The Cleveland Orchestra Tickets
The Cleveland Orchestra is based in Cleveland, Ohio. This orchestra is one out of the five US based orchestras which is casually known as the “Big Five”. The orchestra was created in 1918 and plays nearly all of its live concerts at the acclaimed Severance Hall. The music director of the orchestra is the renowned director named Franz Welser-Most.
The Cleveland Orchestra Cities
- The Cleveland Orchestra Bloomington IN
- The Cleveland Orchestra Miami FL
Latest The Cleveland Orchestra Events
- The Cleveland Orchestra: Rodrigo Concierto De Aranjuez, Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, tickets for 11/14 8:00PM at Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami, FL
- Fri Nov 14 2014
- The Cleveland Orchestra: Rodrigo Concierto De Aranjuez, Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, tickets for 11/15 8:00PM at Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami, FL
- Sat Nov 15 2014
- Cleveland Pops Orchestra: The Magic of Christmas, Connor Palace Theatre, tickets for 11/30 2:00PM at Connor Palace Theatre, Cleveland, OH
- Sun Nov 30 2014
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Christmas Attic, Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena), tickets for 12/26 3:00PM at Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena), Cleveland, OH
- Fri Dec 26 2014
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Christmas Attic, Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena), tickets for 12/26 8:00PM at Quicken Loans Arena (formerly Gund Arena), Cleveland, OH
- Fri Dec 26 2014
- The Cleveland Orchestra, Indiana University Auditorium, tickets for 01/21 8:00PM at Indiana University Auditorium, Bloomington, IN
- Wed Jan 21 2015
- Cleveland Jazz Orchestra: No Need for Words, Hanna Theatre - Playhouse Square Center, tickets for 02/14 8:00PM at Hanna Theatre - Playhouse Square Center, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Feb 14 2015
- Cleveland Jazz Orchestra: Swing's The Thing, Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland, tickets for 03/21 8:00PM at Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Mar 21 2015
- The Cleveland Orchestra, Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, tickets for 03/26 8:00PM at Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami, FL
- Thu Mar 26 2015
In 1918, this phenomenal orchestra was created by Adella Prentiss Hughes along with Nikolai Sokoloff who was the main conductor of the orchestra. Ever since its inception, the orchestra it has been touring extensively all over in the United States. It has also made frequent radio broadcasts and has successfully recorded various albums that have been critically acclaimed. Succeeding principal conductors of the orchestra who had the title of "Music Director" were Erich Leinsdorf (1943-1944), Pierre Boulez (Advisor of Music 1970-1972), Artur Rodzinski (1933-1943), Lorin Maazel (1972-1982), George Szell (1946-1970) and Christoph von Dohnanyi (1984-2002. At the moment the principal conductor is Franz Welser-Most who has been the Music Director of the orchestra since 2002 and he is in contract with the management of the orchestra and will be retaining his position till the 2017-2018 seasons.
One of the major reasons why The Cleveland Orchestra rose to great prominence was due to the long reign of George Szell as the Music Director from 1946 till 1970. In the late 1940s Szell reformed the orchestra. He fired many musicians while reforming it and many musicians left it in their own volition. George Szell is also famous for giving this acclaimed orchestra its distinctive European sound. He worked fervently on a very determined recording routine with the orchestra. He successfully brought the music of the orchestra to millions of people all over the world. Even decades after his demise, the legendary work of George Szell has been continued by the orchestra to date.
Amid the conventional "Big Five" orchestras, the city of Cleveland is the smallest between them. Various other orchestras are located in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Boston. Nevertheless, the musicians of the orchestra from Cleveland are treated more like celebrities and also like sports heroes in many places. Fans of the musicians avidly seek the autographs of the musicians after their mind blowing live performances and hail them if they meet them in public. All of the performances of this orchestra are well known to be complete sold out well in advance. If you are a fan of the orchestra or want to be a part of a live performance that will be completely rocking, then this is the best time to grab The Cleveland Orchestra tickets and enjoy a memorable time.
The people of Cleveland are mighty proud to have The Cleveland Orchestra represent their city. The orchestra has been touted many times over as being one of the finest orchestras in the country. The orchestra has been weighed against favorably to various grand orchestras that are located in Central Europe.
Besides the many recording that the orchestra’s ensemble has made with their conductors, yet there have also been some really amazing recordings that have been created with guest conductors such as Louis Lane (the longtime Associate Conductor of the orchestra), Kurt Sanderling, Vladdimir Ashkenazy, Michael Tilson Thomas, Oliver Knussen, Riccardo Chailly and Yoel Levi. A few of the previous known assistant conductors of the orchestra comprise of Michael Stern, James Levine, James Judd and Alan Gilbert. The popular Severance Hall has been the home of the orchestra for a very long time. The Severance Hall was constructed in 1931. Majority of the live performances of the orchestra at performed at Severance. The venue is also utilized for rehearsals and to house the administrative offices of the orchestra.
The Cleveland Orchestra is soon scheduled to perform in a dazzling live show. Book The Cleveland Orchestra tickets today and enjoy one of the finest orchestras display an unforgettable live show for you and your loved ones.
Q:Can only members get the cleveland orchestra carnegie hall promo code?
A:There are no membership requirements on our website and all our members can get the codes for the The Cleveland Orchestra Tickets