Tegan And Sara Tickets
Hailing from Alberta, Canada, the twin sisters Tegan and Sara have managed to produce chart breaking music over the years that has won millions of hearts around the world. The sisters have been writing and composing music since high school and officially formed the band in 1995. Since then they have released seven studio albums and sixteen singles. Both the sisters play keyboard and guitar apart from providing the vocals. Their backing musicians include Adam Chrsitgau on drums, John Spence on keyboards, Jasper Leak on bass and Ted Gowans on guitar. This year, the sisters along with their band will be embracing the stages around the country to deliver exciting live performances. The audience can catch the indie rock band in action by getting Tegan and Sara tickets.
Tegan And Sara Schedule 2017-18
- Boston Calling Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Harvard Athletic Complex, tickets for 05/26 TBA at Harvard Athletic Complex, Cambridge, MA
- Fri May 26 2017
- Boston Calling Music Festival: Mumford and Sons, The xx & The 1975 - Saturday Admission, Harvard Athletic Complex, tickets for 05/27 12:00 at Harvard Athletic Complex, Cambridge, MA
- Sat May 27 2017
- Colossal Clusterfest - 3 Day Pass, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, tickets for 06/02 TBA at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Jun 2 2017
- Bonnaroo: U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers & The Weeknd - 4 Day Pass, Manchester Farm, tickets for 06/08 TBA at Manchester Farm, Manchester, TN
- Thu Jun 8 2017
- Lollapalooza - 4 Day Pass, Hutchinson Field Grant Park, tickets for 08/03 TBA at Hutchinson Field Grant Park, Chicago, IL
- Thu Aug 3 2017
- Osheaga Music and Arts Festival - 3 Day Pass, Parc Jean-Drapeau, tickets for 08/04 TBA at Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montreal, QC
- Fri Aug 4 2017
While in high school, both the sisters started writing songs and playing guitar. They recorded two demo albums ‘Play Day’ and ‘Who’s In Your Band?’ at their school’s music studio. The following year, the twins managed to win the Calgary’s ‘Garage Warz’ contest that allowed them to record ‘Yellow Tape’, their first professional demo. In 1999, they independently released their debut studio record ‘Under Feet Like Ours’. Following the release of the album, the band was signed to Vapor Records Label. The band then released their second studio album ‘This Business of Art’ in 2000 that managed to put them under the limelight. ‘My Number’, a track from the album also landed on the soundtrack of the 2001 film Sweet November. After the success of the album, the band started touring extensively throughout North America.
In 2004, the sisters released their fourth studio record ‘So Jealous’. The album was their first to break at any chart, landing amongst Top 30 at US Top Heatseekers. It was also certified gold status in Canada. ‘Walking with a Ghost’, the first single from the album became popular when it was covered by The White Stripes in 2005. In 2007, ‘The Con’ was released that managed to break into several worldwide charts. It peaked at number four position on Canadian Albums chart and landed at number ten on US Top Rock Albums chart. ‘The Con’ became the band’s second gold certified album in Canada. The 2009 release ‘Sainthood’ received similar success worldwide as its predecessor and was also certified gold in Canada. Tegan and Sara’s most recent album ‘Heartthrob’ was released in 2013 and became their most successful album to date in terms of chart positions. The album topped the Top Rock Albums chart as well as the Alternative Albums chart.
Tegan And Sara have performed with renowned musicians and artists over the years including Rufus Wainwright, Paramore, The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, City and Colour, Ben Folds and The Pretenders. They have also played at international music festivals including Cisco Ottawa Bluefest, Winnipeg Folk Festival, Southbound, Sasquatch!, Lollapalooza and Coachella. This season, the sisters can be witnessed live by getting Tegan and Sara tickets for an exciting live concert.