Written by Colin Munch, Jon Blair, Jim Millan and three other writers, Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody is a musical satire which is referred to as the best theatrical adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. Rated as utterly hilarious by FAB Magazine, it is a sizzling new comedy musical that will have you laughing from start till end. So, get your girlfriends or boyfriends ready for an exciting night out by getting some Spank tickets in advance.
Latest Spank! Events
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, The Grove of Anaheim, tickets for 04/23 8:00PM at The Grove of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Wed Apr 23 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, The Grove of Anaheim, tickets for 04/24 8:00PM at The Grove of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Thu Apr 24 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Club Nokia, tickets for 04/25 8:00PM at Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Apr 25 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Club Nokia, tickets for 04/26 6:00PM at Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Apr 26 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Club Nokia, tickets for 04/26 9:30PM at Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Apr 26 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Orpheum Theatre - Omaha, tickets for 06/06 8:00PM at Orpheum Theatre - Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Fri Jun 6 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Orpheum Theatre - Omaha, tickets for 06/07 8:00PM at Orpheum Theatre - Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Sat Jun 7 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Walton Arts Center, tickets for 06/17 7:30PM at Walton Arts Center, Fayetteville, AR
- Tue Jun 17 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre, tickets for 06/19 8:00PM at Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre, Louisville, KY
- Thu Jun 19 2014
- Spank! Harder - The Fifty Shades Parody Sequel, Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre, tickets for 06/20 8:00PM at Kentucky Center - Bomhard Theatre, Louisville, KY
- Fri Jun 20 2014
Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody is a creation of Mills Entertainment which was first premiered in October, 2012 at the Springfield, Massachusetts. Spank is a hilarious parody based on the infamous erotica by James that has swept the whole nation. With its flowery language and explicit sexual scenes, Fifty Shades of Grey has got legion of fans all across the US as well as other countries. But it doesn’t matter if you have read the Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James or not, it guarantees everyone a good laugh.
In 2012, two sequels of Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed were also published. The series has been declared the fastest-selling novel of all time, surpassing another bestseller, Harry Potter Series. Apart from topping the best-seller lists in the US and the UK, the series has sold more than 70 million copies in 37 different countries. The story of the novel explores the deeply romantic relationships of Anastasia Steele, a college graduate and Christian Grey who is a young business tycoon. The trilogy was developed from Master of the Universe, the original title of a Twilight fan fiction series which featured Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, the main characters of Stephenie Meyer.
The US and Australian tour of Spank began in January and March 2013, respectively. There are four different casts of three actors each, one for the Australian tour and three for the US national tour. The show takes a humorous turn on this fictional book’s naughty scenes, offering everyone a good time. The story of the show follows E.B. Janet, a fledging writer who has started writing a sex fantasy about her younger self named Natasha Woode who is enormously attracted to Hugh Hansen, a young billionaire who later introduces her to BDSM.
Spank is an unauthorized musical satire that is not just raucously hilarious but also an irreverent comedy show that has been declared as the ‘perfect girl’s night out’ by the BroadwayWorld.com. Not just this, the show, with its widely entertaining performance also makes for a best date night. Get ready to poke a little bit of fun at the dramatic interludes and sexual scenes of Fifty Shades of Grey when Spank reaches your nearby theatre this year. Because sometimes all you need is to laugh out loud and Spank happens to be exactly the type of comedy that leaves the audience laughing and roaring.
Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody comes with the elements of suggestive dancing making this sizzling show a fun. It is a clever production wrapping up all that any musical lover wants in one complete show. This year, the show will be performed at number of cities including Boston, Tulsa, Indianapolis, Denver and many more. No matter where the next performance pops up, if you are a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey, you will surely want to secure your seats.
So, get your girlfriends ready and watch this cheeky humorous show live on stage as Hugh Hansen tries to seduce Natasha Woode and ends up falling in love with her. With legions of fans packing in the theatres everywhere, you better hurry and get some cheap Spank tickets in advance. Do not miss this chance to see this naughty and witty adaptation of the famous Fifty Shades of Grey in person.
Q:What are the best Spank! Tickets prices you can offer?
A:For complete details about Spank! Tickets and their best prices on offer by us, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.
Q:How many Spank Tickets can i buy in one order?
A:You can buy as many Spank! Tickets from our website as you want as we put no limitation in this regard.