Royal Blood Tickets
The English rock duo Royal Blood has already garnered a significant fan base in their native country and can count rock stars such as Iggy Pop, Jimmy Page and broadcaster Howard Stern as part of it. The duo released their self-titled debut album in summer 2014 after a series of hit singles and an extended play. They have opened up for bands such as Arctic Monkeys and Foo Fighters. Drummer Ben Thatcher and bassist/vocalist Mike Kerr have been rocking music fans with their brand of grunge music since their debut in 2013. The duo is now out on their album’s promotional tour and will be hitting major cities in Europe and North America. So grab Royal Blood tickets and enjoy their music.
Royal Blood Venues
- Royal Blood Brooklyn Steel
- Royal Blood Granada Theater - Dallas
- Royal Blood Jannus Live
- Royal Blood Marathon Music Works
- Royal Blood Plaza Theatre - FL
- Royal Blood Revolution Live
- Royal Blood Stage AE
- Royal Blood Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater
- Royal Blood The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Royal Blood The National - VA
- Royal Blood Variety Playhouse
Royal Blood Cities
- Royal Blood Atlanta GA
- Royal Blood Austin TX
- Royal Blood Brooklyn NY
- Royal Blood Charlotte NC
- Royal Blood Dallas TX
- Royal Blood Fort Lauderdale FL
- Royal Blood Nashville TN
- Royal Blood Orlando FL
- Royal Blood Pittsburgh PA
- Royal Blood Richmond VA
- Royal Blood Saint Petersburg FL
Royal Blood Tickets
- Mon May 28 2018Mon May 28 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Brooklyn Steel Tickets for 05/28 08:30 PM Royal Blood, Brooklyn Steel tickets for 05/28 08:30 PM at Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
- Mon May 28 2018
- Tue May 29 2018Tue May 29 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Brooklyn Steel Tickets for 05/29 08:30 PM Royal Blood, Brooklyn Steel tickets for 05/29 08:30 PM at Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
- Tue May 29 2018
- Thu May 31 2018Thu May 31 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Stage AE Tickets for 05/31 07:00 PM Royal Blood, Stage AE tickets for 05/31 07:00 PM at Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
- Thu May 31 2018
- Sun Jun 03 2018Sun Jun 03 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Marathon Music Works Tickets for 06/03 08:30 PM Royal Blood, Marathon Music Works tickets for 06/03 08:30 PM at Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN
- Sun Jun 03 2018
- Tue Jun 05 2018Tue Jun 05 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater Tickets for 06/05 07:00 PM Royal Blood, Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater tickets for 06/05 07:00 PM at Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater, Austin, TX
- Tue Jun 05 2018
- Wed Jun 06 2018Wed Jun 06 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Granada Theater - Dallas Tickets for 06/06 09:00 PM Royal Blood, Granada Theater - Dallas tickets for 06/06 09:00 PM at Granada Theater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Wed Jun 06 2018
- Fri Jun 08 2018Fri Jun 08 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Variety Playhouse Tickets for 06/08 08:00 PM Royal Blood, Variety Playhouse tickets for 06/08 08:00 PM at Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Jun 08 2018
- Sat Jun 09 2018Sat Jun 09 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Plaza Theatre - FL Tickets for 06/09 08:00 PM Royal Blood, Plaza Theatre - FL tickets for 06/09 08:00 PM at Plaza Theatre FL, Orlando, FL
- Sat Jun 09 2018
- Mon Jun 11 2018Mon Jun 11 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Revolution Tickets for 06/11 07:00 PM Royal Blood, Revolution tickets for 06/11 07:00 PM at Revolution, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mon Jun 11 2018
- Tue Jun 12 2018Tue Jun 12 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, Jannus Live Tickets for 06/12 07:00 PM Royal Blood, Jannus Live tickets for 06/12 07:00 PM at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Tue Jun 12 2018
- Thu Jun 14 2018Thu Jun 14 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, The Fillmore - Charlotte Tickets for 06/14 08:30 PM Royal Blood, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 06/14 08:30 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Thu Jun 14 2018
- Fri Jun 15 2018Fri Jun 15 2018
- Buy Royal Blood, The National - VA Tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM Royal Blood, The National - VA tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Fri Jun 15 2018
Royal Blood is a breath of fresh air that reminds its listeners of the original era of the blues and garage rock. The duo consists of bassist and vocalist Mike Kerr and drummer Ben Thatcher. The two man act launched their career in 2013 and their first official gig was in England. The duo delves into blues rock, post-grunge, garage rock and hard rock. The duo’s music has been credited as being reminiscent of renowned acts such as Savage Garden, The White Stripes, Nirvana and U2.
Royal Blood stepped into the music industry professionally by releasing their debut single “Out of the Black” in fall 2013. The single is written by the duo and was released through the record label Black Mammoth. The four-minute track peaked at various charts in Canada, the US and the UK. It debuted at number one on the UK Rock and Metal chart whereas it secured a number two position on Billboard’s US Mainstream Rock. It also debuted among the Top 30 on the US Alternative Songs and the US Rock Airplay charts.
“Out of the Black” later became the titular single for the duo’s first extended play and the opening single for their debut studio album. It was included on the soundtrack for the German thriller movie Who Am I – No System is Safe. The single landed the duo selected nomination for the BBC Sound of 2014 award.
In early 2014, the duo released their second single “Little Monster.” This was also their first release through the record label Warner Bros, after they signed a contract in 2013. The single charted at number one on the UK Rock and Metal chart.
A month later, Out of the Black, the band’s first extended play was released. The EP had four tracks including “Come On Over,” “Hole” and the two singles they had already released. The EP was well received by critics and garnered much attention for the duo.
Summer of 2014 saw the release of another single “Figure It Out” just four days ahead of the duo’s self-titled debut studio album. The single peaked at number three on the US Mainstream Rock Songs chart. It set the ground for their album, which debuted at number thirty on the Billboard 200 and at number eight on the US Top Rock Albums chart. The album topped the charts in Ireland and the UK and landed among the Top 20 in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
The album received widespread critical acclaim for the duo’s sound and their unique interpretation of the post-grunge music scene. The album was credited as the fastest-selling British rock debut album in recent years by the Official Charts Company in the UK. It went on to receive a gold certification. The duo included all the previous singles except “Hole” into their debut album. Other singles from the ten track album are “Ten Tonne Skeleton,” “You Can Be So Cruel” and “Blood Hands” among others.
The duo’s has been performing successfully on the charts and the airwaves on both sides of the Atlantic. However, their most lauded feature is their exhilarating live performances. Their fan following includes notable names such as the Arctic Monkeys drummer Matt Helders, renowned radio personality Howard Stern, Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page and iconic Iggy Pop among others. In just a couple of years, the band has performed at esteemed venues and occasions. These include Finsbury Park shows, South by Southwest, Liverpool Sound City Festival, BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend, Glastonbury Festival, Download Festival and T in the Park Festival among many others.
The duo is now out on its worldwide tour and will be stopping in some of the major cities in the UK, Europe and North America. On the tour, they will be supporting the Foo Fighters along with the legendary Iggy Pop. So grab Royal Blood tickets and enjoy their rock music.
Royal Blood News & Updates
Royal Blood announce a new tour
The fans of Royal Blood will get to see the hard rock band really soon because it is going on a UK tour. They have unveiled that they will be hitting the road on October 28th with a performance at the Campo Pequeno Bullring. They will then go on to play shows in main cities like, Cardiff, Glasgow, Milan, Nottingham and many more before they conclude the trek on November 29th by performing the last show of the tour at the Brighton Center. Moreover, the group will also be coming out with its sophomore record titled, ‘How Did We Get So Dark?’ which will hit the shelves in June.
Royal Blood announces a new tour
The hard rock duo, Royal Blood is on a roll. Not only will they be releasing their sophomore album, ‘How Did We Get So Dark?’ later this year but will also be setting out on a tour in support of it. They have recently announced the first batch of UK dates. Mike Kerr and Ben Thatcher unveiled that they will be playing the first show of their tour on May 17th at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. The duo will then go on to play music in venues like, Newcastle O2 Academy and Southampton O2 Guidehall. Royal Blood will end their tour by playing its last gig at the O2 Academy on May 20th.
Royal Blood announces new album, 'How Did We Get So Dark?'
After the release of their debut self-titled record three years ago in 2014, Royal Blood have unveiled that they will be coming out with new music this year. They have revealed the title of their upcoming sophomore album and its called, ‘How Did We Get So Dark?’ Moreover, the duo has also announced that its latest studio effort will be hitting the shelves in June. In addition to that, Royal Blood will be heading out on tour this summer and will also be performing at festivals like, The Governors Ball, Bonnaroo, Glastonbury and Lollapalooza.
Royal Blood Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Royal Blood's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Brooklyn at the Brooklyn Steel on 28-May-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Richmond at the The National - VA on 15-Jun-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Royal Blood||Brooklyn Steel||Brooklyn, NY||Mon May 28 201805/28 08:30 PM|
|Royal Blood||Brooklyn Steel||Brooklyn, NY||Tue May 29 201805/29 08:30 PM|
|Royal Blood||Stage AE||Pittsburgh, PA||Thu May 31 201805/31 07:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Marathon Music Works||Nashville, TN||Sun Jun 03 201806/03 08:30 PM|
|Royal Blood||Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater||Austin, TX||Tue Jun 05 201806/05 07:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Granada Theater - Dallas||Dallas, TX||Wed Jun 06 201806/06 09:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Variety Playhouse||Atlanta, GA||Fri Jun 08 201806/08 08:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Plaza Theatre - FL||Orlando, FL||Sat Jun 09 201806/09 08:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Revolution||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Mon Jun 11 201806/11 07:00 PM|
|Royal Blood||Jannus Live||Saint Petersburg, FL||Tue Jun 12 201806/12 07:00 PM|
Royal Blood Tickets Prices
The average price for Royal Blood Tickets start from $65. The minimum get in price is $36 for Royal Blood Tickets at the Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Royal Blood||Fort Lauderdale||11-Jun-18||$83||$37|
|Royal Blood||Saint Petersburg||12-Jun-18||$65||$36|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.