Texas Tenors Tickets
Bursting on to the music scene in 2009, Texas Tenors is one of the most acclaimed and highest rated vocal groups to feature on the reality show, ‘America’s Got Talent’. The talented trio is now all set to bring their down-home flavor to your city. Make sure to purchase your Texas Tenor tickets early as this fantastic ensemble always attracts huge crowd, making the availability of tickets hard.
Latest Texas Tenors Events
- Greensboro Symphony: The Texas Tenors, Westover Church, tickets for 11/19 8:00PM at Westover Church, Greensboro, NC
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- The Texas Tenors, Phoenix Symphony Hall, tickets for 11/25 7:30PM at Phoenix Symphony Hall, Phoenix, AZ
- Fri Nov 25 2016
- The Texas Tenors, Phoenix Symphony Hall, tickets for 11/26 7:30PM at Phoenix Symphony Hall, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat Nov 26 2016
- The Texas Tenors, Phoenix Symphony Hall, tickets for 11/27 2:00PM at Phoenix Symphony Hall, Phoenix, AZ
- Sun Nov 27 2016
- The Five Irish Tenors, Bass Performance Hall, tickets for 02/22 7:30PM at Bass Performance Hall, Fort Worth, TX
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- The Five Irish Tenors, Majestic Theatre - San Antonio, tickets for 02/23 7:30PM at Majestic Theatre - San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Thu Feb 23 2017
- The Texas Tenors, Fox Theatre - Tucson, tickets for 02/24 7:30PM at Fox Theatre - Tucson, Tucson, AZ
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- The Texas Tenors, Bridge View Center, tickets for 03/02 7:30PM at Bridge View Center, Ottumwa, IA
- Thu Mar 2 2017
- The Texas Tenors, Topeka Performing Arts Center, tickets for 03/04 7:30PM at Topeka Performing Arts Center, Topeka, KS
- Sat Mar 4 2017
- The Texas Tenors, Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts, tickets for 03/05 4:00PM at Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts, Salina, KS
- Sun Mar 5 2017
- Colorado Springs Philharmonic: Thomas Wilson - The Texas Tenors, Pikes Peak Center, tickets for 05/05 7:30PM at Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Fri May 5 2017
More than a hundred million viewers worldwide tuned into "America's Got Talent" in 2009 to watch The Texas Tenors being hailed as a one of a kind act. The lineup of Texas Tenors consists of J.C. Fischer, John Hagen and Marcus Collins. The members are known for blending Broadway, gospel, country and classic music to produce an ingenious piece. The group's debut record "The Texas Tenors: Country Root - Classical Sound" came out in 2009 containing popular songs like "Mountain Music". The album reached number one on both the Classical as well as Country charts. The boys also came up with a live DVD called "The Texas Tenors Live in Concert" in 2012. The second record of the group "You Should Dream" has recently came out (2013), featuring numbers like "God Bless the USA", "Wild Horses" of Rolling Stone and "Unchained Melody" among others. Through their unique melodies, the trio has captivated people of all ages and hence has a huge fan following. Mixing humor with breathtaking vocals, Texas Tenors have kicked off tours performing over four hundred and fifty music concerts since their inception.
The trio has collaborated with many symphonies such as the Houston Symphony, Kansas City Symphony, Cleveland Pops, Austin Symphony, Prague Philharmonic and Phoenix Symphony among others. The members have also performed for many notable organizations like the Van Cliburn Foundation, Conoco-Phillips, Autry Foundation, Mutual of Omaha, Planet Hollywood Resorts Houston Rockets, and Casino Las Vegas. The group has also been awarded with Critic's Choice Group of the Year in 2011 and 2012. Each member has immense talent and has also been critically praised. Critics have described John Hagen as "astonishing, a superb tenor of deep musicality" when he made his singing debut at the Lincoln Center in New York. John has played a wide range of operatic roles including Alfredo in ‘La Traviata’. All through his career John Hagen has earned many accolades and awards and is highly regarded for his Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 and the Verdi Requiem performances.
Marcus Collins has been passionate about music since his childhood and started singing when he was four. Besides taking part in several talent shows and festivals, Marcus Collins has also performed in New York with the cast of ‘Hairspray’. Marcus also launched his acting career, making appearances in more than a hundred episodes of network TV, twenty five movies and several commercials including "Across The Universe", "P.S. I Love You", "30 Rock", "Sex and the City", "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles" and many more. JC Fisher has been entertaining audiences world over for more than fifteen years. JC has performed different roles like Tamino in ‘The Magic Flute’, Rodolfo in ‘La Boheme’ and Ernesto in ‘Don Pasquale’. He was the duet partner of Miss America at the Miss Kansas Pageant in 1997. He is proud to bring his talent and great music to the spectators the world over.
The band has not only earned fame from the show but has also gained success from the first two albums as well as successful stage performances. Due to that fans are always looking for Texas Tenor tickets to watch the band playing live. The Texas Tenors encourages the audience to get involved in the performance. The ensemble is bringing its signature blend of opera and country music to your city. To be a part of the show, Texas Tenor tickets are must to have.
Q:Where would I find the texas tenors shows tickets?
A:You will find the Texas Tenors Tickets at events.excite at the best rates!