bound to be played at the many live concerts the band performs in. Thus, for a fan of this band, getting hands on The Cult tickets is a must and something that, fortunately, is quite easy to do.
Q:When will the cult tickets be available at your website?
A:The Cult Tickets are already available and being sold at our website. Simply visit the event's page on our website and browse the list of available tickets. In case tickets are no longer available, you could leave us your email information or contact details and we would be happy to get back to you to let you know if new tickets do become available.
Q:Are you offering cult tickets for cheap?
A:Yes, we are offering The Cult Tickets on discounted rates with special offer codes. Avail them and place the order as soon as possible. The discount offer is active till the date of the event and everyone is eligible to avail it.