South Beach Wine And Food Festival Tickets
The South Beach Wine and Food Festival brings into the picture an ensemble of top notch chefs and world-renowned culinary personalities. This star-studded event draws more than 60,000 people every year in February. Thus the festival gives people an exclusive chance to make the most of the event. As the director Lee Brian Schrager says that people not only enjoy the exotic food offered at the event but are also provided with the opportunity of learning something as the chefs demonstrate skills right before them. The festival started off under the name Florida Extravaganza in 1997 as food tasting on-campus event which transformed into one of the most acclaimed annual affairs. Initially wines from national and international wineries used to be the subject of the event with a little emphasis on food from local restaurants.
South Beach Wine And Food Festival Venues
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Seaside Eats Bonnet House Museum
- South Beach Wine And Food Festival Delano Hotel
- South Beach Wine And Food Festival Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Fireman Derek's Midnight Breakfast National Hotel - Miami Beach
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Paella & Tapas by the Pool SLS South Beach
- South Beach Wine And Food Festival The Ritz Carlton - South Beach
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Nutrish's Yappie Hour - Rachael Ray The Standard Spa
Latest South Beach Wine And Food Festival Events
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Seaside Eats, Bonnet House Museum tickets for 02/24 07:00 PM Bonnet House Museum
- Wed Feb 24 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Paella & Tapas by the Pool, SLS South Beach tickets for 02/25 03:30 AM SLS South Beach
- Thu Feb 25 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival - Barillas Italian Bites on the Beach: Giada De Laurentiis - Preview, Delano Hotel tickets for 02/25 06:15 PM Delano Hotel
- Thu Feb 25 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Fireman Derek's Midnight Breakfast, National Hotel Miami Beach tickets for 02/26 12:00 AM National Hotel Miami Beach
- Fri Feb 26 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Oyster Bash - Josh Capon, Loews Miami Beach Hotel tickets for 02/26 03:00 PM Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Fri Feb 26 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festivala: Amstel Light Burger Bash - Rachael Ray, The Ritz Carlton South Beach tickets for 02/26 06:45 PM The Ritz Carlton South Beach
- Fri Feb 26 2016
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: Nutrish's Yappie Hour - Rachael Ray, The Standard Spa tickets for 02/27 04:00 PM The Standard Spa
- Sat Feb 27 2016
However the concept changed when Florida Extravaganza was moved to South Beach. Thus becoming South Beach Wine and Food Festival. Today the wine and culinary experience go hand in hand. In the early 2000’s the festival attracted around 7,000 people but when the Food Network joined hands with South Beach Wine and Food Festival, it took the popularity to a new level. The venture is also a humble attempt of raising money so that the Teaching Restaurant and South Spirits Beverage Manage Center at FIU can be benefitted from it. Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Emeril Lagasse, Georges Blanck, Paolo Abbona and Pio Boffa are just a few among many guests who have graced the event in the past.
Nigella Lawson is one of the names associated with the guests at the festival. She is the author behind Nigella Bites, Forever Summer, How to Eat, How to be a Domestic Goddess and one of the most recent works Feast: Food to Celebrate Life. She has sold more than three million cook books worldwide and has been honored with a British Book Award among other accolades. Anthony Bourdain is another celebrity guest who also happens to be an author. He has been credited for his book Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly. The American chef excels at French cuisine. Bourdain’s early career includes working in Supper Club, Sullivan’s and One Fifth Avenue. His list of accomplishments includes a number of awards and honors such as the Creative Arts Emmy Award, a CLIO Award and 2008’s induction into the James Beard Foundation’s Who’s Who of the Food and Beverage.
Emeril Lagasse is acclaimed for his shows Essence of Emeril, Emeril Green, Emeril Live and The Emeril Lagasse Show. The American chef and restaurateur brings to the table a couple of cooking styles such as Portugese, French, Cajun and Creole. His professional credits include thirteen restaurants; Table 10, Emeril’s Chop House, Emeril’s Orlando, NOLA and Emeril’s Restaurant being a few. The James Beard Award winner has penned a list of best-sellers; Emeril’s New New Orleans Cooking, Everyday is a Party, Emeril’s TV Dinners etc. Hailing from Seattle, Washington, Mario Batali has also been one of the past guests at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival. Batali has been lauded for his restaurant Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca as James Beard Foundation chose it to be "The Best Restaurant of 1998". He is also seen hosting tv shoiws; Mario Eats Italian, Molto Mario and Ciao America. As every year the festival unfolds some of the best recipes backed by acclaimed culinary experts buy South Beach Food and Wine Festival tickets to see what it offers this time around.