Stick Figure Tickets
Scott Woodruff is the front man, vocalist and guitarist behind the band Stick Figure. The band specializes in fusing classic roots reggae with blends of deep dubs. Since their debut in 2006, they have released five studio albums and a single. Their collaborations have included working with renowned reggae artists such as Rebelution, Half Pint, The Green, Tribal Seeds and The Expendables. Over the years, the Cali-based band has toured nationally and internationally in promotion of their music. Their current summer 2015 tour is taking them to numerous cities in the US. They will be joined by other acts such as Slightly Stoopid, Mystic Roots and others. So grab Stick Figure tickets and enjoy the concerts.
Stick Figure Venues
- Stick Figure A and R Music Bar
- Stick Figure Brooklyn Bowl - NY
- Stick Figure Cervantes' Masterpiece - Ballroom
- Stick Figure Exit In
- Stick Figure Fete Ballroom
- Stick Figure & The Movement Granada - Lawrence
- Stick Figure Higher Ground
- Stick Figure & The Movement Intersection - The Stache
- Stick Figure Majestic Theatre Madison
- Stick Figure Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff
- Stick Figure Pearl Street Nightclub
- Stick Figure Port City Music Hall
- Stick Figure & The Movement Rex Theatre
- Stick Figure & The Movement The Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh
- Stick Figure The Orange Peel
- Stick Figure The Pageant
Stick Figure Cities
Latest Stick Figure Events
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Orpheum Theatre Flagstaff tickets for 10/29 07:30 PM Orpheum Theatre Flagstaff
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Granada Lawrence tickets for 11/02 07:00 PM Granada Lawrence
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Stick Figure, Majestic Theatre Madison tickets for 11/03 08:00 PM Majestic Theatre Madison
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Intersection The Stache tickets for 11/05 07:30 PM Intersection The Stache
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, A and R Music Bar tickets for 11/06 06:30 PM A and R Music Bar
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Rex Theatre tickets for 11/08 07:00 PM Rex Theatre
- Tue Nov 08 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Fete Ballroom tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM Fete Ballroom
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Pearl Street Nightclub tickets for 11/11 09:00 PM Pearl Street Nightclub
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Higher Ground tickets for 11/12 07:30 PM Higher Ground
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Port City Music Hall tickets for 11/13 07:00 PM Port City Music Hall
- Sun Nov 13 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Brooklyn Bowl NY tickets for 11/16 06:00 PM Brooklyn Bowl NY
- Wed Nov 16 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, The Lincoln Theatre Raleigh tickets for 11/17 06:00 PM The Lincoln Theatre Raleigh
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, The Orange Peel tickets for 11/18 09:00 PM The Orange Peel
- Fri Nov 18 2016
- Stick Figure & The Movement, Exit In tickets for 11/19 07:30 PM Exit In
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Stick Figure, Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom tickets for 12/30 09:00 PM Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom
- Fri Dec 30 2016
- Stick Figure, Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom tickets for 12/31 09:00 PM Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom
- Sat Dec 31 2016
Stick Figure is headed by the creative roots reggae and dub artist Scott Woodruff. Since the mid 2000s, the band has created some of memorable reggae tunes and has etched their name in to the genre’s history.
The debut album and discography so far
The Southern California band made their debut in 2006 with the studio album, The Sound of My Addiction. The album was single-handedly written, produced recorded and released by Woodruff. Two years later, he released Burnin’ Ocean which made it into the Apple iTunes’ ‘Top 10 Best Reggae Albums in 2008’.
Their third LP, Smoke Stack won Stick Figure great reviews from critics such as AllMusic.com, Metacritic and Branch Out Music. Their fourth album, The Reprise Sessions, was released in 2010. It was the first album recorded with a full band consisting of Kevin Bong on keyboards, Kevin Offitzer on drums and Tommy Suliman on bass.
In summer 2012, Stick Figure released their latest and fifth studio album, Burial Ground. It was an instant success on the charts and garnered positive critical reviews. On the Billboard Top Reggae Album chart, it debuted at the number one position. The fourteen-track album is an experimentation done by Woodruff with heavier skank and thicker bass lines than his usual upbeat dive into the roots reggae.
For this album, he collaborated with longtime friend TJ O’Neill. The duo wrote five of the fourteen tracks on the album. As a tribute to the reggae maestro Gregory Issace, Stick Figure covered and personalized his hit single “Hard Drugs.” The reggae sensation Half Pint is also featured on the track “Women of the Night,” which samples Bob Marley’s “Stiff Necked Fools.”
2014 saw the release of Stick Figure’s first single “Smokin’ Love,” which hit the shelves in summer. Bermudian reggae artist Collie Buddz featured on the track. It was widely critically acclaimed for taking hints from classic hits of the genre.
Collie Buddz and Woodruff’s collaboration was met with appreciation by fellow artists and the single was soon remixed by numerous artists into dubstep and EDM. One of the remixes that stood out featured J Boog, Iration and Dizzy Wright and was released in spring 2015.
Together, these three artists along with Woodruff and Buddz are considered by genre fans as the Fantastic Five. Their collective effort was loved by millions of reggae enthusiasts across the globe with multiple replays requested on the airwaves and in the clubs.
Stick Figure’s nationwide tour for 2015
The fusion makers of reggae and dub are now touring nationwide through summer till fall 2015. They will be visiting many cities across the states headlining venues such as the Vinoy Park, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Sunset Cove Amphitheatre and Gallivan Center among others.
They will also be rocking the stage at quite a few music festivals along the way. These include Reggae In The Hills 2015, Reggae In The Desert, Levitate Music & Arts Festival, Reggae On The River 2015, Arise Music Festival And KAABOO. Joining them on stage are other reggae groups such as Slightly Stoopid, Black Bottom Lighters, Mystic Roots, Dirty Heads and The Expendables. So grab Stick Figure tickets and enjoy their music in a venue near you.