Rock it out at the upcoming round of performances by one of your most favorite rock bands, Staind. Established on the 23rd of September, 1995, this American rock group has been creating quality music for their fans ever since they were formed and has a wide fan base in all parts of the world. The group has released seven studio albums over the course of their career, each of which has gone on to become extremely popular with the masses. Now, Staind are ready to blow you away at their latest concert! Do not miss this event as it is going to be full of entertainment. Fans are already on the lookout for Staind tickets, so get them now before they run out!
Latest Staind Events
- 92.3 WCOL Country Jam - 2 Day Pass, Legend Valley, tickets for 09/04 TBA at Legend Valley, Thornville, OH
- Fri Sep 4 2015
- Aaron Lewis, First Merit Bank Event Park At Dow Event Center, tickets for 09/04 7:00PM at First Merit Bank Event Park At Dow Event Center, Saginaw, MI
- Fri Sep 4 2015
- 92.3 WCOL Country Jam, Legend Valley, tickets for 09/05 4:00PM at Legend Valley, Thornville, OH
- Sat Sep 5 2015
- Aaron Lewis, Brenton Skating Plaza, tickets for 09/24 7:00PM at Brenton Skating Plaza, Des Moines, IA
- Thu Sep 24 2015
- Aaron Lewis, Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center, tickets for 09/25 7:30PM at Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center, Onamia, MN
- Fri Sep 25 2015
- Gretna Heritage Festival - 3 Day Pass, Downtown Gretna - Gretna Heritage Festival, tickets for 10/02 TBA at Downtown Gretna - Gretna Heritage Festival, Gretna, LA
- Fri Oct 2 2015
- Hank Williams Jr., Aaron Lewis & Drake White, BankPlus Amphitheatre (Formerly Snowden Grove Amphitheater), tickets for 10/03 7:00PM at BankPlus Amphitheatre (Formerly Snowden Grove Amphitheater), Southaven, MS
- Sat Oct 3 2015
- Aaron Lewis & William Elliott Whitmore, Veterans Memorial Coliseum, tickets for 11/04 7:00PM at Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, AZ
- Wed Nov 4 2015
- Aaron Lewis, Cowboys Dance Hall - San Antonio, tickets for 11/06 7:00PM at Cowboys Dance Hall - San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Fri Nov 6 2015
- Aaron Lewis, Joe's Bar On Weed St., tickets for 11/13 8:30PM at Joe's Bar On Weed St., Chicago, IL
- Fri Nov 13 2015
Staind is based in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States. For no less then sixteen years, the group was made up of Jon Wysocki on the drums, Johnny April on the bass guitar, Mike Mushok on the lead guitar, and Aaron Lewis on the rhythm guitar and lead vocals. The current line up of the band includes Johnny April on the backing vocals and bass guitar, Mike Mushok on the lead guitar, and Aaron Lewis on the rhythm guitar and lead vocals. The style of music of Stand revolves mostly around the genres of nu metal, post grunge, alternative rock, and alternative metal.
Staind was formed when the members of the group met each other due to mutual friends and began to cover songs in small time clubs by bands such as Alice in Chains, Tool, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, KoRn and numerous more as well. After performing around the local club scene for one and a half years, the band released their debut album in November of the year 1996. The record was self released and titled Tormented. The band cites Machine Head and Pantera as their influences for their debut album. Originally, only 4000 copies of the record were made available in the market.
Staind released their first major level album on the 13th of April, 1999. The album was released with Flip Records and was called Dysfunction. The producers of the record were Terry Date and Fred Durst. It received a slow success, reaching the number one place on the Heatseaker Charts on Billboard after almost 6 months of its release. It also appeared on the number seventy four spot on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart in the same week. Some of the most popular singles from the album included hits such as Home, Excess Baggage, Mudshove, and Just Go among various more as well. Home cracked the Top Twenty the Billboard Mainstream and Modern Rock charts. The band toured heavily in order to promote the album and performed with groups such as The Crystal Method and Limp Bizkit.
The third studio album by Staind was released on the 22nd of May, 2001 under the title of Break the Cycle. The record went on to sell 716,000 copies in the first week of its release, and debuted at the number one spot on Billboard's Top 200 Album chart. It also spawned a Top Ten Billboard hit single, It's Been A While. The album made the second most sales record of the year, which was an extremely important achievement for the group. The band focused more on an alternative metal sound than nu metal in the album, which produced five hit singles: Epiphany, For You, Outside, Fade and It's Been A While.
Over the course of their career, Staind have managed to sell more than fifteen million copies of their albums all over the world and produced five chart topping singles. Some of their other hit albums include 14 Shades of Grey, Chapter V, The Illusion of Progress, and Staind. Now the band is all set to rock you away at their latest shows. Be there by booking your Staind tickets right here, and have an evening full of lots of entertainment and fun!
Q:How will you deliver my staind tickets bloomsburg fair?
A:Your staind Tickets will be delivered by FedEx.
Q:How can we pay for staind tickets?
A:You can pay for staind Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master card and Discover.
Q:I want to buy staind tickets on the same discounted rates as before. Is it possible?
A:Yes, we are still offering Staind Tickets on discounted rates. Check them out and order right away.