Selena Gomez Chicago Tickets
Selena Gomez is ready to get back on the road. The talented singer and songwriter will start the journey from Vegas on May 6, 2016 and will also stop in Chicago on June 25. Out with her second solo album, “Revival” marks a new chapter in her life as it shows her growth as an artist. She’s soaring at the moment as the record has topped the Billboard charts and Gomez has earned rave reviews from the critics. Featuring hits like “Same Old Love”, “Me & the Rhythm” and “Good For You”, the star is excited to take her music to the live stage. Her fans have started buying Selena Gomez Chicago tickets and can’t wait for her to rock the United Center.
Some Intriguing Selena Gomez Facts
Ready with your Selena Gomez Chicago tickets? While you wait for the star to hit your town, enjoy some interesting tidbits on the artist that you might not have heard before. And if you have, then hats off, you’re a true Selenator.
- Selena Gomez started acting at the age of 7. She featured as a young girl on “Barney & Friends”. She also met her now best friend Demi Lovato at the show.
- Not afraid to take chances, Selena admitted she wants to invent a ‘gum with pickle flavor’.
- She has a lot of nicknames and is often fondly called Conchita, Selly, Selenita and Sel.
- Selena takes care of her beautiful voice by drinking olive oil.
- The talented musician used to wear a purity ring blessed by her father in a church and it said “True Love Waits”. Once she started dating Justin Bieber she stopped wearing it.
- Gomez considers Bruno Mars as her major musical influence and is also greatly inspired by Rihanna, Britney Spears and Skrillex.
- Selena has sung several songs for her own movies including “Wizards of Waverly Place” and recorded 3 tracks for “Another Cinderella Story”. She also sang for “Princess Protection Program”.