Slayer is one of the most significant and renowned heavy metal bands, not just in the USA but also in countries like Canada, Italy, Spain and UK. Their music genre can more specifically be classified as thrash metal or speed metal and it is needless to say that Slayer is actually pretty good at what it does.
- Slayer Abbotsford Centre
- Slayer ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Slayer Arizona State Fairgrounds
- Slayer Discovery Park
- Slayer El Paso County Coliseum
- Slayer Enmax Centre
- Slayer Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Slayer Gas Monkey Live
- Slayer Hard Rock Live - Orlando
- Slayer Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville
- Slayer Reno Events Center
- Slayer Rockwell At The Complex
- Slayer South Okanagan Events Centre
- Slayer The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- Slayer The Norva
- Slayer The Tabernacle - GA
- Slayer The Wilma Theatre - MT
- Slayer Abbotsford BC
- Slayer Atlanta GA
- Slayer Austin TX
- Slayer Dallas TX
- Slayer Denver CO
- Slayer El Paso TX
- Slayer Lethbridge AB
- Slayer Miami Beach FL
- Slayer Missoula MT
- Slayer Norfolk VA
- Slayer Orlando FL
- Slayer Penticton BC
- Slayer Phoenix AZ
- Slayer Reno NV
- Slayer Robinsonville MS
- Slayer Sacramento CA
- Slayer Salt Lake City UT
Latest Slayer Events
- Slayer & Anthrax, Hard Rock Live - Orlando tickets for 09/27 08:00 PM at Hard Rock Live Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Tue Sep 27 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 09/28 07:40 PM at The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach, FL
- Wed Sep 28 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville tickets for 09/30 07:10 PM at Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville, Robinsonville, MS
- Fri Sep 30 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 10/05 07:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Oct 05 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Gas Monkey Live tickets for 10/07 07:10 PM at Gas Monkey Live, Dallas, TX
- Fri Oct 07 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 10/08 07:10 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Sat Oct 08 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 10/10 06:30 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Mon Oct 10 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Rockwell At The Complex tickets for 10/11 06:30 PM at Rockwell At The Complex, Salt Lake City, UT
- Tue Oct 11 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, The Wilma Theatre - MT tickets for 10/13 07:10 PM at The Wilma Theatre MT, Missoula, MT
- Thu Oct 13 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Enmax Centre tickets for 10/17 07:00 PM at Enmax Centre, Lethbridge, AB
- Mon Oct 17 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, South Okanagan Events Centre tickets for 10/19 07:00 PM at South Okanagan Events Centre, Penticton, BC
- Wed Oct 19 2016
- Slayer, Anthrax & Death Angel, Abbotsford Centre tickets for 10/20 07:00 PM at Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC
- Thu Oct 20 2016
- Monster Energy Aftershock: Tool, Slayer & Primus - Saturday Only, Discovery Park tickets for 10/22 11:00 AM at Discovery Park, Sacramento, CA
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Slayer & Anthrax, Reno Events Center tickets for 10/23 07:10 PM at Reno Events Center, Reno, NV
- Sun Oct 23 2016
- Slayer, Arizona State Fairgrounds tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM at Arizona State Fairgrounds, Phoenix, AZ
- Wed Oct 26 2016
The band was formed in 1981 by guitarists Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman who later met vocalist Tom Araya and Dave Lombardo. Slayer initially started playing covers of heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden at parties and clubs in California which is how they got discovered by music journalist ‘Brian Seagal’. Seagal approached the band and asked them to record a single for him. After the success of their first single "Aggressive Perfector", Seagal offered Slayer a recording contract and they went on to produce their own album ‘Show No Mercy’ in 1983.
Slayer’s success at the Grammies is an honest reflection of how well they have been doing. They got nominated for the ‘Best Metal Performance’ Grammy Award five times, of which they won twice; once in 2007 for their album ‘Eyes of the Insane’ and once in 2008 for their album ‘Final Six’. Slayer has managed to become so influential over the years that the birth of ‘death metal’ is owed to them. In addition to this, MTV ranked them as the 6th ‘Greatest Metal Band of All Time’, VH1 ranked them 50 on their ‘100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock’ list, Guitar World ranked King and Hanneman 10 on their list of ‘100 Greatest Metal Guitarists of All time’ and their drummer Lombardo was voted best drummer as well.
Although Slayer has managed to gain increasing popularity over the years amongst its devoted fans, the content and theme of their music has remained largely controversial. With most of their songs pertaining to topics like war, religion, Satanism, serial killers and other contentious subjects. Slayer has had to deal with law suits, bans and other forms of concern from religious groups as well as the general public. In most of their beginning performances, Slayer heavily incorporated satanic elements through images of pentagrams, use of makeup, inverted crosses and similar objects, which obviously stirred up serious public concern.
Amongst other controversies, Slayer has been known to have a Nazi inclination because of their eagle shaped logo which is very similar to the Nazi swastika and also because of their song called ‘Angel of Death’ which is how the German doctor in concentration camps was known by inmates. The band responded to these accusations by saying that they were merely interested in Nazism and did not actually condone it. Slayer has also been accused of white supremacist notions, anti-Christ ideas and focus on jihad, all of which were justified as objects of interest by the band.
To date, Slayer has produced a total of eleven albums. Starting with ‘Show no Mercy’ in 1983, they went on to produce their second album ‘Hell awaits’ in 1985, followed by ‘Reign in Blood’ (1986), ‘South of Heaven’ (1988), ‘Seasons in the Abyss’ (1990-1993), ‘Divine Intervention’ (1994), ‘Undisputed Attitude’ (1996), ‘Diabolus in Musica’ (1998), ‘God Hates Us All’(2001), ‘Christ illusion’ (2006-2008) and ‘World Painted Blood’ (2009-2011). The band has plans of making a new album soon; however, no time frame has been specified by them as yet.
In terms of its members, the band has had very few changes over the years. The vocalist, Tom Araya and both the guitarists, Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman, have continuously been with the band since 1981. The drummers, however, have kept changing off and on with Dave Lombardo leaving in 1986, coming back in 1987 and then leaving again in 1982 only to come back later in 2001. The band inducted Tony Scaglione, Paul Bostaph and Jon Dette during the times when Lombardo wasn’t around.
The band isn’t only famous for their unique lyrics but is also revered for their skilled music composition. King and Hanneman’s performances have been called ‘twisted genius’, owing to their solos and Lombardo’s is known as ‘the godfather of the double bass’ because of his use of dual bass drums. So to see the gods of death metal in action, get your Slayer Tickets now because witnessing Slayer perform is an opportunity not to be missed.
Q:I have some inquires regarding slayer tickets long beach, what is the contact number of your service center?
A:You should talk to the online operator, perhaps she can help you with some nice and cheap Slayer tickets. You can still have the contact number of our service center, i.e. (866) 861-4784.
Q:Is it safe to buy Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Slayer, King Diamond, Hell Yeah & Devil Wears Prada tickets from your website?
A:Yes, it is perfectly safe to purchase Slayer Tickets from our website via our certified brokers. We have been certified as safe by leading internet regulatory authorities and our website is protected by state of the art protection software. Please rest assured that all transactions you make with us will be conducted in a legal and safe manner.