St Vincent Tickets
Annie Erin Clark aka St Vincent is one of the fastest rising stars of music. In less than a decade since she first burst onto the scene she has made quite a reputation for herself due to her amazing talents. She has started to make her way to the top and if her early success is any indication there is nothing that can stop her from reaching the top of the mountain. She is embarking on a tour where she will show her fans what she is all about and you can be a part of the musical extravaganza too by simply buying St Vincent tickets .
Latest St Vincent Events
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Royal Farms Arena (Formerly Baltimore Arena), tickets for 12/04 8:00PM at Royal Farms Arena (Formerly Baltimore Arena), Baltimore, MD
- Thu Dec 4 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, PNC Arena (Formerly RBC Center), tickets for 12/05 8:00PM at PNC Arena (Formerly RBC Center), Raleigh, NC
- Fri Dec 5 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Richmond Coliseum, tickets for 12/06 8:00PM at Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, VA
- Sat Dec 6 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Bridgestone Arena (Formerly Sommet Center), tickets for 12/08 8:00PM at Bridgestone Arena (Formerly Sommet Center), Nashville, TN
- Mon Dec 8 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Scottrade Center, tickets for 12/09 8:00PM at Scottrade Center, Saint Louis, MO
- Tue Dec 9 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Philips Arena, tickets for 12/11 8:00PM at Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Dec 11 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Time Warner Cable Arena (formerly Charlotte Bobcats Arena), tickets for 12/12 8:00PM at Time Warner Cable Arena (formerly Charlotte Bobcats Arena), Charlotte, NC
- Fri Dec 12 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Bon Secours Wellness Arena (formerly Bi-lo Center), tickets for 12/13 8:00PM at Bon Secours Wellness Arena (formerly Bi-lo Center), Greenville, SC
- Sat Dec 13 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, BB&T Center (Formerly BankAtlantic Center), tickets for 12/15 8:00PM at BB&T Center (Formerly BankAtlantic Center), Sunrise, FL
- Mon Dec 15 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum), tickets for 12/16 8:00PM at Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum), Tampa, FL
- Tue Dec 16 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Amway Center, tickets for 12/17 8:00PM at Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- Wed Dec 17 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Frank Erwin Center, tickets for 12/19 8:00PM at Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX
- Fri Dec 19 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, BOK Center, tickets for 12/20 8:00PM at BOK Center, Tulsa, OK
- Sat Dec 20 2014
- The Black Keys & St. Vincent, Sprint Center, tickets for 12/21 8:00PM at Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
- Sun Dec 21 2014
St Vincent was born on 28th September, 1982 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was raised in Dallas and took to learning how to play a guitar when she was only twelve years old. She also became the tour manager of her uncle’s group Tuck & Patti during her teenage years which gave her a little insight in how the music industry worked. After graduating from the Lake Highlands High School in the year 2001 she enrolled herself at the famous Berklee College of Music. It was during her time at there when she came out with an EP titled Ratsliveonnoevilstar that she created with some of her fellow college students before moving back to Texas. There she became a member of The Polyphonic Spree which is a pop-rock group formed by DeLaughter. The timing of St Vincent joining the band was perfect as they were about to go on a huge European tour. The time spent with the group opened her eyes to a whole different musical world and provided her with immeasurable experience.
In 2006, she left The Polyphonic Spree to join Sufjan Stevens and his touring entourage. Later that year she officially decided to give her the stage name St Vincent and hit the studio to work on her debut album. That album was titled Marry Me and it hit the music stores on 10th July, 2007 in the US under the banner of Beggars banquet Records. Its release in the UK was done on 3rd September and the title was inspired from the TV show Arrested Development. The album drew a lot of critical acclaim from everywhere. AllMusic, BBC Collective, Prefix Magazine, Slant Magazine and This is Fake DIY all gave it four stars out of five. Yahoo Music and AV Club gave the album nine out of ten and an A+ rating respectively. The fact that almost all of the songs on the album were written by St Vincent when she was eighteen and nineteen years old made the success all the more remarkable which announced her arrival on the music scene in style.
After earning three nominations on PLUG Independent Music Awards for the album, St Vincent embarked on her first major tour where St Vincent tickets were in high demand everywhere she went. That road trip also played a huge part in honing her skills as a live performer. After returning from the hectic but immensely successful road trip she started to record her second album which had a lot of songs based on the music and themes of soundtracks of children’s animated classics like The Wizard of Oz and the Snow White. The album was titled Actor and it came out on 5th May, 2009. The album was an even bigger hit and received a lot of acclaim from fans and critics alike. AllMusic, Spin and Tiny Mix Tapes all gave it four stars out of five.
St Vincent’s third album Strange Mercy was released on 13 September, 2011 to very favorable responses from critics and fans both. AllMusic once again gave it four stars along with Slant Magazine and Q. The Observer went a step further to give it a five star rating. Pitch Fork Media and Popmatters both gave it nine marks out of ten to make it three straight hit albums. She has followed the success of the album with a huge tour that will take her to various cities in the US and abroad. So fans check her touring schedule, book your St Vincent tickets and hop on for an amazing journey with one of the most sensational new divas of music.
Q:Will the transaction be safe if I buy St Vincent Tickets from your website?
A:We have protected our mechanism as per international standards so rest assured the transaction will be completely safe if you buy St Vincent Tickets from our website.