Summerfest or The Big Gig is one huge musical experience that happens once a year and lasts for eleven days. Those eleven days have matching eleven stages for numerous performances by many bands. A non-profit organization, Milwaukee World Festival is responsible for running the Summerfest.
- Buy Turnpike Troubadours, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) Tickets for Fri Aug 31 2018 Fri Aug 31 2018Turnpike Troubadours, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), tickets for 08/31 19:00 at 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), Columbia, MO
- Fri Aug 31 2018
- Buy Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker & Russell Dickerson, American Family Insurance Amphitheater Tickets for Sat Sep 1 2018 Sat Sep 1 2018Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker & Russell Dickerson, American Family Insurance Amphitheater, tickets for 09/01 19:00 at American Family Insurance Amphitheater, Milwaukee, WI
- Sat Sep 1 2018
- Buy Chase Rice, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) Tickets for Sat Sep 8 2018 Sat Sep 8 2018Chase Rice, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), tickets for 09/08 19:00 at 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), Columbia, MO
- Sat Sep 8 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, Ward Davis & Tennessee Jet, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors) Tickets for Fri Sep 21 2018 Fri Sep 21 2018Cody Jinks, Ward Davis & Tennessee Jet, 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), tickets for 09/21 19:00 at 9th Street Live (The Blue Note Outdoors), Columbia, MO
- Fri Sep 21 2018
The Guinness Book of World Records has titled the Summerfest as the World’s Largest Music Festival. Thousands of people from all over the world arrive to attend the festival. As is obvious from the name, the Summerfest tickets find their way to its buyers in the summers; always from the end of June to July. This also makes the Independence Day, 4th of July a part of the event; makes the festival even bigger that day.
The Summerfest is all about music and both local and nationally well-known artists from all genres come to participate. The performances start from twelve p.m. all the way till midnight. Though music is a huge part of the Summerfest, there are other attractions too. These include the Big Bang opening night of course, fireworks, comedy acts, food, shopping and so much more. All the live shows are free if you have an admission pass at hand. This excludes the headlining acts at the Marcus Amphitheatre.
The very famous eleven stages are called Milter Lite Oasis, Marcus Amphitheater, Summerfest Rock, US Cellular Connection, Casico Interstate, Tiki Hut, Potowatomi, Refugee, Harley Davidson, BMO Harris Pavilion and Briggs & Stratton Big Backyard.
Speaking in detail of a few of the stages, the US Cellular Connection stage is one that is medium sized and usually stages indie and alternative bands.
The Tiki Hut is smaller and focuses on local electronic funk and acoustic acts. This venue is less crowded and most people go there to take a break. But the performers here too are quite talented and perform without being paid to create a fan following.
The Marcus Amphitheater is located on the south grounds of the Summerfest area. This amphitheater was built with contribution from the Marcus Corporation in the 80’s after an extremely overcrowded event at one occasion. Not only is it the main area where the headlining acts take place, it also houses various other acts that take place in spring and autumn.
The Harley Davidson provide the Summerfest benefits in the form of improved sound and lighting, bigger screens for image magnification, increase in area and capacity, traffic control in the area and better seating arrangements.
The BMO Harris Pavilion is a more recent addition, finished only last year. The Pavilion can house up to ten thousand people and has five thousand seats. This is one of the main Summerfest projects. Not only are there big screens for magnified view, there is also a nice restaurant and a club bar by the lake side.
Moving on to the singers who perform at the Summerfest, the older acts from the 60’s had names such as The New Colony Six, Ronnie Dove and Led Zeppelin. Moving ahead in time, other famous singers and bands such as Bob Dylan, Maroon 5, Tina Turner, The Jonas Brothers, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa and so many have been a part of the Summerfest.
This year’s lineup involves MGMT, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Diplo, Empire of the Sun, Pretty Lights, Yeasayer, Dispatch, Atmosphere, Dropkick Murphys, Imagine Dragons, Silversun Pickups, Billy Idol, Grouplove, Social Distortion, Bad Religion, Cake Dr. John, The Airborne Toxic Event, LL Cool J, Alice Cooper, Atlas Genius and The Features. This lineup leaves no excuse but to grab some Summerfest tickets and attend the music event of the year.
Apart from two little incidents like riots in the past that caused tension, the Summerfest is known as a family event. The music is a fun part but other aspects such as comedy add laughter and more excitement to the event. Like many other music enthusiasts, you too could make your summers worth it by attending the Summerfest this year.
With summerfest promo code "HOLIDAYS2017", you can now get a 4% discount on tickets.
Summerfest Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Summerfest tickets is $73. The date and location for this event is 8-Aug-18 at World Cafe Live - Upstairs, Philadelphia. The minimum get-in price for Summerfest tickets is $73.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Where do you deliver Summerfest Tickets to the customers?
A:Summerfest Tickets are delivered to the customers at the address provided in the credit card.