Steven Tyler Tickets
Having seen it all and done it all, many thought that the legendary rocker Steven Tyler would sit back and bask in the glory of his successes. But at the age of 68, Tyler has done the unthinkable – he has made a big move to the country genre, and he sounds amazing! He announced the transition with the chart-busting song “Love Is Your Name” which will feature in his forthcoming LP. To top it all, he also announced a North American tour titled “Steven Tyler... Out on a Limb” that will stop in only 19 cities. The limited run will kick off on July 2 from Las Vegas and the trek is slated to wind up on September 13 in Toronto. Steven Tyler tickets are in great demand as the fans can’t wait to catch Tyler live belting out country songs. Throughout the tour he will be supported by his Nashville band Loving Mary.
Steven Tyler Venues
- Steven Tyler Puyallup Fairgrounds
- Steven Tyler The Colosseum At WinStar Casino
- Steven Tyler The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
Steven Tyler Tickets
- Steven Tyler, The Colosseum At WinStar Casino tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM The Colosseum At WinStar Casino
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Steven Tyler & The Loving Mary Band, The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM The Joint Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
- Tue Aug 29 2017
Steven Tyler Nose-Dives Into Country, Thrilling The Fans With Nashville Produced Songs
Steven Tyler was the least expected rocker to turn to country. But the legend that he is, he sounds absolutely amazing crooning country anthems and love songs. Calling country the new rock n roll, Tyler shared in an interview that he’s inclined towards the genre and want to sing from the heart about real things. Tyler officially went the country way with the track “Love Is Your Name” that despite having his signature throwback stylistic approach impresses even the most hardcore traditionalist. The mid-tempo song is peppered with banjo, steel guitar, autoharp and mandolin as Steven croons about a man professing his love for a woman. His deep vocals cut straight through and make it a soulful romantic song.
“Red, White & You” is the second single from his yet to be named album and proves his solid grip on the genre. The polished song puts Steven Tyler into patriotic mood as he sings about his love for all things America, including Tom Petty, sweet potato pie and girls. He has gone full mainstream country, mixing sunny tunes with lush guitar and drums.
Tyler’s venture into country music is being appreciated by both the critics and the fans. In fact his supporters are rushing for Steven Tyler tickets to catch him live on his “Steven Tyler... Out On a Limb” tour. Steven Tyler’s passion for music is known to all but he’s calling his debut country album the “current love of my life”, making sure he comes up with an epic record that meets his own as well as the fans’ expectations.
Interesting Tidbits About “Out On a Limb” Extravaganza & New Album
As Tyler drops his solo country LP this summer, learn some interesting information about the album, his inspiration and what to expect from the tour.
- The new album will feature another ballad called “Only Heaven” that’s been composed with a grandiose poise. Sung with a twang, it’s 100 percent Tyler.
- Even though Steven always wanted to make a country album, it was the death of Everly Brothers frontman Phil Everly that set things in motion for him. He was greatly inspired by the band’s music that was influenced by southern roots and had blues elements in it.
- A fan of Janis Joplin, Tyler will be covering two of her songs – “Mercedes Benz” and “Piece of My Heart”. He revealed that during his early days with Aerosmith, he styled himself after Joplin’s unbridled, raw vocalization.
- The 19-city trek will stop at limited intimate venues including Dolby Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, Ellie Caulkins Opera House, Revention Music Center, Chicago Theatre, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre and Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre.
Steven Tyler Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Steven Tyler's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Thackerville at the The Colosseum At WinStar Casino on 25-Aug-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Puyallup at the Puyallup Fairgrounds on 3-Sep-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Steven Tyler||The Colosseum At WinStar Casino||Thackerville, OK||Fri Aug 25 201708/25 08:00 PM|
|Steven Tyler & The Loving Mary Band||The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa||Catoosa, OK||Tue Aug 29 201708/29 08:00 PM|
|Steven Tyler||Puyallup Fairgrounds||Puyallup, WA||Sun Sep 03 201709/03 07:30 PM|
Steven Tyler Tickets Prices
The average price for Steven Tyler Tickets start from $176. The minimum get in price is $72 for Steven Tyler Tickets at the Puyallup Fairgrounds, Puyallup. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Steven Tyler & The Loving Mary Band||Catoosa||29-Aug-17||$316||$170|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Will I be able to get any free tickets for the Steven Tyler concert?
A:The Steven Tyler Tickets you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they are not offering any tickets for free as such right now.
Q:Can I get a refund after I buy Steven Tyler Tickets 2016?
A:No, we cannot refund a purchase after you have already bought Steven Tyler Tickets. We strongly suggest you look at all the concert dates listed on the main event's page to determine which will be the most convenient one for you before making a final decision on buying your tickets for this six time American Music Award winning singer, from our registered broker.