Social Distortion Tickets
The L.A punk band, Social Distortion, sometimes called Social D, has been unleashing its brand of punk music on the world to for two decades now, with fans all over the world. The group is made up of David Hidalgo Jr. on the drums, Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist, Mike Ness on the guitars as well as vocals and Brent Harding as a bassist. The band produces quality music for the fans, giving performances all over the world and wooing audiences everywhere they go. The band is now ready to perform on their upcoming tour, and tickets are fast running out to their latest concerts. Claim your seats now if you want to experience the thrill of Social Distortion's latest live performances.
Social Distortion Venues
- Social Distortion Century Center - OR
- Social Distortion Eagles Ballroom
- Social Distortion Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre)
- Social Distortion Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Social Distortion Fox Theater - Oakland
- Social Distortion Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Boston
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Chicago
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Social Distortion Penns Landing Festival Pier
- Social Distortion Roseland Theater
- Social Distortion Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Social Distortion Ryman Auditorium
- Social Distortion Seattle Center
- Social Distortion Stage AE
- Social Distortion Stone Pony
- Social Distortion The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Social Distortion The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Social Distortion The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Social Distortion The Observatory - Santa Ana
- Social Distortion The Ritz (formerly Disco Rodeo)
- Social Distortion Town Ballroom
- Social Distortion Vina Robles Amphitheater
Social Distortion Cities
- Social Distortion Asbury Park NJ
- Social Distortion Bend OR
- Social Distortion Boston MA
- Social Distortion Buffalo NY
- Social Distortion Charlotte NC
- Social Distortion Chicago IL
- Social Distortion Cleveland OH
- Social Distortion Denver CO
- Social Distortion Indianapolis IN
- Social Distortion Los Angeles CA
- Social Distortion Milwaukee WI
- Social Distortion Nashville TN
- Social Distortion Oakland CA
- Social Distortion Paso Robles CA
- Social Distortion Philadelphia PA
- Social Distortion Pittsburgh PA
- Social Distortion Portland OR
- Social Distortion Raleigh NC
- Social Distortion Royal Oak MI
- Social Distortion Salt Lake City UT
- Social Distortion Santa Ana CA
- Social Distortion Seattle WA
- Social Distortion Silver Spring MD
Latest Social Distortion Events
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Eagles Ballroom tickets for 08/08 08:00 PM at Eagles Ballroom, Milwaukee, WI
- Sat Aug 08 2015
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 08/09 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Sun Aug 09 2015
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Tue Aug 11 2015
- Social Distortion, Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre) tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at Egyptian Room At Old National Centre (formerly Murat Centre), Indianapolis, IN
- Fri Aug 14 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 08/15 07:00 PM at Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, MI
- Sat Aug 15 2015
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 08/16 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Sun Aug 16 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Town Ballroom tickets for 08/18 07:00 PM at Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
- Tue Aug 18 2015
- Social Distortion, Penns Landing Festival Pier tickets for 08/19 05:50 PM at Penns Landing Festival Pier, Philadelphia, PA
- Wed Aug 19 2015
- XFest II: Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Stage AE tickets for 08/21 04:30 PM at Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fri Aug 21 2015
- Social Distortion, Stone Pony tickets for 08/22 05:30 PM at Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ
- Sat Aug 22 2015
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 08/23 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Sun Aug 23 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Tue Aug 25 2015
- Social Distortion, The Ritz (formerly Disco Rodeo) tickets for 08/27 08:00 PM at The Ritz (formerly Disco Rodeo), Raleigh, NC
- Thu Aug 27 2015
- Social Distortion, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 08/28 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Fri Aug 28 2015
- Social Distortion, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Social Distortion, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 09/02 07:00 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Wed Sep 02 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 09/03 08:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
- Thu Sep 03 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Roseland Theater tickets for 09/05 08:00 PM at Roseland Theater, Portland, OR
- Sat Sep 05 2015
- Bumbershoot: Faith No More, Zedd & Social Distortion, Seattle Center tickets for 09/06 11:00 AM at Seattle Center, Seattle, WA
- Sun Sep 06 2015
- Social Distortion, Nikki Lane & Drag The River, Century Center - OR tickets for 09/07 03:30 AM at Century Center OR, Bend, OR
- Mon Sep 07 2015
- Social Distortion, Fox Theater - Oakland tickets for 09/09 08:00 PM at Fox Theater Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Wed Sep 09 2015
- Social Distortion, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 09/11 07:30 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Fri Sep 11 2015
- Social Distortion, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 09/12 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Sep 12 2015
Social Distortion was created in the year 1978 in Fullerton, California, Unites States of America. The band was formed by Mike Ness, who was seventeen years of age at the time. He got together with the other band members in Los Angeles, and began to perform at different punk venues in the city. The band released their debut single in the year 1981. The song was named Mainliner and was released through the recording company called Posh Boy. After the release of their first album, they went on their first tour across the continent, performing live at various places. After two years, the band released their first album called Mommy's Little Monster. The album was a big hit and was critically acclaimed in the Punk music circle. After this, the band went through a low phase and almost broke up due to Mike Ness's descend into drug addiction. However, five years later, Ness got over his addiction and the group got together again, releasing Prison Bound.
The band then changed labels and signed a deal with Epic Records. They released with first album with the new label in 1990. The album was self-titled and went on to become one of their most popular albums, going gold and cracking the Billboard Top 200 chart. Two of the best songs from the album were Ball and Chain and Let It Be Me. Both songs peaked at the Modern Rock chart, the former climbing at number thirteen and the latter at number one. The group went on another tour after this, joined by the likes of Neil Young. In the year 1992, the band released an album named Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell, which also became immensely successful. The album consisted of super hit songs like When She Begins, Cold Feelings and Bad Luck. All three of these songs reached the Modern Rock Top 20 chart. The band took a break after this album, and went back to the studio for the recording of their fifth album in the year 1995. This album was titled White Light White Heat White Trash and it went on to peak on the Billboard Top 200 chart at number twenty-seven. This was the highest place that any album of the band had ever reached, and this contributed greatly to their increasing popularity. The track I Was Wrong climbed to the Twelfth place on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and the fourth place on the Modern Rock Chart. Following that, the band released a single named When The Angels Sing, which reached number forty on the same charts.
The group performed at the Roxy for three nights in the year 1998, and released their recordings with the recording company called Time Bomb Recordings. This album also made its way to the Billboard 200 charts, peaking at number 121. In 1999, Mike Ness released two albums which he had recorded as a solo artist. The first was called Cheating At Solitaire and the second one was assemblage of cover songs that he had sung. The band then released their sixth album which was titled Sex, Love And Rock 'n' Roll in the year 2004. The album was a huge hit with the audience, reaching all the top charts and earning the band more and more loyal fans all over the world. Social Distortion's popularity is increasing manifold as they release more of their music. The demand for more of their material keeps growing and fans just cant get enough of them. The quartet is now ready to give their fans some more excitement by performing for them live once again. Do not miss this chance, and get hold of your Social Distortion tickets now!
Social Distortion is one of the major punk rock bands of America since the past two decades and till now remains a very exciting and vital punk band. Presently, the band members are David Hidalgo Jr. on drums, Mike Ness as the vocalist and the guitarist, Brent Harding as the bass player and Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist as well.
Social Distortion was formed in the year 1978 in the city of Fullerton, in California by Mike Ness, the frontman of the band. The Rolling Stones and other punk bands of Britain were the inspirations behind the formation of this band. The members at that time were Mike Ness as the frontman, Frank and Rikk Agnew as the guitarists and Casey Royer was the drummer. Then Mike Ness met Dennis Danell, a senior in high school and insisted him to be a part of their band as a bass guitarist. With Dennis joining the band, Rikk and Frank left the band and so for the nest two decades both Mike Ness and Dennis Danell remained the only two constant members. Social Distortion’s first single was released in the year 1981 by the label Posh Boy. It featured Ness, Danell and Carrot as the drummer. Social Distortion broke up in the 1985 but only temporarily because of Mike Ness’s troubles with law and addiction to drugs. But later the band came back together and reformed around the year 1986, even after Dennis Danell died, succumbing to a brain aneurysm in the year 2000. Sine the beginning of the formation of the band, its line-up has constantly changed over the years, as many members have come and gone, but Mike Ness has been only one to remain a member throughout. The music genres that Social Distortion has explored through out its career is mainly punk, be it rock, hardcore or cowpunk.
In the year 1982 Social Distortion recorded and in 1983 released their first album called Mommy’s Little Monster. They released it on their own label which was called 13th Floor Records. This albums title track was called Another State of Mind. Social Distortion was able to gain a name for its self in punk circles nationwide through this album. The band kept on gaining success throughout the years 1984 and 1985. After Mike Ness was done with his drug rehabilitation program, Social Distortion released their second album in 1988 and it was called ‘Prison Bound’ and even though it did not find any place on the Billboard Charts, it was still played by a Los Angeles radio station called KROQ-FM. Their third album was released in the 1990 and it was named after the band, Social Distortion. It was successful and is also known as band’s best work till date as it has continued to sell even after twenty years of its release. Sometimes it is even counted among the best rock albums of the year 1990. Social Distortion’s fourth album had to hit singles, When She Begins and Bad Luck. This album’s success outshined the popularity of all their other albums. Social Distortions other albums include Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, White Light, White Heat, White Trash and the latest one is called Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes which is out now in the year 2011.
Social Distortion went on their first tour nationally in the year 1892 with another punk band called Youth Brigade. In 1997, the band Social Distortion went on a tour as a way of promoting their fifth album White Light, White Heat, White Trash. During that tour they also performed a song, I Won’t Run No More, from their yet to release sixth album, at a concert in Germany. Even after Dennis Danell’s death, the band continued to tour semi-frequently and played shows in Los Angeles to sold-out crowds for three consecutive years. After the release of their sixth album, Social Distortion toured off and on between the years 2005 to 2007. Then in June 2009 they toured Europe with The Gaslight Anthem and later on in the month of December of the same year Social Distortion made announcement about touring South America for the first time in April 2010.
Social Distortion is hardly ever off-road for long periods of time these days. With its exhilarating live performances it continuously entertains its fans. with its music, the band has the power to appeal to all age groups and because of that Social Distortion tickets are known to sell like hot cakes.
Q:Can you offer some off on social distortion tickets?
A:Yes, you can certainly save more money on Social Distortion tickets. Let the live help person explain it to you.
Q:Can i return my tickets for social distortion 10 22 2015? I cant make it to the event.
A:No, as per the company policy, Social Distortion Tickets cannot be returned. Sales once made are considered to be final.
Q:I got my tickets for social distortion damaged. Can i get them on same rates?
A:Yes, the Social Distortion Tickets are still available on discounted rates. Check out on the rate list and place the order right away.
Q:From where can i find find social distortion tickets?
A:We are offering Social Distortion Tickets online on reasonable rates. Check out the instructions and place the order as early as possible.
Q:Can i buy social distortion may 10 tickets in advance?
A:Sure you can. Look through our Social Distortion Tickets page to check their availability.
Q:Can i pay for cheap social distortion tickets in cash?
A:No you cannot. By policy we are bound to accept payments for the Social Distortion Tickets through credit card only.
Q:Where can I gt information about social distortion tickets 2015 and the schedule of the event?
A:Please log on to our website to get all the details you need about Social Distortion Tickets and the event's schedule.