Steve Winwood Tickets
Steve Winwood is an artist that ranks right up their alongside some of the greatest singers of all time. His soul-soothing blend of rock, R&B, jazz, pop-rock and blue-eyed souls has mesmerized millions around the world for almost five decades. His longetivity alone is enough to cement his legacy as one of the most cherished in musical history. He is on one of his legendary tours again so check the schedule and buy your Steve Winwood tickets now to be a part of one special concert.
Steve Winwood Venues
- Steve Winwood Capitol Theatre - Port Chester
- Steve Winwood Fabulous Fox Theatre - Atlanta
- Steve Winwood Jemison Concert Hall At Alys Robinson Stephens PAC
- Steve Winwood Lyric Opera House - MD
- Steve Winwood Riverside Theatre - WI
- Steve Winwood State Theatre - MN
- Steve Winwood State Theatre - NJ
- Steve Winwood The Chicago Theatre
- Steve Winwood The Fillmore - Detroit
- Steve Winwood The Space at Westbury
Steve Winwood Cities
Latest Steve Winwood Events
- Steve Winwood, State Theatre - MN tickets for 04/17 08:00 PM at State Theatre MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Fri Apr 17 2015
- Steve Winwood, The Chicago Theatre tickets for 04/18 07:30 PM at The Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Sat Apr 18 2015
- Steve Winwood, Riverside Theatre - WI tickets for 04/19 08:00 PM at Riverside Theatre WI, Milwaukee, WI
- Sun Apr 19 2015
- Steve Winwood, The Fillmore - Detroit tickets for 04/21 06:30 PM at The Fillmore Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Tue Apr 21 2015
- Steve Winwood, The Space at Westbury tickets for 04/23 08:00 PM at The Space at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Thu Apr 23 2015
- Steve Winwood, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester tickets for 04/24 08:00 PM at Capitol Theatre Port Chester, Port Chester, NY
- Fri Apr 24 2015
- Steve Winwood, State Theatre - NJ tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at State Theatre NJ, New Brunswick, NJ
- Mon Apr 27 2015
- Steve Winwood, Lyric Opera House - MD tickets for 04/28 07:30 PM at Lyric Opera House MD, Baltimore, MD
- Tue Apr 28 2015
- Steve Winwood, Fabulous Fox Theatre - Atlanta tickets for 05/01 08:00 PM at Fabulous Fox Theatre Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Fri May 01 2015
Steve Winwood was born in Birmingham, England on 12th May, 1948. His father was a semi professional musician who used to play instruments like clarinet and saxophone. Steve himself started learning how to play multiple instruments like guitar, piano and drums at a very early age. By the time he was eight years old, Steve had teamed up with his father and brother to become a member of the Ron Atkinson Band. He also acted as a choir boy at the St John’s Church before re-locating with his family to Kingstanding. During his school days Steve Winwood became active in the prevailing R&B music culture of that era playing guitar and organs. Those exploits led him to perform with stars like John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Eddie Boyd, Chuck Berry, Otis Spann, Bo Diddley and T-Bone Walker while they went on tours around the United Kingdom. His biggest musical inspiration however was the great Ray Charles. Steve then went on to become a member of the Spencer Davis Group when he was only fourteen years old and it was during this time that people started to compare him with his idol Ray Charles. The group released their debut song Keep On Running and with the money he received from that released enabled Steve Winwood to buy a Hammond B-3 organ.
After writing and recording hit songs like I’m a Man and Gimme Some Lovin, Steve left the Spencer Davis Group. Soon afterwards he met Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason and the four formed their own band called Traffic in the late 1960’s. Together the four of them started to rehearse and record at a Cottage in Aston Tirrold. He then went on to create Blind Faith with names like Ric Grech, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton in 1969, a project that was short-lived. Steve Winwood then decided to go solo and hit the studio to start working on his debut release. He called upon John Capaldi and Chris Wood to help him out with the album which ended up in the re-formation of Traffic. The band released an album titles John Barleycom Must Die and toured extensively for a few more years.
Tired of touring all the time, Steve Winwood once again went solo and released his self-titled debut album in 1977. Three years later he released Arc of a Diver that contained the hit song While You See a Chance. He followed it up with the release of Talking back to the Night in the year 1982. It not till 1986 when Steve’s talents started to get the recognition they deserved. His album Back in the High Life hit the music stores in June that year and became an instant classic. The song Higher Love won Steve not one but two Grammys to turn him into a star overnight. That success paved the way for the release of Roll With It two years later which became an even bigger hit that went on to sell over three million copies on its way to a three times platinum certification.
Steve Winwood once again teamed up with Capaldi to release Far From Home in 1994 which was followed by a very successful road trip. He then released another solo album Junction Seven in 1997 and went on a tour where fans bought Steve Winwood tickets in thousand to turn it into one memorable adventure. After a six year hiatus he came back with his album About Time in 2003 and followed it up with Nine Lives in the year 2008. On top of that he spent most of the first decade of 2000’s collaborating and performing with various artists like Ashley Cleveland, Christina Aguilera and Eric Clapton etc. Steve and his talents have earned him multiple Grammys over a star studded career, a career most people can only dream about. Now that he is coming your way make sure you grab your Steve Winwood tickets and catch the legend live.
Q:How much are the steve winwood concert tickets for?
A:Prices of Steve Winwood Tickets can be seen at our website and you can also contact our sales reps for further details.