St Vincent Tickets
Annie Erin Clark aka St Vincent is one of the fastest rising stars of music. In less than a decade since she first burst onto the scene she has made quite a reputation for herself due to her amazing talents. She has started to make her way to the top and if her early success is any indication there is nothing that can stop her from reaching the top of the mountain. She is embarking on a tour where she will show her fans what she is all about and you can be a part of the musical extravaganza too by simply buying St Vincent tickets .
St Vincent Venues
- St. Vincent Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre)
- Sasquatch Festival: Robert Plant and The Sensational Space Shifters, Lana Del Rey & St. Vincent Gorge Amphitheatre
- St. Vincent Kentucky Center - Brown Theatre
- St. Vincent Orpheum Theatre - Madison
- My Morning Jacket & St. Vincent Susquehanna Bank Center
- St. Vincent Tennessee Theatre
- St. Vincent The Fillmore - Charlotte
- St. Vincent The National - VA
- St. Vincent The Pageant
St Vincent Cities
Latest St Vincent Events
- Sasquatch Festival: Robert Plant and The Sensational Space Shifters, Lana Del Rey & St. Vincent, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 05/24 12:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre, Quincy, WA
- Sun May 24 2015
- St. Vincent, Orpheum Theatre - Madison tickets for 05/26 08:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Madison, Madison, WI
- Tue May 26 2015
- St. Vincent, Kentucky Center - Brown Theatre tickets for 05/28 08:00 PM at Kentucky Center Brown Theatre, Louisville, KY
- Thu May 28 2015
- St. Vincent, Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre) tickets for 05/29 08:00 PM at Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre), Indianapolis, IN
- Fri May 29 2015
- St. Vincent, Tennessee Theatre tickets for 05/31 08:00 PM at Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville, TN
- Sun May 31 2015
- St. Vincent, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 06/02 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Tue Jun 02 2015
- St. Vincent, The National - VA tickets for 06/03 08:00 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Wed Jun 03 2015
St Vincent was born on 28th September, 1982 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was raised in Dallas and took to learning how to play a guitar when she was only twelve years old. She also became the tour manager of her uncle’s group Tuck & Patti during her teenage years which gave her a little insight in how the music industry worked. After graduating from the Lake Highlands High School in the year 2001 she enrolled herself at the famous Berklee College of Music. It was during her time at there when she came out with an EP titled Ratsliveonnoevilstar that she created with some of her fellow college students before moving back to Texas. There she became a member of The Polyphonic Spree which is a pop-rock group formed by DeLaughter. The timing of St Vincent joining the band was perfect as they were about to go on a huge European tour. The time spent with the group opened her eyes to a whole different musical world and provided her with immeasurable experience.
In 2006, she left The Polyphonic Spree to join Sufjan Stevens and his touring entourage. Later that year she officially decided to give her the stage name St Vincent and hit the studio to work on her debut album. That album was titled Marry Me and it hit the music stores on 10th July, 2007 in the US under the banner of Beggars banquet Records. Its release in the UK was done on 3rd September and the title was inspired from the TV show Arrested Development. The album drew a lot of critical acclaim from everywhere. AllMusic, BBC Collective, Prefix Magazine, Slant Magazine and This is Fake DIY all gave it four stars out of five. Yahoo Music and AV Club gave the album nine out of ten and an A+ rating respectively. The fact that almost all of the songs on the album were written by St Vincent when she was eighteen and nineteen years old made the success all the more remarkable which announced her arrival on the music scene in style.
After earning three nominations on PLUG Independent Music Awards for the album, St Vincent embarked on her first major tour where St Vincent tickets were in high demand everywhere she went. That road trip also played a huge part in honing her skills as a live performer. After returning from the hectic but immensely successful road trip she started to record her second album which had a lot of songs based on the music and themes of soundtracks of children’s animated classics like The Wizard of Oz and the Snow White. The album was titled Actor and it came out on 5th May, 2009. The album was an even bigger hit and received a lot of acclaim from fans and critics alike. AllMusic, Spin and Tiny Mix Tapes all gave it four stars out of five.
St Vincent’s third album Strange Mercy was released on 13 September, 2011 to very favorable responses from critics and fans both. AllMusic once again gave it four stars along with Slant Magazine and Q. The Observer went a step further to give it a five star rating. Pitch Fork Media and Popmatters both gave it nine marks out of ten to make it three straight hit albums. She has followed the success of the album with a huge tour that will take her to various cities in the US and abroad. So fans check her touring schedule, book your St Vincent tickets and hop on for an amazing journey with one of the most sensational new divas of music.
Q:Will the transaction be safe if I buy St Vincent Tickets from your website?
A:We have protected our mechanism as per international standards so rest assured the transaction will be completely safe if you buy St Vincent Tickets from our website.