Rolling Stones Pittsburgh Tickets
It’s confirmed! Iconic rock ‘n’ roll band Rolling Stones will be performing in your city at the Heinz Field in June 2020. The show is part of the 15-city leg of their No Filter Tour. The North American outing was postponed earlier due to Mick Jagger’s heart surgery. But now he is back in good health and ready to rock on with the rest of the ensemble. The rockers have not released a studio album as such but they will be performing their old classics live on this trek. If you wish to enjoy them in a live atmosphere, all you need to do is buy Rolling Stones Pittsburgh tickets before they are all gone.
Historical Concert Event
During China’s 1966-76 cultural revolution, Rolling Stones was considered a strong symbol of decadent capitalism but in the year 2006 they became the first ever international rock music band to perform there – an event that took decades to organize. Chinese rock icon Cui Jian described the show as a ‘milestone’ for him and for all the lovers of rock music in China. The government however banned the Stones from playing five of their biggest hit songs owing to the suggestive lyrics they had. These included tracks such as Honky Tonk Woman and Brown Sugar. The musicians said that they accepted these restrictions as the price to pay for a show that became the first by a foreign band to be relayed live by the Chinese state broadcaster.
No Filter Tour
Rolling Stones began their headlining No Filter Tour in May of 2017 with fourteen concerts in twelve venues across Europe. In February 2018 fourteen new concert dates were added throughout the UK and Europe. The outing enjoyed an attendance of 1,506,259 and grossed an impressive $237.8 million. The tour was among the most commercially successful tours of 2017-2018.
The North American leg of No Filter Tour was postponed in 2019 owing to Mick Jagger’s heart valve surgery. Now the rockers are set for the 2020 run which will have them visit numerous cities across the country, including one in Pittsburgh where they will perform at the Heinz Field in June. If you want to attend the show, book Rolling Stones Pittsburgh tickets right away.
How to Buy Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA Tickets?
- Visit the Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Rolling Stones engagements in Pittsburgh.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA tickets order will then be processed.
Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA tickets is $897. The date and location for this event is 23-Jun-70 at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh. The minimum get-in price for Rolling Stones Pittsburgh PA tickets is $91.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Rolling Stones||Pittsburgh||23-Jun-70||$897||$91|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When can I buy rolling stones pittsburgh tour tickets?
A:Rolling Stones Pittsburgh Pa Tickets are currently being sold at our website. Simply go to the specific event page on our website to check for the availability of tickets. In case tickets are no longer available, you can leave us your email address or contact details, and we would be happy to get back to you to let you know if new tickets become available. You can also search our website for more upcoming events by the same artist.