Terri Clark Tickets
Terri Clark is a country music singer and songwriter belonging to Montreal, Canada. Clark has managed to gain success in her home country as well as in the United States in her respective genre. By the time Terry made it to high school, she was deeply in love with the country music, for her grandparents were both well noted singers of their own time. They’ve been the opening acts for artists such as Johnny Cash and George Jones. Terri grew up in a house where country music was one of the essential items of living; hence, it was in her soul. To hear her soulful singing live, get Terri Clark tickets today.
Terri Clark Venues
- Terri Clark City Winery - Chicago
- Terri Clark Clarke Theatre Foundation
- Terri Clark Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
- Terri Clark Lindsay Academy Theatre
- Terri Clark Rams Head On Stage
- Terri Clark Richmond Hill Centre For The Performing Arts
- Terri Clark Rose Theatre - Brampton
- Terri Clark The Port Theatre
- Terri Clark Victory Theatre - IN
- Terri Clark Vogue Theatre - BC
Terri Clark Cities
Latest Terri Clark Events
- Terri Clark, Victory Theatre - IN tickets for 07/07 07:30 PM at Victory Theatre IN, Evansville, IN
- Thu Jul 07 2016
- Terri Clark, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 07/08 07:30 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Jul 08 2016
- Terri Clark, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 07/22 08:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Fri Jul 22 2016
- Terri Clark, Lindsay Academy Theatre tickets for 09/24 07:30 PM at Lindsay Academy Theatre, Lindsay, ON
- Sat Sep 24 2016
- Terri Clark, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at Grey Eagle Resort & Casino, Calgary, AB
- Thu Oct 27 2016
- Terri Clark, Clarke Theatre Foundation tickets for 11/08 07:30 PM at Clarke Theatre Foundation, Mission, BC
- Tue Nov 08 2016
- Terri Clark, The Port Theatre tickets for 11/09 07:30 PM at The Port Theatre, Nanaimo, BC
- Wed Nov 09 2016
- Terri Clark, Vogue Theatre - BC tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM at Vogue Theatre BC, Vancouver, BC
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Terri Clark, Rose Theatre - Brampton tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at Rose Theatre Brampton, Brampton, ON
- Fri Mar 24 2017
Terri Clark started working in a restaurant to earn money so that she could move to Nashville in order to pursue her dream. She graduated in 1987 and after that moved to Nashville. Initially she started performing at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, which was a honky tonk pub, in front of Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium. Soon she got famous around the town and people would come especially to hear her sing. She started to be known for her poignant voice. In 1994, she earned a record deal with Mercury Records with the help of the manager Keith Stegal.
Terri Clark released her very first single titled Better Things To Do in 1995. In both Canada and the United States, the song made it to Top Five charts. Her self-titled debut album was released shortly after that. Many of the singles from the album such as Suddenly Single, If I Were You and When Boy Meets Girl made it to number one position at the country music charts across both nations. Within a year, the album was certified Gold by RIAA within America. The success of her debut album was followed by the release of a second one titled "Just The Same."
Terri Clark’s second album’s first track Poor Poor Pitiful Me was a cover of Warren Zevon’s song from 1974. Together with Emotional Girl, the song made it to number one position within Canada and also in top ten charts within America. Canada Country Music Association honored Clark with "Single of the Year" and "Album of the Year" awards in 1996. She was also awarded the Fans’ Choice Award which she kept on winning for six more years. She also won "Female Artist of the Year" award in 2004 and 2006.
Terri Clark was featured in a television special named "Terri Clark: Coming Home" in 1998. In that special she was visited by two of the top country music artists of Canada, George Fox and Paul Brandt. In the summer of 98, Clark released "How I Feel", her third album. The first single Now That I Found You made it to top five charts in the United States. You’re Easy on the Eyes reached number one spot in Canada and also managed to make it to the Billboard 100 at number forty. That same year she was an opening act for Brooks & Dunn and Rebecca McEntire.
Fourth album of Clark, "Fearless" was released in September of 2000. The album included more of her personal songs including lyrics that she had written from the heart and had a sad tone. In June of 2004 she compiled her hits and released them by the name of "Greatest Hits 1994 – 2004." The album included all the hits of the decade, much to the joy of her fans. Terri’s latest album named "Roots and the Wings" was released in July of 2011. Along with her occasional releases, she also tours heavily. Her shows are usually sold out events and this season she is hitting the road once again with the latest album along with greatest hits lined up. In order to be a part of her concert, grab Terri Clark tickets today!
Q:How much will front row Terri Clark Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Terri Clark Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.