Social Distortion Tickets
The L.A punk band, Social Distortion, sometimes called Social D, has been unleashing its brand of punk music on the world to for two decades now, with fans all over the world. The group is made up of David Hidalgo Jr. on the drums, Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist, Mike Ness on the guitars as well as vocals and Brent Harding as a bassist. The band produces quality music for the fans, giving performances all over the world and wooing audiences everywhere they go. The band is now ready to perform on their upcoming tour, and tickets are fast running out to their latest concerts. Claim your seats now if you want to experience the thrill of Social Distortion's latest live performances.
Social Distortion Venues
- Social Distortion Bogarts
- Social Distortion College Street Music Hall
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - New Orleans
- Social Distortion House Of Blues - Orlando
- Social Distortion Jannus Live
- Social Distortion Liberty Hall
- Social Distortion Newport Music Hall
- Social Distortion Old Concrete Street Amphitheater
- Social Distortion Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Social Distortion Revolution Live
- Social Distortion Riverside Theatre - WI
- Social Distortion Sherman Theater
- Social Distortion Stage AE
- Social Distortion Starland Ballroom
- Social Distortion Sunshine Theatre
- Social Distortion The Aztec Theatre
- Social Distortion The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Social Distortion The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Social Distortion The Fillmore - Philadelphia
- Social Distortion The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Social Distortion The Mill & Mine
- Social Distortion The Norva
- Social Distortion The Palace Theatre - St. Paul
- Social Distortion The Ritz - Raleigh
- Social Distortion The Tabernacle - GA
- Social Distortion Tricky Falls Theater
- Social Distortion Worcester Palladium
Social Distortion Cities
- Social Distortion Albuquerque NM
- Social Distortion Atlanta GA
- Social Distortion Charlotte NC
- Social Distortion Cincinnati OH
- Social Distortion Cleveland OH
- Social Distortion Columbus OH
- Social Distortion Corpus Christi TX
- Social Distortion El Paso TX
- Social Distortion Fort Lauderdale FL
- Social Distortion Huntington NY
- Social Distortion Knoxville TN
- Social Distortion Lawrence KS
- Social Distortion Milwaukee WI
- Social Distortion New Haven CT
- Social Distortion New Orleans LA
- Social Distortion Norfolk VA
- Social Distortion North Myrtle Beach SC
- Social Distortion Orlando FL
- Social Distortion Philadelphia PA
- Social Distortion Pittsburgh PA
- Social Distortion Raleigh NC
- Social Distortion Saint Paul MN
- Social Distortion Saint Petersburg FL
- Social Distortion Salt Lake City UT
- Social Distortion San Antonio TX
- Social Distortion Sayreville NJ
- Social Distortion Silver Spring MD
- Social Distortion Stroudsburg PA
- Social Distortion Worcester MA
Social Distortion Tickets
- Social Distortion, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 07/22 08:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sat Jul 22 2017
- Social Distortion, Liberty Hall tickets for 07/25 08:00 PM at Liberty Hall, Lawrence, KS
- Tue Jul 25 2017
- Social Distortion, The Palace Theatre - St. Paul tickets for 07/26 08:00 PM at The Palace Theatre St. Paul, Saint Paul, MN
- Wed Jul 26 2017
- Social Distortion, Riverside Theatre - WI tickets for 07/28 08:00 PM at Riverside Theatre WI, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Jul 28 2017
- Social Distortion, Newport Music Hall tickets for 07/30 06:00 PM at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Sun Jul 30 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 08/01 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Tue Aug 01 2017
- Social Distortion, The Fillmore - Philadelphia tickets for 08/04 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Aug 04 2017
- Social Distortion, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Social Distortion, Sherman Theater tickets for 08/08 07:30 PM at Sherman Theater, Stroudsburg, PA
- Tue Aug 08 2017
- Social Distortion, College Street Music Hall tickets for 08/09 08:00 PM at College Street Music Hall, New Haven, CT
- Wed Aug 09 2017
- Social Distortion, Worcester Palladium tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Social Distortion, Starland Ballroom tickets for 08/12 07:00 PM at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Social Distortion, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 08/13 07:30 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Sun Aug 13 2017
- Social Distortion, The Mill & Mine tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM at The Mill & Mine, Knoxville, TN
- Fri Aug 18 2017
- Social Distortion, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 08/19 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Sat Aug 19 2017
- Social Distortion, The Ritz - Raleigh tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM at The Ritz Raleigh, Raleigh, NC
- Sun Aug 20 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 08/22 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Tue Aug 22 2017
- Social Distortion, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 08/23 08:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Aug 23 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Social Distortion, Revolution tickets for 08/26 07:00 PM at Revolution, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Aug 26 2017
- Social Distortion, Jannus Live tickets for 08/27 07:00 PM at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Sun Aug 27 2017
- Social Distortion, House Of Blues - New Orleans tickets for 08/30 08:00 PM at House Of Blues New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- Wed Aug 30 2017
- Social Distortion, Old Concrete Street Amphitheater tickets for 09/01 07:00 PM at Old Concrete Street Amphitheater, Corpus Christi, TX
- Fri Sep 01 2017
- Social Distortion, The Aztec Theatre tickets for 09/02 08:00 PM at The Aztec Theatre, San Antonio, TX
- Sat Sep 02 2017
- Social Distortion, Tricky Falls Theater tickets for 09/05 08:00 PM at Tricky Falls Theater, El Paso, TX
- Tue Sep 05 2017
Social Distortion was created in the year 1978 in Fullerton, California, Unites States of America. The band was formed by Mike Ness, who was seventeen years of age at the time. He got together with the other band members in Los Angeles, and began to perform at different punk venues in the city. The band released their debut single in the year 1981. The song was named Mainliner and was released through the recording company called Posh Boy. After the release of their first album, they went on their first tour across the continent, performing live at various places. After two years, the band released their first album called Mommy's Little Monster. The album was a big hit and was critically acclaimed in the Punk music circle. After this, the band went through a low phase and almost broke up due to Mike Ness's descend into drug addiction. However, five years later, Ness got over his addiction and the group got together again, releasing Prison Bound.
The band then changed labels and signed a deal with Epic Records. They released with first album with the new label in 1990. The album was self-titled and went on to become one of their most popular albums, going gold and cracking the Billboard Top 200 chart. Two of the best songs from the album were Ball and Chain and Let It Be Me. Both songs peaked at the Modern Rock chart, the former climbing at number thirteen and the latter at number one. The group went on another tour after this, joined by the likes of Neil Young. In the year 1992, the band released an album named Somewhere Between Heaven And Hell, which also became immensely successful. The album consisted of super hit songs like When She Begins, Cold Feelings and Bad Luck. All three of these songs reached the Modern Rock Top 20 chart. The band took a break after this album, and went back to the studio for the recording of their fifth album in the year 1995. This album was titled White Light White Heat White Trash and it went on to peak on the Billboard Top 200 chart at number twenty-seven. This was the highest place that any album of the band had ever reached, and this contributed greatly to their increasing popularity. The track I Was Wrong climbed to the Twelfth place on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and the fourth place on the Modern Rock Chart. Following that, the band released a single named When The Angels Sing, which reached number forty on the same charts.
The group performed at the Roxy for three nights in the year 1998, and released their recordings with the recording company called Time Bomb Recordings. This album also made its way to the Billboard 200 charts, peaking at number 121. In 1999, Mike Ness released two albums which he had recorded as a solo artist. The first was called Cheating At Solitaire and the second one was assemblage of cover songs that he had sung. The band then released their sixth album which was titled Sex, Love And Rock 'n' Roll in the year 2004. The album was a huge hit with the audience, reaching all the top charts and earning the band more and more loyal fans all over the world. Social Distortion's popularity is increasing manifold as they release more of their music. The demand for more of their material keeps growing and fans just cant get enough of them. The quartet is now ready to give their fans some more excitement by performing for them live once again. Do not miss this chance, and get hold of your Social Distortion tickets now!
Social Distortion is one of the major punk rock bands of America since the past two decades and till now remains a very exciting and vital punk band. Presently, the band members are David Hidalgo Jr. on drums, Mike Ness as the vocalist and the guitarist, Brent Harding as the bass player and Jonny Wickersham as a guitarist as well.
Social Distortion was formed in the year 1978 in the city of Fullerton, in California by Mike Ness, the frontman of the band. The Rolling Stones and other punk bands of Britain were the inspirations behind the formation of this band. The members at that time were Mike Ness as the frontman, Frank and Rikk Agnew as the guitarists and Casey Royer was the drummer. Then Mike Ness met Dennis Danell, a senior in high school and insisted him to be a part of their band as a bass guitarist. With Dennis joining the band, Rikk and Frank left the band and so for the nest two decades both Mike Ness and Dennis Danell remained the only two constant members. Social Distortion’s first single was released in the year 1981 by the label Posh Boy. It featured Ness, Danell and Carrot as the drummer. Social Distortion broke up in the 1985 but only temporarily because of Mike Ness’s troubles with law and addiction to drugs. But later the band came back together and reformed around the year 1986, even after Dennis Danell died, succumbing to a brain aneurysm in the year 2000. Sine the beginning of the formation of the band, its line-up has constantly changed over the years, as many members have come and gone, but Mike Ness has been only one to remain a member throughout. The music genres that Social Distortion has explored through out its career is mainly punk, be it rock, hardcore or cowpunk.
In the year 1982 Social Distortion recorded and in 1983 released their first album called Mommy’s Little Monster. They released it on their own label which was called 13th Floor Records. This albums title track was called Another State of Mind. Social Distortion was able to gain a name for its self in punk circles nationwide through this album. The band kept on gaining success throughout the years 1984 and 1985. After Mike Ness was done with his drug rehabilitation program, Social Distortion released their second album in 1988 and it was called ‘Prison Bound’ and even though it did not find any place on the Billboard Charts, it was still played by a Los Angeles radio station called KROQ-FM. Their third album was released in the 1990 and it was named after the band, Social Distortion. It was successful and is also known as band’s best work till date as it has continued to sell even after twenty years of its release. Sometimes it is even counted among the best rock albums of the year 1990. Social Distortion’s fourth album had to hit singles, When She Begins and Bad Luck. This album’s success outshined the popularity of all their other albums. Social Distortions other albums include Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, White Light, White Heat, White Trash and the latest one is called Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes which is out now in the year 2011.
Social Distortion went on their first tour nationally in the year 1892 with another punk band called Youth Brigade. In 1997, the band Social Distortion went on a tour as a way of promoting their fifth album White Light, White Heat, White Trash. During that tour they also performed a song, I Won’t Run No More, from their yet to release sixth album, at a concert in Germany. Even after Dennis Danell’s death, the band continued to tour semi-frequently and played shows in Los Angeles to sold-out crowds for three consecutive years. After the release of their sixth album, Social Distortion toured off and on between the years 2005 to 2007. Then in June 2009 they toured Europe with The Gaslight Anthem and later on in the month of December of the same year Social Distortion made announcement about touring South America for the first time in April 2010.
Social Distortion is hardly ever off-road for long periods of time these days. With its exhilarating live performances it continuously entertains its fans. with its music, the band has the power to appeal to all age groups and because of that Social Distortion tickets are known to sell like hot cakes.
Social distortion tickets
The punk rock band Social Distortion is back on the road with its 2017 Spring Tour. It kicks off with two dates at the House of Blues in Anaheim. The trek has multiple shows scheduled in the Golden State, Washington and Oregon. The band is also headed to Nevada, Arizona and Colorado as part of the tour. The tour will also feature Jade Jackson as the guest act. To catch the rock stars from Southern California live on stage, grab your Social Distortion tickets before they sell out. Do not miss the fun.
Social Distortion Profession
Social Distortion Genres
Punk rock, Country rock, Hardcore punk, Alternative rock, Cowpunk, Punk blues, Rockabilly
Social Distortion Members
Mike Ness, Jonny Wickersham, Brent Harding, More
Social Distortion Origin
Fullerton, California, United States (1978)
- White Light White Heat White Trash
- Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
- Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes
- Sex Love and Rock 'n' Roll
- Mommy's Little Monster
Social Distortion Songs
- Ball & Chain
- Reach for the Sky
- Bad Luck
- Ring of Fire
- I Was Wrong
- Story of My Life
- Don't Drag Me Down
- When the Angels Sing
- Machine Gun Blues
- Angel’s Wings
- Don’t Take Me for Granted
- Cold Feelings
- Far Behind
- Sick Boys
- Let It Be Me
- When She Begins
- Another State of Mind
- Footprints on My Ceiling
- Prison Bound
- Making Believe
- Gimme the Sweet and Lowdown
- King of Fools
- Under My Thumb
- She's a Knockout
- Drug Train
- Telling Them
- 99 to Life
- Through These Eyes
- So Far Away
- Born to Lose
- Dear Lover
- Sometimes I Do
SOCIAL DISTORTION NEWS AND UPDATES
Social Distortion Extend US Tour
The punk rock band Social Distortion is on a US tour with special guest Jade Jackson. Initially it was supposed to be a spring tour but now the rockers have extended it into the summer with stops in 29 cities across the country. Among the notable cities on the itinerary are Atlanta, Philadelphia and Cleveland.
Social Distortion’s self-titled album in 1990 is the bestselling record of their career. It spent an amazing 22 weeks on the Billboard 200 and received gold certification from the RIAA. Their latest record to hit the shelves is ‘Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes’ in 2011.
Social Distortion Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Social Distortion's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Salt Lake City at the The Depot - Salt Lake City on 22-Jul-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Albuquerque at the Sunshine Theatre on 6-Sep-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Social Distortion||The Depot - Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City, UT||Sat Jul 22 201707/22 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Liberty Hall||Lawrence, KS||Tue Jul 25 201707/25 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||The Palace Theatre - St. Paul||Saint Paul, MN||Wed Jul 26 201707/26 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Riverside Theatre - WI||Milwaukee, WI||Fri Jul 28 201707/28 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Bogarts||Cincinnati, OH||Sat Jul 29 201707/29 07:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Newport Music Hall||Columbus, OH||Sun Jul 30 201707/30 06:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||House Of Blues - Cleveland||Cleveland, OH||Tue Aug 01 201708/01 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Stage AE||Pittsburgh, PA||Thu Aug 03 201708/03 07:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||The Fillmore - Philadelphia||Philadelphia, PA||Fri Aug 04 201708/04 08:00 PM|
|Social Distortion||Paramount Theatre - Huntington||Huntington, NY||Sat Aug 05 201708/05 08:00 PM|
Social Distortion Tickets Prices
The average price for Social Distortion Tickets start from $136. The minimum get in price is $52 for Social Distortion Tickets at the Stage AE, Pittsburgh. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Social Distortion||Silver Spring||13-Aug-17||$155||$63|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can you offer some off on social distortion tickets?
A:Yes, you can certainly save more money on Social Distortion tickets. Let the live help person explain it to you.
Q:Can i return my tickets for social distortion 10 22 2016? I cant make it to the event.
A:No, as per the company policy, Social Distortion Tickets cannot be returned. Sales once made are considered to be final.
Q:I got my tickets for social distortion damaged. Can i get them on same rates?
A:Yes, the Social Distortion Tickets are still available on discounted rates. Check out on the rate list and place the order right away.
Q:From where can i find find social distortion tickets?
A:We are offering Social Distortion Tickets online on reasonable rates. Check out the instructions and place the order as early as possible.
Q:Can i buy social distortion may 10 tickets in advance?
A:Sure you can. Look through our Social Distortion Tickets page to check their availability.
Q:Can i pay for cheap social distortion tickets in cash?
A:No you cannot. By policy we are bound to accept payments for the Social Distortion Tickets through credit card only.
Q:Where can I gt information about social distortion tickets 2016 and the schedule of the event?
A:Please log on to our website to get all the details you need about Social Distortion Tickets and the event's schedule.