Social Distortion Tickets
The L.A punk band, Social Distortion, sometimes called Social D, has been unleashing its brand of punk music on the world to for two decades now, with fans all over the world. The group is made up of David Hidalgo Jr. on the drums, Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist, Mike Ness on the guitars as well as vocals and Brent Harding as a bassist. The band produces quality music for the fans, giving performances all over the world and wooing audiences everywhere they go. The band is now ready to perform on their upcoming tour, and tickets are fast running out to their latest concerts. Claim your seats now if you want to experience the thrill of Social Distortion's latest live performances.
Social Distortion Venues
- Social Distortion Ace of Spades
- Social Distortion Boulder Theater
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Anaheim
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Las Vegas
- Social Distortion Knitting Factory Concert House
- Social Distortion Knitting Factory Spokane
- Social Distortion Majestic Ventura Theatre
- Social Distortion Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Social Distortion Mcdonald Theatre
- Social Distortion Ogden Theatre
- Social Distortion Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff
- Social Distortion Rialto Theatre - Tucson
- Social Distortion Roseland Theater
- Social Distortion The Catalyst
- Social Distortion The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Social Distortion The Fox Theatre - Pomona
- Social Distortion The Observatory - North Park
- Social Distortion The Showbox
- Social Distortion The UC Theatre
Social Distortion Cities
- Social Distortion Anaheim CA
- Social Distortion Berkeley CA
- Social Distortion Boise ID
- Social Distortion Boulder CO
- Social Distortion Denver CO
- Social Distortion Eugene OR
- Social Distortion Flagstaff AZ
- Social Distortion Las Vegas NV
- Social Distortion Pomona CA
- Social Distortion Portland OR
- Social Distortion Sacramento CA
- Social Distortion San Diego CA
- Social Distortion San Francisco CA
- Social Distortion Santa Cruz CA
- Social Distortion Seattle WA
- Social Distortion Spokane WA
- Social Distortion Tempe AZ
- Social Distortion Tucson AZ
- Social Distortion Ventura CA
Latest Social Distortion Events
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Anaheim tickets for 02/28 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Anaheim tickets for 03/01 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Wed Mar 01 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Las Vegas tickets for 03/03 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Las Vegas tickets for 03/04 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Social Distortion, Orpheum Theatre - Flagstaff tickets for 03/05 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Flagstaff, Flagstaff, AZ
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- Social Distortion, Majestic Ventura Theatre tickets for 03/07 08:00 PM at Majestic Ventura Theatre, Ventura, CA
- Tue Mar 07 2017
- Social Distortion, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- Social Distortion, The Fox Theatre - Pomona tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM at The Fox Theatre Pomona, Pomona, CA
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Social Distortion, The Catalyst tickets for 03/12 08:00 PM at The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Social Distortion, Ace of Spades tickets for 03/14 07:00 PM at Ace of Spades, Sacramento, CA
- Tue Mar 14 2017
- Social Distortion, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Thu Mar 16 2017
- Social Distortion, The UC Theatre tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM at The UC Theatre, Berkeley, CA
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Social Distortion, Mcdonald Theatre tickets for 03/20 08:00 PM at Mcdonald Theatre, Eugene, OR
- Mon Mar 20 2017
- Social Distortion, The Showbox tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at The Showbox, Seattle, WA
- Tue Mar 21 2017
- Social Distortion, Roseland Theater tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at Roseland Theater, Portland, OR
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Social Distortion, Knitting Factory Spokane tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Spokane, Spokane, WA
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Social Distortion, Knitting Factory Concert House tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Concert House, Boise, ID
- Sun Mar 26 2017
- Social Distortion, Boulder Theater tickets for 03/29 08:00 PM at Boulder Theater, Boulder, CO
- Wed Mar 29 2017
- Social Distortion, Ogden Theatre tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM at Ogden Theatre, Denver, CO
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Social Distortion, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 04/03 06:30 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Mon Apr 03 2017
Social Distortion was created in the year 1978 in Fullerton, California, Unites States of America. The band was formed by Mike Ness, who was seventeen years of age at the time. He got together with the other band members in Los Angeles, and began to perform at different punk venues in the city. The band released their debut single in the year 1981. The song was named Mainliner and was released through the recording company called Posh Boy. After the release of their first album, they went on their first tour across the continent, performing live at various places. After two years, the band released their first album called Mommy's Little Monster. The album was a big hit and was critically acclaimed in the Punk music circle. After this, the band went through a low phase and almost broke up due to Mike Ness's descend into drug addiction. However, five years later, Ness got over his addiction and the group got together again, releasing Prison Bound.
The band then changed labels and signed a deal with Epic Records. They released with first album with the new label in 1990. The album was self-titled and went on to become one of their most popular albums, going gold and cracking the Billboard Top 200 chart. Two of the best songs from the album were Ball and Chain and Let It Be Me. Both songs peaked at the Modern Rock chart, the former climbing at number thirteen and the latter at number one. The group went on another tour after this, joined by the likes of Neil Young. In the year 1992, the band released an album named Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell, which also became immensely successful. The album consisted of super hit songs like When She Begins, Cold Feelings and Bad Luck. All three of these songs reached the Modern Rock Top 20 chart. The band took a break after this album, and went back to the studio for the recording of their fifth album in the year 1995. This album was titled White Light White Heat White Trash and it went on to peak on the Billboard Top 200 chart at number twenty-seven. This was the highest place that any album of the band had ever reached, and this contributed greatly to their increasing popularity. The track I Was Wrong climbed to the Twelfth place on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and the fourth place on the Modern Rock Chart. Following that, the band released a single named When The Angels Sing, which reached number forty on the same charts.
The group performed at the Roxy for three nights in the year 1998, and released their recordings with the recording company called Time Bomb Recordings. This album also made its way to the Billboard 200 charts, peaking at number 121. In 1999, Mike Ness released two albums which he had recorded as a solo artist. The first was called Cheating At Solitaire and the second one was assemblage of cover songs that he had sung. The band then released their sixth album which was titled Sex, Love And Rock 'n' Roll in the year 2004. The album was a huge hit with the audience, reaching all the top charts and earning the band more and more loyal fans all over the world. Social Distortion's popularity is increasing manifold as they release more of their music. The demand for more of their material keeps growing and fans just cant get enough of them. The quartet is now ready to give their fans some more excitement by performing for them live once again. Do not miss this chance, and get hold of your Social Distortion tickets now!
Social Distortion is one of the major punk rock bands of America since the past two decades and till now remains a very exciting and vital punk band. Presently, the band members are David Hidalgo Jr. on drums, Mike Ness as the vocalist and the guitarist, Brent Harding as the bass player and Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist as well.
Social Distortion was formed in the year 1978 in the city of Fullerton, in California by Mike Ness, the frontman of the band. The Rolling Stones and other punk bands of Britain were the inspirations behind the formation of this band. The members at that time were Mike Ness as the frontman, Frank and Rikk Agnew as the guitarists and Casey Royer was the drummer. Then Mike Ness met Dennis Danell, a senior in high school and insisted him to be a part of their band as a bass guitarist. With Dennis joining the band, Rikk and Frank left the band and so for the nest two decades both Mike Ness and Dennis Danell remained the only two constant members. Social Distortion’s first single was released in the year 1981 by the label Posh Boy. It featured Ness, Danell and Carrot as the drummer. Social Distortion broke up in the 1985 but only temporarily because of Mike Ness’s troubles with law and addiction to drugs. But later the band came back together and reformed around the year 1986, even after Dennis Danell died, succumbing to a brain aneurysm in the year 2000. Sine the beginning of the formation of the band, its line-up has constantly changed over the years, as many members have come and gone, but Mike Ness has been only one to remain a member throughout. The music genres that Social Distortion has explored through out its career is mainly punk, be it rock, hardcore or cowpunk.
In the year 1982 Social Distortion recorded and in 1983 released their first album called Mommy’s Little Monster. They released it on their own label which was called 13th Floor Records. This albums title track was called Another State of Mind. Social Distortion was able to gain a name for its self in punk circles nationwide through this album. The band kept on gaining success throughout the years 1984 and 1985. After Mike Ness was done with his drug rehabilitation program, Social Distortion released their second album in 1988 and it was called ‘Prison Bound’ and even though it did not find any place on the Billboard Charts, it was still played by a Los Angeles radio station called KROQ-FM. Their third album was released in the 1990 and it was named after the band, Social Distortion. It was successful and is also known as band’s best work till date as it has continued to sell even after twenty years of its release. Sometimes it is even counted among the best rock albums of the year 1990. Social Distortion’s fourth album had to hit singles, When She Begins and Bad Luck. This album’s success outshined the popularity of all their other albums. Social Distortions other albums include Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, White Light, White Heat, White Trash and the latest one is called Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes which is out now in the year 2011.
Social Distortion went on their first tour nationally in the year 1892 with another punk band called Youth Brigade. In 1997, the band Social Distortion went on a tour as a way of promoting their fifth album White Light, White Heat, White Trash. During that tour they also performed a song, I Won’t Run No More, from their yet to release sixth album, at a concert in Germany. Even after Dennis Danell’s death, the band continued to tour semi-frequently and played shows in Los Angeles to sold-out crowds for three consecutive years. After the release of their sixth album, Social Distortion toured off and on between the years 2005 to 2007. Then in June 2009 they toured Europe with The Gaslight Anthem and later on in the month of December of the same year Social Distortion made announcement about touring South America for the first time in April 2010.
Social Distortion is hardly ever off-road for long periods of time these days. With its exhilarating live performances it continuously entertains its fans. with its music, the band has the power to appeal to all age groups and because of that Social Distortion tickets are known to sell like hot cakes.
Social Distortion Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Social Distortion Tickets start from $187. The minimum get in price is $121 for Social Distortion Tickets at the House Of Blues - Anaheim, Anaheim. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can you offer some off on social distortion tickets?
A:Yes, you can certainly save more money on Social Distortion tickets. Let the live help person explain it to you.
Q:Can i return my tickets for social distortion 10 22 2016? I cant make it to the event.
A:No, as per the company policy, Social Distortion Tickets cannot be returned. Sales once made are considered to be final.
Q:I got my tickets for social distortion damaged. Can i get them on same rates?
A:Yes, the Social Distortion Tickets are still available on discounted rates. Check out on the rate list and place the order right away.
Q:From where can i find find social distortion tickets?
A:We are offering Social Distortion Tickets online on reasonable rates. Check out the instructions and place the order as early as possible.
Q:Can i buy social distortion may 10 tickets in advance?
A:Sure you can. Look through our Social Distortion Tickets page to check their availability.
Q:Can i pay for cheap social distortion tickets in cash?
A:No you cannot. By policy we are bound to accept payments for the Social Distortion Tickets through credit card only.
Q:Where can I gt information about social distortion tickets 2016 and the schedule of the event?
A:Please log on to our website to get all the details you need about Social Distortion Tickets and the event's schedule.