The Cult Tickets
The Cult is an English alternative rock band from Bradford in Yorkshire, England. This band has been active since 1983 and has been signed onto several record labels including Atlatic Records, Beggars Banquet, Roadrunner Records, Warner Bros. Records, Sire Records, Aderra Records and Cooking Vinyl. It has also been associated with a number of other bands including the Southern Death Cult, Holy Barbarians, Mazarek-Krieger, Theatre of Hate and Circus Diablo. It rose to fame in the eighties as one of the foremost post-punk bands in the UK with songs such as She Sells Sanctuary. Since then, the band has sold numerous albums and appeared live for many to see with The Cult tickets in hand.
The Cult Tickets
- Blue Oyster Cult, Foellinger Theatre, tickets for 07/07 19:30 at Foellinger Theatre, Fort Wayne, IN
- Fri Jul 7 2017
- Sticky Fingers Food Fest: Blue Oyster Cult, Tom Keifer & Rat Bastard Syndicate, EXPRESS LIVE!, tickets for 07/08 15:00 at EXPRESS LIVE!, Columbus, OH
- Sat Jul 8 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, The Rose - Pasadena, tickets for 07/15 21:00 at The Rose - Pasadena, Pasadena, CA
- Sat Jul 15 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Orange County Fair & Exposition Center - The Hangar, tickets for 07/16 20:30 at Orange County Fair & Exposition Center - The Hangar, Costa Mesa, CA
- Sun Jul 16 2017
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx & Blue Oyster Cult, Fraze Pavilion, tickets for 07/21 19:30 at Fraze Pavilion, Kettering, OH
- Fri Jul 21 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, House Of Blues - Cleveland, tickets for 07/22 20:00 at House Of Blues - Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Jul 22 2017
- Ted Nugent & Blue Oyster Cult, Providence Medical Center Amphitheater, tickets for 07/28 19:30 at Providence Medical Center Amphitheater, Bonner Springs, KS
- Fri Jul 28 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult & Foghat, Tulalip Amphitheatre, tickets for 07/30 19:00 at Tulalip Amphitheatre, Marysville, WA
- Sun Jul 30 2017
- Pickathon Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Pendarvis Farm, tickets for 08/03 TBA at Pendarvis Farm, Happy Valley, OR
- Thu Aug 3 2017
- Cloud Cult, Aladdin Theatre, tickets for 08/03 21:00 at Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
- Thu Aug 3 2017
- Cloud Cult, The Neptune Theatre, tickets for 08/04 20:00 at The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Fri Aug 4 2017
- Cult of Luna, Reggie's Rock Club, tickets for 08/21 19:00 at Reggie's Rock Club, Chicago, IL
- Mon Aug 21 2017
- Cult of Luna, The Mod Club Theatre, tickets for 08/22 19:00 at The Mod Club Theatre, Toronto, ON
- Tue Aug 22 2017
- Cult of Luna, Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre, tickets for 08/23 20:00 at Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre, Montreal, QC
- Wed Aug 23 2017
- Cult of Luna, Worcester Palladium - Upstairs, tickets for 08/24 20:00 at Worcester Palladium - Upstairs, Worcester, MA
- Thu Aug 24 2017
- Cult of Luna, Gramercy Theatre, tickets for 08/25 19:00 at Gramercy Theatre, New York, NY
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, tickets for 09/09 20:00 at Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, Morton, MN
- Sat Sep 9 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, The Showroom at the Golden Nugget, tickets for 09/15 20:00 at The Showroom at the Golden Nugget, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Blue Oyster Cult, Canyon Club - CA, tickets for 09/22 21:00 at Canyon Club - CA, Agoura Hills, CA
- Fri Sep 22 2017
The Cult was first formed in 1981 as the Southern Death Cult by lead vocalist Ian Astbury who was joined by bassist Barry Jepson, guitarist Buzz Burrows and drummer Aki Nawaz Qureshi. They performed their first music concert at the Queen’s Hall located in Bardford and soon rose to become one of the main bands in the emerging gothic rock and post-punk music scene. They were critically and commercially acclaimed soon after their founding and were signed onto Situation Two through which they released their first record, Moya. They then went on a number of tours all over England, as headliners, and toured with the Theatre of Hate and Bauhaus. In 1983, the Southern Death Cult broke up after performing in Manchester and releasing a self-titled album.
The same year, Ian Astbury founded The Cult , then known as Death Cult with guitarist Billy Duffy. They performed their first concert in Oslo, Norway and released a self-titled EP the same year. In 1984, the band took its present name and performed live on The Tube, a Channel 4 TV show. In 1984, they recorded the album Dreamtime as well as a number of songs whose lyrics were inspired by the book, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. Their first single was Spiritwalker which ranked first on the UK Independent Charts and was followed by the song Go West. Dreamtime was then released and it ranked high on the UK music charts, selling more than one hundred thousand copies in England alone. The same year, they performed five of their songs live on BBC and then went on an European tour.
In 1985, The Cult released its fourth song, She Sells Santuary which ranked fifteenth on the UK charts and spent around twenty three weeks on the chart’s top hundred. This song was also ranked as one of VH1’s Indie 100 at number eighteen, a list of the greatest indie music songs. They also released their second studio album Love which sold over five hundred thousand copies in Europe and the US, selling more than two and a half million copies internationally. They then went on an international tour, performing in many different venues in many countries of the world. By this time, The Cult had become an international sensation with its songs ranking at the top of the charts in countries such as Poland, Australia and even the US. Its songs were also part of movie soundtracks of some of the greatest movies in Europe.
The Cult third album was Electric, produced by Rick Rubin, and followed by Sonic Temple. These two albums were released for the US and Canada. After a hiatus of several years, they released the album Beyond Good and Evil. The Cult ’s latest album is Choice of Weapon. Songs from this release are bound to be played at the many live concerts the band performs in. Thus, for a fan of this band, getting hands on The Cult tickets is a must and something that, fortunately, is quite easy to do.
Q:When will the cult tickets be available at your website?
A:The Cult Tickets are already available and being sold at our website. Simply visit the event's page on our website and browse the list of available tickets. In case tickets are no longer available, you could leave us your email information or contact details and we would be happy to get back to you to let you know if new tickets do become available.
Q:Are you offering cult tickets for cheap?
A:Yes, we are offering The Cult Tickets on discounted rates with special offer codes. Avail them and place the order as soon as possible. The discount offer is active till the date of the event and everyone is eligible to avail it.