Texas Tenors Tickets
Bursting on to the music scene in 2009, Texas Tenors is one of the most acclaimed and highest rated vocal groups to feature on the reality show, ‘America’s Got Talent’. The talented trio is now all set to bring their down-home flavor to your city. Make sure to purchase your Texas Tenor tickets early as this fantastic ensemble always attracts huge crowd, making the availability of tickets hard.
Latest Texas Tenors Events
- Nepa Philharmonic: The Texas Tenors, Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, tickets for 04/10 8:00PM at Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, Wilkes Barre, PA
- Fri Apr 10 2015
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: The Texas Tenors, Heinz Hall, tickets for 04/24 7:30PM at Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fri Apr 24 2015
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: The Texas Tenors, Heinz Hall, tickets for 04/25 7:30PM at Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sat Apr 25 2015
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: The Texas Tenors, Heinz Hall, tickets for 04/26 2:30PM at Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sun Apr 26 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Missouri Theater - Columbia, tickets for 06/12 7:30PM at Missouri Theater - Columbia, Columbia, MO
- Fri Jun 12 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC), tickets for 06/13 7:30PM at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC), Kansas City, MO
- Sat Jun 13 2015
- The Texas Tenors, American Music Theatre, tickets for 07/10 7:30PM at American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- Fri Jul 10 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Memorial Auditorium - IA, tickets for 12/08 7:30PM at Memorial Auditorium - IA, Burlington, IA
- Tue Dec 8 2015
- The Texas Tenors, Chandler Center For The Arts, tickets for 12/18 7:30PM at Chandler Center For The Arts, Chandler, AZ
- Fri Dec 18 2015
More than a hundred million viewers worldwide tuned into "America's Got Talent" in 2009 to watch The Texas Tenors being hailed as a one of a kind act. The lineup of Texas Tenors consists of J.C. Fischer, John Hagen and Marcus Collins. The members are known for blending Broadway, gospel, country and classic music to produce an ingenious piece. The group's debut record "The Texas Tenors: Country Root - Classical Sound" came out in 2009 containing popular songs like "Mountain Music". The album reached number one on both the Classical as well as Country charts. The boys also came up with a live DVD called "The Texas Tenors Live in Concert" in 2012. The second record of the group "You Should Dream" has recently came out (2013), featuring numbers like "God Bless the USA", "Wild Horses" of Rolling Stone and "Unchained Melody" among others. Through their unique melodies, the trio has captivated people of all ages and hence has a huge fan following. Mixing humor with breathtaking vocals, Texas Tenors have kicked off tours performing over four hundred and fifty music concerts since their inception.
The trio has collaborated with many symphonies such as the Houston Symphony, Kansas City Symphony, Cleveland Pops, Austin Symphony, Prague Philharmonic and Phoenix Symphony among others. The members have also performed for many notable organizations like the Van Cliburn Foundation, Conoco-Phillips, Autry Foundation, Mutual of Omaha, Planet Hollywood Resorts Houston Rockets, and Casino Las Vegas. The group has also been awarded with Critic's Choice Group of the Year in 2011 and 2012. Each member has immense talent and has also been critically praised. Critics have described John Hagen as "astonishing, a superb tenor of deep musicality" when he made his singing debut at the Lincoln Center in New York. John has played a wide range of operatic roles including Alfredo in ‘La Traviata’. All through his career John Hagen has earned many accolades and awards and is highly regarded for his Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 and the Verdi Requiem performances.
Marcus Collins has been passionate about music since his childhood and started singing when he was four. Besides taking part in several talent shows and festivals, Marcus Collins has also performed in New York with the cast of ‘Hairspray’. Marcus also launched his acting career, making appearances in more than a hundred episodes of network TV, twenty five movies and several commercials including "Across The Universe", "P.S. I Love You", "30 Rock", "Sex and the City", "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles" and many more. JC Fisher has been entertaining audiences world over for more than fifteen years. JC has performed different roles like Tamino in ‘The Magic Flute’, Rodolfo in ‘La Boheme’ and Ernesto in ‘Don Pasquale’. He was the duet partner of Miss America at the Miss Kansas Pageant in 1997. He is proud to bring his talent and great music to the spectators the world over.
The band has not only earned fame from the show but has also gained success from the first two albums as well as successful stage performances. Due to that fans are always looking for Texas Tenor tickets to watch the band playing live. The Texas Tenors encourages the audience to get involved in the performance. The ensemble is bringing its signature blend of opera and country music to your city. To be a part of the show, Texas Tenor tickets are must to have.
Q:Where would I find the texas tenors shows tickets?
A:You will find the Texas Tenors Tickets at events.excite at the best rates!