Stone Temple Pilots Tickets
Stone Temple Pilots or STP is one of the most happening rock bands that got its mainstream success back in 1992 with its debut album ‘Core.’ The band comprises of Robert DeLeo on bass guitar & vocals, Scott Weiland on Lead Vocals, Dean DeLeo on guitar and Eric Kretz plays the drums and percussions for the band. With the release of their debut album, the band rose to the heights of fame, and finally attained the kind of mainstream exposure that they were looking for. As that album went on to receive the 8x Platinum status, Stone Temple Pilots easily became one of the most commercially successful bands of the 90s era. With their record sales going well over 40 million and 16 hit singles which landed on the top ten charts, Stone Temple Pilots presently enjoys a huge fan base all across the world. And thanks to that kind of fame, STP’s live performances are taken very well all over the globe. Every year while the band is on its concert tour, Stone Temple Pilots tickets sell like hot cakes, as everyone want to enjoy their adrenaline filled highly energetic performances.
Stone Temple Pilots Venues
- Stone Temple Pilots Bogarts
- The Shindig Music Festival: Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots & Anthrax Carroll Park
- Stone Temple Pilots House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Stone Temple Pilots Louisville Palace
- Stone Temple Pilots Myth
- 106.5 Weenie Roast: Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit & Bleachers PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte (Formerly Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- Stone Temple Pilots The Fillmore - Detroit
- 95X Big Shindig: Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit & Bleachers Walnut Creek Amphitheatre (formerly TWC Music Pavilion)
Stone Temple Pilots Cities
Latest Stone Temple Pilots Events
- 106.5 Weenie Roast: Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit & Bleachers, PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte (Formerly Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre) tickets for 09/12 12:30 PM at PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte (Formerly Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre), Charlotte, NC
- Sat Sep 12 2015
- 95X Big Shindig: Stone Temple Pilots, Passion Pit & Bleachers, Walnut Creek Amphitheatre (formerly TWC Music Pavilion) tickets for 09/13 01:30 PM at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre (formerly TWC Music Pavilion), Raleigh, NC
- Sun Sep 13 2015
- Stone Temple Pilots, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 09/15 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Tue Sep 15 2015
- Stone Temple Pilots, The Fillmore - Detroit tickets for 09/16 07:00 PM at The Fillmore Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Wed Sep 16 2015
- The Shindig Music Festival: Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots & Anthrax, Carroll Park tickets for 09/19 01:00 PM at Carroll Park, Baltimore, MD
- Sat Sep 19 2015
- Stone Temple Pilots, Louisville Palace tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Louisville Palace, Louisville, KY
- Wed Sep 23 2015
Prior to being called the Stone Temple Pilots, the band was known as the Mighty Joe Young. The history of the band goes all the way back to 1986, when two of the current band members, Robert DeLeo and Scott Weiland met each other. As the discussion kicked off in between both of them, they soon found out that they’re dating the same woman, hence they developed a bond, a bond that led to their break up with that woman which was following by their movement into the apartment that vacated by that lady. Sooner than later, both of them thought of forming up a band, which they did after recruiting some friends of Scott back from Edison high School. Initially David Allin was recruited as the drummer of the band and Corey Hicock was the guitarist, but later Allin was replaced by Eric Kretz on drums, while Dean DeLeo replaced Corey Hicock on guitars. After the final line-up was complete, the band decided to call itself the Mighty Joe Young, but later as their lawyer found out that there was another musician of the same name, they renamed the band to Stone Temple Pilots.
The band initially worked on its demo tape, which was completed back in 1990. Later, they started working with Brendan O’Brien while recording their debut album. The band appeared as the Stone Temple Pilots for the first time on 1990 Spring Break concert on MTV. Prior to the release of their debut studio album, STP started performing live at various clubs in San Diego, and built a sound fan base for them before making it to the mainstream. It was in 1992, when the band signed its first record deal with the Atlantic Records, which was followed by the release of their debut album "Core", which one on to be one of the most successful rock album of that time. The album was released on September 29, 1992 and featured the hit singles like, Wicked Garden, Plush, Creep, Sex Type Things and Dead & Bloated.
The albums that followed include Core, included Purple, Tiny Music … Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop, No. 4, Shangri-La Dee Da, and Stone Temple Pilots. Most of their albums fared well on the charts and they remained one of the highest selling acts of 90s. Apart from all the commercial success that the band has enjoyed, they’ve also received a Grammy Award for their song "Plush" for the category of Best Hard Rock Performance. Moreover, VH1 also placed the Stone Temple Pilots on the 40th spot on their list of The 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock. Presently, the band is on its concert tour, hitting various venues in a number of cities nationwide. You have quickly reserve your Stone Temple Pilots tickets and enjoy their rocking live performances. So get your deal booked ASAP as Stone Temple Pilots tickets won’t remain here for long!
Q:I need to get the david allin drums tickets. Do you have them?
A:Sure, we have the Stone Temple Pilots tickets available. Get them as many as you want.
Q:who s performing with stone temple pilots at pnc 9 5?
A:The inventory reserved for Stone Temple Pilots tickets will soon be updated with related information about the concert, meanwhile we suggest you to book your cheap tickets ASAP.
Q:Can i buy stone temple pilots tickets on spot?
A:Yes, you have the option of buying Stone Temple Pilots Tickets on spot.