Sum 41 Tickets
The Canadian rock band that was originally known as Kaspir, Sum 41 has finally returned after going on a four year long hiatus. They have hit the studio to work on their much anticipated sixth studio album, ’13 Voices’ which is scheduled to come out in the fall of 2016. They recently released a song, War which serves as the lead single of their upcoming effort. Now after facing his personal demons, the lead singer Deryck Whibley has announced a tour to support, ’13 Voices’ and will be taking the stage with the Senses Fail to rock you with their performance. If you want to catch the Grammy nominated band live in concert then get Sum 41 tickets before everyone else does.
Sum 41 Venues
- Sum 41 013 Dommelsch Zaal
- Sum 41 Astra
- Sum 41 Commodore Ballroom
- Sum 41 Grosse Freiheit 36
- Sum 41 Hawthorne Theatre
- Sum 41 House Of Blues - San Diego
- Sum 41 Koln Palladium
- Sum 41 La Riviera - Spain
- Sum 41 Le Cabaret Aleatoire
- Sum 41 Le Zenith - Paris
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail Livewire - AZ
- Sum 41 Lowensaal
- Sum 41 Mayan Theatre - CA
- Sum 41 Muffathalle
- Sum 41 Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Sum 41 Sala Razzmatazz
- Sum 41 Santana 27
- Sum 41 The Neptune Theatre
- Sum 41 The Regency Ballroom
Sum 41 Cities
Latest Sum 41 Events
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, The Neptune Theatre tickets for 10/29 07:30 PM The Neptune Theatre
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, The Regency Ballroom tickets for 11/01 07:30 PM The Regency Ballroom
- Tue Nov 01 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, Riverside Municipal Auditorium tickets for 11/02 06:30 PM Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, Livewire AZ tickets for 11/04 07:00 PM Livewire AZ
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, House Of Blues San Diego tickets for 11/05 07:00 PM House Of Blues San Diego
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Sum 41 & Senses Fail, Mayan Theatre CA tickets for 11/06 06:30 PM Mayan Theatre CA
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Sum 41, Sala Razzmatazz tickets for 01/17 09:00 PM Sala Razzmatazz
- Tue Jan 17 2017
- Sum 41, La Riviera Spain tickets for 01/18 09:00 PM La Riviera Spain
- Wed Jan 18 2017
- Sum 41, Santana 27 tickets for 01/21 09:00 PM Santana 27
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Sum 41, Le Cabaret Aleatoire tickets for 01/25 08:00 PM Le Cabaret Aleatoire
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- Sum 41, Astra tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM Astra
- Thu Feb 09 2017
- Sum 41, Muffathalle tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM Muffathalle
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- Sum 41, Lowensaal tickets for 02/17 07:30 PM Lowensaal
- Fri Feb 17 2017
- Sum 41, Koln Palladium tickets for 02/18 07:00 PM Koln Palladium
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- Sum 41, Le Zenith Paris tickets for 02/22 08:00 PM Le Zenith Paris
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- Sum 41, 013 Dommelsch Zaal tickets for 03/10 07:00 PM 013 Dommelsch Zaal
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Sum 41, Grosse Freiheit 36 tickets for 03/13 07:00 PM Grosse Freiheit 36
- Mon Mar 13 2017
Sum 41 have been very successful ever since they appeared on the scene in 2001. Previously known as Kaspir, the band has played its rock anthems in almost every prestigious venue around the world and has even won a Juno Award for, ‘Group of the Year’ in 2002.
Sum 41 list some big names like Blink-182, Green Day, Metallica and The Beatles among others as their influences. The band was incepted in the year 1996 when Deryck Whilbley and Steve Jocz got together and recruited other talented members to the lineup. They soon started calling themselves Kaspir but later changed their name to Sum 41.
In 1998, Sum 41 sent a demo tape to a number of record companies to get a recording deal and were soon signed to Aquarius Records via which they released their first extended play, ‘Half Hour of Power’ in 2000. It went gold in Canada and got their career off to a good start. The band later went on to accomplish several milestones and even inspired groups like, Neck Deep and Bayside. They are now ready to release their new album, ’13 Voices’ for which they are embarking on tour. If you want to catch their performance live then grab your Sum 41 tickets as they are selling out fast.
All Killer No Filler
A year after the release of their first EP, Sum 41 hit the studio to work on their debut full length album, ‘All Killer No Filler’ which featured thirteen songs. The record received success on the charts as it climbed to the ninth spot on the Canadian Albums chart and achieved triple platinum sales in Canada. It also sold one million copies in the United States and spawned four singles out of which, Fat Lip and In Too Deep went silver in the United Kingdom. Not only that but both of these singles also featured in the film, ‘American Pie 2.’
In the fall of 2002, Sum 41 released the song, Still Waiting which served as the lead single of their second studio effort, ‘Does This Look Infected?’ The album went platinum in Canada and Japan and reached the eighth spot on the Canadian Albums chart. It also received acclaim from the critics and was ranked at the twenty eighth spot on Rock Sound’s list of, ‘The 51 Most Essential Pop Punk Albums of All Time.’ Moreover, AllMusic and Rolling Stone gave ‘Does This Look Infected?’ three stars out of five.
A couple of years later in 2004, Sum 41 released their first Juno Award winning album titled, ‘Chuck.’ The album offered a perfect blend of punk rock and heavy metal sounds and was supported by four singles, We’re All to Blame, Pieces, Some Day and No Reason. It also recorded double platinum sales in Canada and got four stars out of five from AllMusic.
Returning after a hiatus
Sum 41 came out with their fourth studio album, ‘Underclass Hero’ in 2007. It became their first effort to top the Canadian Albums and Oricon Albums chart. It also marked their last release on Aquarius Records. After the record hit the shelves, the band went on ‘Strength in Numbers Tour’ to promote ‘Underclass Hero’ and in the following year their greatest hits record, ‘8 Years of Blood, Sake and Tears’ was made available in Japan.
In 2010, the group came together to work on their fifth studio effort, ‘Screaming Bloody Murder’ which hit the stores in the summer of 2011. It sold in excess of ninety thousand copies in the United States and spawned a single, Blood in My Eyes which was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of the ‘Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance’ in 2012.
‘Screaming Bloody Murder’ was the last record Sum 41 put out before they went on a hiatus. After remaining out of the spotlight for almost four years, they announced their comeback with their latest record, ’13 Voices’ which is due to come out in the winter of 2016. Also to make up for the lost time, the band is going on tour with Senses Fail in support of their upcoming effort. If you want to catch their rocking performance then book your Sum 41 tickets and watch the band live in concert.
Q:Are you selling Sum 41 Tickets?
A:Yes, Sum 41 Tickets are currently being sold on our website by our trusted brokers. Simply type in your search query in the search bar located on the home page and you will be directed to the event page on our website. Once there, browse through the list of available tickets and select the ones which best suit you.
Q:Can I have my Sum 41 2016 Tickets refunded?
A:You can have your Sum 41 Tickets refunded but only in case of very special circumstances. Please note that even then the refund will be given according to the terms and conditions mentioned in the "policies" page on our website.