Sister Hazel Tickets
Sister Hazel fans, get ready to rock it out with the band in its upcoming concerts! Sister Hazel tickets are in high demand by the fans of the group and will definitely sell out very fast as the concerts approach nearer.
Sister Hazel Venues
- Sister Hazel Georgia Theatre
- Sister Hazel House Of Blues - Anaheim
- Sister Hazel House Of Blues - Orlando
- Sister Hazel Iron City - Birmingham
- Sister Hazel Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Sister Hazel The Stage On Bay
- Sister Hazel U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Sister Hazel Variety Playhouse
- Sister Hazel Von Braun Center Arena
Sister Hazel Cities
Sister Hazel Schedule 2017-18
- Sister Hazel, U.S. Cellular Center Asheville tickets for 04/07 08:00 PM at U.S. Cellular Center Asheville, Asheville, NC
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Sister Hazel, The Stage On Bay tickets for 04/14 08:00 PM at The Stage On Bay, Savannah, GA
- Fri Apr 14 2017
- Sister Hazel, Variety Playhouse tickets for 04/22 08:00 PM at Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Sat Apr 22 2017
- Sister Hazel, Georgia Theatre tickets for 04/28 09:00 PM at Georgia Theatre, Athens, GA
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Sister Hazel, Nashville Municipal Auditorium tickets for 04/29 07:00 PM at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Sister Hazel, Von Braun Center Arena tickets for 04/30 06:30 PM at Von Braun Center Arena, Huntsville, AL
- Sun Apr 30 2017
- Sister Hazel, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 05/27 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Sat May 27 2017
- Sister Hazel, House Of Blues - Anaheim tickets for 06/14 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Wed Jun 14 2017
Sister Hazel is one of the few bands in the music industry that have made themselves distinguished with their unique sound and blend of different genres. The band originates from the sunny state of Florida and tries it best to portray the optimism and hope that its state’s climate exhibits. The band basically identifies itself as an alternative rock band, however its music is a singular combination of many other genres of music that include folk rock, pop, southern rock and classic rock n roll. Moreover, Sister Hazel’s music also covers various other styles which include electronic, acoustic and a cappella. The various facets that the band’s music has are a few of the claims to fame and have helped Sister Hazel greatly in rising to the fame and greatness that it occupies today.
The band’s music is based on beautiful melodies that instantly attract the listener’s attention. Sister Hazel tries its best to make the melodies and tunes in its songs more prominent by using complex techniques on its instruments and intelligent arrangement of the sounds. However, while trying to make each instrument’s sound as prominent as possible in its songs. Sister Hazel also tries to make sure that the instruments do not sound too far apart during the song. The band ensures that all the sounds are blended together and flow in harmony with one another. These techniques of the band show that Sister Hazel is indeed made up of clever and intelligent musicians, who know the play of each sound and how to use it to the best advantage in its songs.
With an intense focus on ingenious and catchy music, Sister Hazel is also very concerned about the lyrics of its songs. Most of the lyrics of the band are focused on hope and optimism. Giving off an extremely positive vibe, most of the songs of the band are aimed at lifting the spirits of the audience and giving them hope for a better life. With amazing melodies, thought provoking lyrics and a positive outlook it is no wonder that Sister Hazel has become one of the most popular bands in the music industry.
Sister Hazel was formed in 1993 and was named after a nun, Sister Hazel Williams, who ran a homeless shelter. It was the hope for life and comfort that Sister Hazel Williams provided to her protégées that inspired the band members to take positivity and optimism as the main themes for its songs. The band is made up of five incredibly talented musicians, Members Ken Block, Jett Beres, Andrew Copeland, Ryan Newell and Mark Trojanowski, all of whom pour in individual effort to make the band more popular with the public. Ken Block is the phenomenal lead singer of the band and also takes on the duty of the acoustic guitars, with Ryan Newell and Andrew Copeland handling the lead and rhythm guitars respectively. Jett Beres does a wonderful job on the bass for Sister Hazel and Mark Trojanowski is the energetic and thrilling drummer of the band.
Over the course of the years the band has released seven fantastic albums, each one different in sound, but with the same undertone of music to make it more familiar to the listeners. The band released its latest album "Heartland Highway” back in 2010, making the fans of Sister Hazel antsy for a new release. With the energy and charisma that the Sister Hazel band members show in live concerts it is no surprise that Sister Hazel tickets are in such high demand by the fans. Definitely, Sister Hazel concerts will be a treat to attend.
Sister Hazel Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Sister Hazel Tickets start from $65. The minimum get in price is $28 for Sister Hazel Tickets at the Georgia Theatre, Athens. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.