Slayer is one of the most significant and renowned heavy metal bands, not just in the USA but also in countries like Canada, Italy, Spain and UK. Their music genre can more specifically be classified as thrash metal or speed metal and it is needless to say that Slayer is actually pretty good at what it does.
- Slayer 1stBank Center
- Slayer Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Slayer Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Slayer Comerica Theatre
- Slayer Cuthbert Amphitheater
- Slayer Encana Event Centre
- Slayer Isleta Amphitheater
- Slayer KettleHouse Amphitheater
- Slayer Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Slayer Pier Six Concert Pavilion
- Slayer Providence Medical Center Amphitheater
- Slayer SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place
- Slayer The Forum - Los Angeles
- Slayer The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Slayer The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Slayer Vina Robles Amphitheater
- Slayer Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
- Slayer Albuquerque NM
- Slayer Baltimore MD
- Slayer Bonner MT
- Slayer Bonner Springs KS
- Slayer Boston MA
- Slayer Broomfield CO
- Slayer Dawson Creek BC
- Slayer Eugene OR
- Slayer Fort Mcmurray AB
- Slayer Inglewood CA
- Slayer Las Vegas NV
- Slayer Nashville TN
- Slayer New York NY
- Slayer Paso Robles CA
- Slayer Phoenix AZ
- Slayer San Francisco CA
- Slayer Seattle WA
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion tickets for 07/25 07:00 PM at Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
- Tue Jul 25 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, The Theater at Madison Square Garden tickets for 07/27 07:00 PM at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Thu Jul 27 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Pier Six Concert Pavilion tickets for 07/28 07:00 PM at Pier Six Concert Pavilion, Baltimore, MD
- Fri Jul 28 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Nashville Municipal Auditorium tickets for 07/30 07:00 PM at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sun Jul 30 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Providence Medical Center Amphitheater tickets for 08/01 07:00 PM at Providence Medical Center Amphitheater, Bonner Springs, KS
- Tue Aug 01 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, 1stBank Center tickets for 08/02 07:00 PM at 1stBank Center, Broomfield, CO
- Wed Aug 02 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas tickets for 08/04 06:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Aug 04 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, The Forum - Los Angeles tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at The Forum Los Angeles, Inglewood, CA
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 08/08 07:00 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Tue Aug 08 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium tickets for 08/09 07:00 PM at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
- Wed Aug 09 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Cuthbert Amphitheater tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM at Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center tickets for 08/12 07:00 PM at Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center, Seattle, WA
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Encana Event Centre tickets for 08/14 07:00 PM at Encana Event Centre, Dawson Creek, BC
- Mon Aug 14 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place tickets for 08/15 07:00 PM at SMS Equipment Stadium at Shell Place, Fort Mcmurray, AB
- Tue Aug 15 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, KettleHouse Amphitheater tickets for 08/17 07:00 PM at KettleHouse Amphitheater, Bonner, MT
- Thu Aug 17 2017
- Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth, Isleta Amphitheater tickets for 08/19 07:00 PM at Isleta Amphitheater, Albuquerque, NM
- Sat Aug 19 2017
The band was formed in 1981 by guitarists Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman who later met vocalist Tom Araya and Dave Lombardo. Slayer initially started playing covers of heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden at parties and clubs in California which is how they got discovered by music journalist ‘Brian Seagal’. Seagal approached the band and asked them to record a single for him. After the success of their first single "Aggressive Perfector", Seagal offered Slayer a recording contract and they went on to produce their own album ‘Show No Mercy’ in 1983.
Slayer’s success at the Grammies is an honest reflection of how well they have been doing. They got nominated for the ‘Best Metal Performance’ Grammy Award five times, of which they won twice; once in 2007 for their album ‘Eyes of the Insane’ and once in 2008 for their album ‘Final Six’. Slayer has managed to become so influential over the years that the birth of ‘death metal’ is owed to them. In addition to this, MTV ranked them as the 6th ‘Greatest Metal Band of All Time’, VH1 ranked them 50 on their ‘100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock’ list, Guitar World ranked King and Hanneman 10 on their list of ‘100 Greatest Metal Guitarists of All time’ and their drummer Lombardo was voted best drummer as well.
Although Slayer has managed to gain increasing popularity over the years amongst its devoted fans, the content and theme of their music has remained largely controversial. With most of their songs pertaining to topics like war, religion, Satanism, serial killers and other contentious subjects. Slayer has had to deal with law suits, bans and other forms of concern from religious groups as well as the general public. In most of their beginning performances, Slayer heavily incorporated satanic elements through images of pentagrams, use of makeup, inverted crosses and similar objects, which obviously stirred up serious public concern.
Amongst other controversies, Slayer has been known to have a Nazi inclination because of their eagle shaped logo which is very similar to the Nazi swastika and also because of their song called ‘Angel of Death’ which is how the German doctor in concentration camps was known by inmates. The band responded to these accusations by saying that they were merely interested in Nazism and did not actually condone it. Slayer has also been accused of white supremacist notions, anti-Christ ideas and focus on jihad, all of which were justified as objects of interest by the band.
To date, Slayer has produced a total of eleven albums. Starting with ‘Show no Mercy’ in 1983, they went on to produce their second album ‘Hell awaits’ in 1985, followed by ‘Reign in Blood’ (1986), ‘South of Heaven’ (1988), ‘Seasons in the Abyss’ (1990-1993), ‘Divine Intervention’ (1994), ‘Undisputed Attitude’ (1996), ‘Diabolus in Musica’ (1998), ‘God Hates Us All’(2001), ‘Christ illusion’ (2006-2008) and ‘World Painted Blood’ (2009-2011). The band has plans of making a new album soon; however, no time frame has been specified by them as yet.
In terms of its members, the band has had very few changes over the years. The vocalist, Tom Araya and both the guitarists, Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman, have continuously been with the band since 1981. The drummers, however, have kept changing off and on with Dave Lombardo leaving in 1986, coming back in 1987 and then leaving again in 1982 only to come back later in 2001. The band inducted Tony Scaglione, Paul Bostaph and Jon Dette during the times when Lombardo wasn’t around.
The band isn’t only famous for their unique lyrics but is also revered for their skilled music composition. King and Hanneman’s performances have been called ‘twisted genius’, owing to their solos and Lombardo’s is known as ‘the godfather of the double bass’ because of his use of dual bass drums. So to see the gods of death metal in action, get your Slayer Tickets now because witnessing Slayer perform is an opportunity not to be missed.
SLAYER NEWS AND UPDATES
Slayer and Lamb of God Team Up For North American Tour
Metal bands Slayer and Lamb of God have joined hands for a major North American tour this year. 23 dates have been announced for the tour so far. The trek is scheduled to kick off in July at the Sanford Center in Bemidji. It will have the rockers make stops in cities including Las Vegas, New York and San Francisco before wrapping up in August at the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix. Most of the shows will be opened by the Polish extreme metal group, Behemoth. Slayer will continue to support their twelfth studio record ‘Repentless’ as part of the tour.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Slayer's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Boston at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion on 25-Jul-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Phoenix at the Comerica Theatre on 20-Aug-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Blue Hills Bank Pavilion||Boston, MA||Tue Jul 25 201707/25 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||The Theater at Madison Square Garden||New York, NY||Thu Jul 27 201707/27 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Pier Six Concert Pavilion||Baltimore, MD||Fri Jul 28 201707/28 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Nashville Municipal Auditorium||Nashville, TN||Sun Jul 30 201707/30 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Providence Medical Center Amphitheater||Bonner Springs, KS||Tue Aug 01 201708/01 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||1stBank Center||Broomfield, CO||Wed Aug 02 201708/02 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas||Las Vegas, NV||Fri Aug 04 201708/04 06:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||The Forum - Los Angeles||Inglewood, CA||Sat Aug 05 201708/05 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Vina Robles Amphitheater||Paso Robles, CA||Tue Aug 08 201708/08 07:00 PM|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Bill Graham Civic Auditorium||San Francisco, CA||Wed Aug 09 201708/09 07:00 PM|
Slayer Tickets Prices
The average price for Slayer Tickets start from $69. The minimum get in price is $5 for Slayer Tickets at the 1stBank Center, Broomfield. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Boston||25-Jul-17||$69||$7|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||New York||27-Jul-17||$227||$69|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Baltimore||28-Jul-17||$107||$36|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Nashville||30-Jul-17||$92||$25|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Bonner Springs||1-Aug-17||$114||$56|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Broomfield||2-Aug-17||$323||$5|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Las Vegas||4-Aug-17||$145||$76|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Inglewood||5-Aug-17||$137||$12|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||Paso Robles||8-Aug-17||$148||$68|
|Slayer, Lamb of God & Behemoth||San Francisco||9-Aug-17||$94||$63|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:I have some inquires regarding slayer tickets long beach, what is the contact number of your service center?
A:You should talk to the online operator, perhaps she can help you with some nice and cheap Slayer tickets. You can still have the contact number of our service center, i.e. (866) 861-4784.
Q:Is it safe to buy Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Slayer, King Diamond, Hell Yeah & Devil Wears Prada tickets from your website?
A:Yes, it is perfectly safe to purchase Slayer Tickets from our website via our certified brokers. We have been certified as safe by leading internet regulatory authorities and our website is protected by state of the art protection software. Please rest assured that all transactions you make with us will be conducted in a legal and safe manner.