The Black Angels Tickets
The Black Angels is a phenomenal American psychedelic rock band from Austin, Texas that has been active nationally and internationally since its marvelous debut in 2004. It is a band whose music has been released by labels such as Blue Horizon Records and Light In The Attic Records. It has also collaborated and performed with bands such as Elephant Stone, with many The Black Angels tickets sold for such concerts. Its music has been inspired heavily by Velvet Underground, so much so that its name is derived from the name of a popular Velvet Underground song
Latest The Black Angels Events
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, Mattie Kelly Arts Center, tickets for 10/07 7:30PM at Mattie Kelly Arts Center, Niceville, FL
- Fri Oct 7 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 10/12 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Oct 12 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 10/19 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Oct 19 2016
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings, United Center, tickets for 10/30 6:00PM at United Center, Chicago, IL
- Sun Oct 30 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 11/02 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Nov 2 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 11/09 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Nov 9 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 11/16 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Nov 16 2016
- Los Angeles Kings vs. Chicago Blackhawks, Staples Center, tickets for 11/26 7:30PM at Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Nov 26 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 11/30 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Nov 30 2016
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee, St. Luke's Theatre, tickets for 12/07 8:00PM at St. Luke's Theatre, New York, NY
- Wed Dec 7 2016
Members of The Black Angels are drummer, percussionist and bassist Stephanie Bailey, guitarist and vocalist Christian Bland, guitarist, bassist and sitar player Rishi Dhir, keyboardist, bassist and percussionist Kyle Hunt and vocalist, bassist and guitarist Alex Maas. They were founded in 2004 and by 2005, had risen to prominence, with their songs featured in a compilation of psychedelic music released by Northern Star Records and labeled as Pyschedelica Vol. 1. This soon led to an increased popularity of the band, particularly in the underground scene.
The Black Angels also gained massive popularity online, through their MySpace page. In 2007, they performed live at the famous music festival, Lollapalooza, held in Chicago city. This was one in a string of famous festivals, with an earlier performance at SXSW in 2006. In 2008, they performed live at SXSW, their second time in three years. The same year, they played at All Tomorrow’s Parties.
By this time, The Black Angels had already toured with some of most famous rock bands, including The Black Keys, The Warlocks, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Roky Erickson, Queens of the Stone Age, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Raveonettes, The Horrors and Wolfmother. Their first album, Passover, was released to much critical acclaim, particularly in the indie rock community, with their work compared to that of the legendary Velvet Underground, 13th Floor Elevators, Jason Pierce of Spiritualized and Spacemen 3.
The Black Angels also performed on the soundtrack of Death Sentence, a Kevin Bacon movie released in 2007 and the soundtrack of The Art of Flight, a 2011 snowboard movie. Their music was also featured on episodes of Fringe, The History Channel, UFC Primetime and Californication. In 2008, they performed with Rocky Erickson as his backing band during his West Coast tour and collaborated with Unkle on two songs; one for their 2010 album and one for the soundtrack of the first Twilight movie, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
In 2010, they presented the Austin Psych Fest 3 with The Reverberation Appreciation Society, a festival that featured such groups as The Warlocks and The Raveonettes. The same year, they released their third album, Phosphene Dream and performed for the second time at All Tomorrow’s Parties, held in New York City. In 2011, they presented the Austin Psych Fest 4, an event for which many bought The Black Angels tickets to see a group whose music is all the rage in the rock and psychedelic rock music scene perform live.
Q:How do I avail the student's discount on The Black Angels Tickets?
A:We are offering a general discount for all on The Black Angels Tickets. However, there isn't a specific student's discount.