Scott Weiland Tickets
Scott Weiland tickets will treat you to the live performance of the popular American singer who first found fame as the front man of the grunge era star band Stone Temple Pilots. Currently performing as a solo artist, Scott is also well known for his five year stint with the music group, Velvet Revolver.
Latest Scott Weiland Events
- Beale Street Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Tom Lee Park, tickets for 05/01 TBA at Tom Lee Park, Memphis, TN
- Fri May 1 2015
- Carolina Rebellion - 2 Day Pass, Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 05/02 TBA at Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Sat May 2 2015
- Carolina Rebellion: Korn, Marilyn Manson & Rise Against - Saturday Pass, Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, tickets for 05/02 11:00AM at Rock City Campgrounds at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC
- Sat May 2 2015
- Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts, The Mod Club Theatre, tickets for 05/07 7:00PM at The Mod Club Theatre, Toronto, ON
- Thu May 7 2015
- Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts, Rams Head On Stage, tickets for 05/11 8:00PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Mon May 11 2015
- Rock On The Range - 3 Day Pass, Mapfre Stadium - (Formerly Columbus Crew Stadium), tickets for 05/15 TBA at Mapfre Stadium - (Formerly Columbus Crew Stadium), Columbus, OH
- Fri May 15 2015
- Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts, Chameleon Club, tickets for 05/15 8:00PM at Chameleon Club, Lancaster, PA
- Fri May 15 2015
- Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts, The Pageant, tickets for 05/18 8:00PM at The Pageant, Saint Louis, MO
- Mon May 18 2015
- Rocklahoma Festival - 3 Day Pass, Catch the Fever Festival Grounds, tickets for 05/22 TBA at Catch the Fever Festival Grounds, Pryor, OK
- Fri May 22 2015
- River City Rockfest: Linkin Park, Volbeat & Papa Roach, AT&T Center - The Grounds, tickets for 05/24 12:00PM at AT&T Center - The Grounds, San Antonio, TX
- Sun May 24 2015
- BottleRock Festival - 3 Day Pass, Napa Valley Expo, tickets for 05/29 TBA at Napa Valley Expo, Napa, CA
- Fri May 29 2015
Scott’s music journey began in 1986 when he met the bass player Robert DeLeo at a concert in California. With the addition of DeLeo’s guitarist brother Dean and drummer Eri Kretz, they formed a music band under the title ‘Stone Temple Pilots’. They were signed on by Atlantic Records under which they released their debut record ‘Core’. The album produced four mega hits including ‘Wicked Garden’, ‘Plush’, ‘Creep’ and Sex Type Thing’. The success of the record led the band to become one of the most popular amongst the grunge movement of the 90s. The album was eventually declared 8x Platinum by the RIAA.
The second record produced by Scott and the STP (Stone Temple Pilots) established a more distinct image for the group. Though it still made use of the techniques used in the previous album, what set it apart was the ‘classic rock’ sound it contained. This was produced through a combination of bossa nova, punk and acoustic scores. The record’s three most prominent hits are ‘Vasoline’, ‘Big Empty’ and ‘Interstate Love Song’. The collection overall sold a number of six million copies.
Towards the late 90s when STL decided to go on a hiatus, Scott came up with his first solo record by the name of ‘12 Bar Blues’ in 1998. The album has the singer’s writing credentials on most of the numbers. It also consists of a number of collaborations with renowned music artists as Sheryl Crow, Jeff Nolan, Brad Mehldau and Daniel Lanois. The album received positive reviews. Music critic Piero Scaruffi even went to the extent of calling it of the best collections of the decade.
The following year, STL and Scott joined forces again to produce their fourth record together called ‘No 4’. The album consists of the hit single ‘Sour Girl’ which is said to have been inspired from Scott’s broken marriage. The music video of the number featured Sarah Michelle Gellar. Within the same year, the musician recorded two singles for the short lived rock band ‘The Wondergirls’.
During this time, Weiland was approached by the former Guns N’ Roses members (Matt Sorum, Slash and Duff McKagan) to form the hard rock band Velvet Revolver. They released their first album titled ‘Contraband’ in the year 2004. The effort proved to be successful for the newly emerged band. Its single ‘Slither’ won them a Grammy Award in the ‘Best Hard Rock Performance’ category. Weiland enjoyed a successful five year stint with the group before going on a hiatus for a short period of time.
He bounced back with his second album ‘Happy in Galoshes’ in 2008. The release of the record coincided with the summer music tour of the STL. The singer readily joined the group to perform its seventy three stop tour across the US.
The musician’s next solo effort was his third album ‘Most Wonderful Time of The Year’. The title and compositions of the collection center on the theme of Christmas. Some of the hit songs of the record are ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’, ‘O Holy Night’ and ‘Silent Night’.
From performing as the lead singer of ‘Stone Temple Pilots’ to the successful endeavors as part of Velvet Revolver to his solo music contributions, Scott Weiland has indeed come a long way. His gifted vocal range allows him to experiment and fit into any genre and style demanded by a composition. His journey has been as productive for him as it has been enjoyable to his listeners. You can now get the Scott Weiland tickets and catch the versatile singer live as he rocks the stage with his diverse and rich music offerings.
Q:Do you sell cheap Scott Weiland Tickets here on your website?
A:Yes, you can buy cheap priced Scott Weiland Tickets from our website. Look through our page for details and order your tickets from there.