Seventeen is a South Korean boy group formed in 2015. The group comprises thirteen individuals and is considered a “self-producing idol group” given to the members’ hands-on nature. 2017 marks the K-Pop group’s first North American tour. Earlier this year, Seventeen released their newest album, titled “AI1” and have also marked their international debut with the “Seventeen 1st World Tour Diamond Edge”. Seventeen tickets for the group’s North American shows are available now.
- Buy Seventeen, Prudential Center Tickets for 01/10 07:30 PM Seventeen, Prudential Center tickets for 01/10 07:30 PM at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
- Fri Jan 10 2020
- Buy Seventeen, United Center Tickets for 01/12 07:30 PM Seventeen, United Center tickets for 01/12 07:30 PM at United Center, Chicago, IL
- Sun Jan 12 2020
- Buy Seventeen, The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory Tickets for 01/14 07:30 PM Seventeen, The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory tickets for 01/14 07:30 PM at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory, Irving, TX
- Tue Jan 14 2020
- Buy Seventeen, Smart Financial Centre Tickets for 01/15 08:00 PM Seventeen, Smart Financial Centre tickets for 01/15 08:00 PM at Smart Financial Centre, Sugar Land, TX
- Wed Jan 15 2020
- Buy Seventeen, The Forum - Los Angeles Tickets for 01/19 07:30 PM Seventeen, The Forum - Los Angeles tickets for 01/19 07:30 PM at The Forum Los Angeles, Inglewood, CA
- Sun Jan 19 2020
- Buy Seventeen, SAP Center Tickets for 01/21 07:30 PM Seventeen, SAP Center tickets for 01/21 07:30 PM at SAP Center, San Jose, CA
- Tue Jan 21 2020
Formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2015, Seventeen is a thirteen member K-Pop boy band. The group is divided into three sub-categories, differentiated by genre. There is a hip hop unit, a vocal unit and a performance unit. Given to the large number of members and their specialized tasks, however, the group is greatly disciplined and gets “down and dirty” when it comes to creating new music.
Consisting of S. Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon, the hip hop unit constantly comes up with freestyle raps and breakdance moves which they then incorporate into the other two units. The vocal unit, on the other hand, works on the lead and backing vocals and harmonies, bearing in mind the performance factors. This unit includes Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi, Sengkwan and DK. The performance unit works on the choreography and visual look of the group. This is an integral component of a boy band since each performance relies heavily on dance steps to engage the audience. Plus, with thirteen members on stage, it becomes important for each individual to take calculated steps so that his other members are not thrown off their game.
Seventeen Project: Debut Big Plan
After years of training and performing in small clubs, Seventeen was given a rather unique debut platform; a reality show. The three units which the band adheres to were three categories within the television show “Seventeen Project: Debut Big Plan”. The members were given a number of musical missions by MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation). The groups gave a number of performances on the show, which allowed them to hone their performance and production skills. After successfully completing all of these tasks, Seventeen made their first Korean Television debut with their first album “17 Carat”. The hour-long televised performance gained the media’s and fan’s approval, and has propelled the rookie group to stardom.
Self-Producing Idol Group
Despite being created by media conglomerates, the group has made sure that their creative vision remains intact in every single and album they release. Woozi, from the band’s vocal unit mentions;
“Our participation on the album went much further than just contributing our opinions. The leaders of the three unit groups went to every album production meeting to make sure that we could tell our own story.”
Their directness and effort can be seen in the fact that their debut album included five original songs created solely by the band members. Since most of the members can communicate in English as well, some of the songs incorporate a line or two in English. The band aims at gaining an international audience and for their music to go beyond limitations of language.
So far, they have been successful in this mission, and have gained an international audience. They began the year with a few Asian concerts, and then the release of a new album, “AI1”. This album is starkly different from previous ones and has an international feel to it. The songs are less electronic and more Western style pop-balladic. The released music videos show the boys running around in Southern California. The group is currently on their first World Tour which includes a number of shows in North America. K-Pop fans can now purchase Seventeen tickets for their numerous shows all over North America.
Little Known Facts
- Despite being called ‘Seventeen’, the band actually has thirteen members. Their title stands for the average age of its members at the time of joining.
- Not all of the band’s members are Korean. Vernon and Joshua hail from the US whereas The8 and Jun are Chinese.
- Vernon was originally called Chwe Hansol, his Korean name. It is only the band debuted on television that he reverted back to his English name.
- Vernon is often likened to Leonardo Di Caprio from his younger days.
- According to his band members, Jeonghan has the best personality.
- The band’s anniversary takes place on Valentine’s Day, the 14th of February.
Seventeen Tour Dates 2020 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Seventeen's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Newark at the Prudential Center on 10-Jan-20, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Kent at the Showare Center on 23-Jan-20. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Seventeen||Prudential Center||Newark, NJ||Fri Jan 10 202007:30 PM|
|Seventeen||United Center||Chicago, IL||Sun Jan 12 202007:30 PM|
|Seventeen||The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory||Irving, TX||Tue Jan 14 202007:30 PM|
|Seventeen||Smart Financial Centre||Sugar Land, TX||Wed Jan 15 202008:00 PM|
|Seventeen||The Forum - Los Angeles||Inglewood, CA||Sun Jan 19 202007:30 PM|
|Seventeen||SAP Center||San Jose, CA||Tue Jan 21 202007:30 PM|
|Seventeen||Showare Center||Kent, WA||Thu Jan 23 202007:30 PM|
Seventeen Ticket Prices
The average price for Seventeen Tickets start from $238. The minimum get in price is $5 for Seventeen Tickets at the SAP Center, San Jose. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.