Selena Gomez New Orleans Tickets
If you’re a diehard Selena Gomez fan then things are about to get exciting for you. Just days before her second solo album hit the shelves (October 9), Gomez announced a support trek titled Revival Tour, commencing on May 6 from Las Vegas. The North American trek will include stops in 41 cities and on June 14, the diva will perform at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. Just like Selena can’t wait to get on stage and rock her new material for the fans, her followers are also eager to catch her live and are rushing for their Selena Gomez New Orleans tickets. Boasting of hit singles “Same Old Love”, “Good For You” and “Me and the Rhythm”, Revival has already clinched the top position on the Billboard 200.
5 Reasons To Be Excited About “Revival”
Selena Gomez has taken the fans by storm with her incredible, feminine sounding voice. It’s an absolute treat to listen to her live as she croons in that low exciting way, belting out her hit numbers. If you haven’t had the chance to attend her live show yet then buy Selena Gomez New Orleans tickets and watch her set the stage ablaze on Revival Tour. Here are some interesting tidbits on her latest album.
- Gomez is finally revealing all secrets. Before the release of the album, Selena stated that she’s been hiding so many secrets and this time she will tell the truth. She’s happy with herself and it’s time to let the world know.
- With “Revival” Selena Gomez has emerged as an empowered woman and she’s not holding anything back. The album cover art is a clear indication of that.
- In the album she has written and crooned about different things including faith, kindness, passion, relationships and breakups. Most importantly she has composed songs about being her own person.
- True to her word about revealing all, the songs do get a bit dark at some places.
- Some of the top producers have joined forces for “Revival”, including Rock Mafia, Hit Boy, Benny Blanco, Stargate and Max Martin. For the song “Same Old Love” Selena roped in Charli XCX as the co-writer and she also provides backing vocals.