Steve Winwood Tickets
Steve Winwood is an artist that ranks right up their alongside some of the greatest singers of all time. His soul-soothing blend of rock, R&B, jazz, pop-rock and blue-eyed souls has mesmerized millions around the world for almost five decades. His longetivity alone is enough to cement his legacy as one of the most cherished in musical history. He is on one of his legendary tours again so check the schedule and buy your Steve Winwood tickets now to be a part of one special concert.
Steve Winwood Venues
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum)
- Steve Winwood American Airlines Center
- Steve Winwood BOK Center
- Steve Winwood Bridgestone Arena (Formerly Sommet Center)
- Steve Winwood Cruzan Amphitheatre (formerly Sound Advice Amphitheatre)
- Steve Winwood Honda Center (formerly Arrowhead Pond)
- Steve Winwood PNC Arena (Formerly RBC Center)
- Steve Winwood PPL Center
- Steve Winwood Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Steve Winwood SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion)
- Steve Winwood The Forum - CA
- Steve Winwood Toyota Center - TX
Steve Winwood Cities
Latest Steve Winwood Events
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, PPL Center tickets for 09/16 07:30 PM at PPL Center, Allentown, PA
- Tue Sep 16 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, PNC Arena (Formerly RBC Center) tickets for 09/18 07:30 PM at PNC Arena (Formerly RBC Center), Raleigh, NC
- Thu Sep 18 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Sound Advice Amphitheatre tickets for 09/20 07:00 PM at Sound Advice Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL
- Sat Sep 20 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum) tickets for 09/21 07:00 PM at Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum), Tampa, FL
- Sun Sep 21 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Bridgestone Arena (Formerly Sommet Center) tickets for 09/23 07:30 PM at Bridgestone Arena (Formerly Sommet Center), Nashville, TN
- Tue Sep 23 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Toyota Center - TX tickets for 09/25 07:30 PM at Toyota Center TX, Houston, TX
- Thu Sep 25 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, American Airlines Center tickets for 09/26 07:30 PM at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- Fri Sep 26 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Bank Of Oklahoma Center tickets for 09/28 07:30 PM at Bank Of Oklahoma Center, Tulsa, OK
- Sun Sep 28 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 09/30 07:30 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Tue Sep 30 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion) tickets for 10/05 07:30 PM at SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion), San Jose, CA
- Sun Oct 05 2014
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers & Steve Winwood, Honda Center (formerly Arrowhead Pond) tickets for 10/07 07:30 PM at Honda Center (formerly Arrowhead Pond), Anaheim, CA
- Tue Oct 07 2014
Steve Winwood was born in Birmingham, England on 12th May, 1948. His father was a semi professional musician who used to play instruments like clarinet and saxophone. Steve himself started learning how to play multiple instruments like guitar, piano and drums at a very early age. By the time he was eight years old, Steve had teamed up with his father and brother to become a member of the Ron Atkinson Band. He also acted as a choir boy at the St Johnís Church before re-locating with his family to Kingstanding. During his school days Steve Winwood became active in the prevailing R&B music culture of that era playing guitar and organs. Those exploits led him to perform with stars like John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Eddie Boyd, Chuck Berry, Otis Spann, Bo Diddley and T-Bone Walker while they went on tours around the United Kingdom. His biggest musical inspiration however was the great Ray Charles. Steve then went on to become a member of the Spencer Davis Group when he was only fourteen years old and it was during this time that people started to compare him with his idol Ray Charles. The group released their debut song Keep On Running and with the money he received from that released enabled Steve Winwood to buy a Hammond B-3 organ.
After writing and recording hit songs like Iím a Man and Gimme Some Lovin, Steve left the Spencer Davis Group. Soon afterwards he met Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood and Dave Mason and the four formed their own band called Traffic in the late 1960ís. Together the four of them started to rehearse and record at a Cottage in Aston Tirrold. He then went on to create Blind Faith with names like Ric Grech, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton in 1969, a project that was short-lived. Steve Winwood then decided to go solo and hit the studio to start working on his debut release. He called upon John Capaldi and Chris Wood to help him out with the album which ended up in the re-formation of Traffic. The band released an album titles John Barleycom Must Die and toured extensively for a few more years.
Tired of touring all the time, Steve Winwood once again went solo and released his self-titled debut album in 1977. Three years later he released Arc of a Diver that contained the hit song While You See a Chance. He followed it up with the release of Talking back to the Night in the year 1982. It not till 1986 when Steveís talents started to get the recognition they deserved. His album Back in the High Life hit the music stores in June that year and became an instant classic. The song Higher Love won Steve not one but two Grammys to turn him into a star overnight. That success paved the way for the release of Roll With It two years later which became an even bigger hit that went on to sell over three million copies on its way to a three times platinum certification.
Steve Winwood once again teamed up with Capaldi to release Far From Home in 1994 which was followed by a very successful road trip. He then released another solo album Junction Seven in 1997 and went on a tour where fans bought Steve Winwood tickets in thousand to turn it into one memorable adventure. After a six year hiatus he came back with his album About Time in 2003 and followed it up with Nine Lives in the year 2008. On top of that he spent most of the first decade of 2000ís collaborating and performing with various artists like Ashley Cleveland, Christina Aguilera and Eric Clapton etc. Steve and his talents have earned him multiple Grammys over a star studded career, a career most people can only dream about. Now that he is coming your way make sure you grab your Steve Winwood tickets and catch the legend live.
Q:How much are the steve winwood concert tickets for?
A:Prices of Steve Winwood Tickets can be seen at our website and you can also contact our sales reps for further details.