The Charlie Daniels Band Tickets
This is a seasoned country music band that needs no formal introduction. Charlie Daniels Band has been active in music industry for quite a few decades now, giving the fans some memorable country music hits. Headed by highly respected country music artist Charlie Daniels this band is loved by millions of fans. The band has received accolades from country music lovers. Till date Charlie Daniels Band has released thirty studio albums. The group has also got a number of Christmas albums to its name. It is busy touring bringing entertaining music to its fans and you can catch the band live at its upcoming concert.
Latest The Charlie Daniels Band Events
- Charlie Daniels Band, Florida Theatre Jacksonville, tickets for 02/15 7:30PM at Florida Theatre Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun Feb 15 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Billy Bobs, tickets for 02/20 10:30PM at Billy Bobs, Fort Worth, TX
- Fri Feb 20 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Ameristar Casino & Hotel - Kansas City, tickets for 02/21 8:00PM at Ameristar Casino & Hotel - Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Sat Feb 21 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park, tickets for 02/28 8:00PM at Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park, Northfield, OH
- Sat Feb 28 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Arcada Theater, tickets for 04/10 8:00PM at Arcada Theater, Saint Charles, IL
- Fri Apr 10 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino, tickets for 04/16 8:00PM at Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino, Deadwood, SD
- Thu Apr 16 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, tickets for 04/19 4:00PM at Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, Morton, MN
- Sun Apr 19 2015
- Charlie Daniels Band, Santander Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sovereign P.A.C), tickets for 05/01 7:30PM at Santander Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sovereign P.A.C), Reading, PA
- Fri May 1 2015
- Blue Ridge Music Festival - 2 Day Pass, Salem Football Stadium, tickets for 05/30 TBA at Salem Football Stadium, Salem, VA
- Sat May 30 2015
- Blue Ridge Music Festival, Salem Football Stadium, tickets for 05/30 11:00AM at Salem Football Stadium, Salem, VA
- Sat May 30 2015
Charlie Daniels Band is the group that you simply cannot afford to miss as it certainly knows the art of entertaining. You will simply love listening to various genres of country music. No one knows southern music better than Charlie Daniels Band. With numerous studio and live albums to its name the band is a must watch for everyone. Charlie Daniels Band is coming to rock the town so everyone is invited. All you got to do is book Charlie Daniels Band tickets and be at the venue.
Charlie Daniels Band was formed in 1950 by its founding member guitarist and singer Charlie Daniels. He was born in 1936 in Leland, North Carolina as Charles Edward Daniels. He started taking interest in music while he was a teenager. Daniels is a man with diverse talents as he is not just a singer and guitar player but also a fiddler as well as a lyricist. He mainly focuses on genres like country rock, southern rock, blue grass and country. Throughout the career Charlie Daniels Band has been associated with known country music labels like Liberty Records, Epic and Buddha Records. Daniels co-wrote his first song in 1954 that was recorded by Elvis Presley and it was named "It Hurts Me". He soon moved to the hub of country music Nashville and worked for music producer Bob Johnston as a session musician. During this time he also had the chance to play bass guitar on three albums of famous pop rock artist Bob Dylan. He also played bass on songs of Canadian singer and musician Leonard Cohen.
In the year 1969 Charlie Daniels produced the album Elephant Mountain by critically acclaimed psychedelic rock group The Youngbloods. The first studio album by Charlie Daniels was self-titled and it was released in 1971 by Capitol Records. For the next three years Charlie Daniels Band went on to release albums like Honey in the Rock, Way Down Under and Fire on the Mountain through Kama Sutra Records. Fire on the Mountain made history by becoming the first ever album by the band that went platinum in the US and also managed to hit the US Billboard at #38 and Canadian charts at #51.
Charlie Daniels Band between 1975 and 1989 was able to release more chart hitting albums like Nightrider, High Lonesome, Me and the Boys and Homesick Heroes. Some of the albums during this period went gold and platinum such as Saddle Trap, Midnight Wind, Simple Man and Full Moon. The most successful album ever by Charlie Daniels Band was Million Mile Reflections that was released in 1979 by Epic Records. This is the only album till now that went 3x platinum in the US and platinum in Canada. During the decade of 90’s and 2000 some more chart hitting albums were released namely Renegade, America I Believe in You, How Sweet the Sound: 25 Favorite Hymns and Gospel Greats, Redneck Fiddlin Man and Deuces. The band has also released a few live as well as Christmas albums such as Live from Iraq, Land That I Love, Freedom and Justice for All, Christmas Time Down South, A Merry Christmas to All and Joy to the World: A Bluegrass Christmas.
Charlie Daniels Band after six decades continues to record and perform live shows across the country. The performances of this band cannot be simply missed as their country music hits are melodious and a treat to listen to. You would love to listen to hit singles like "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," "Uneasy Rider" and "Long Haired Country Boy." To listen to these numbers all you got to do is timely have Charlie Daniels Band tickets.