Robert Irvine Tickets
Robert Irvine is a celebrity chef from Salisbury, England within the UK, known for appearing on many shows on Food Network and other similar TV channels. He is known for hosting shows such as Dinner: Impossible, Worst Cooks in America, Wedding: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible. He is also known for restaurants such as Robert Irvine’s Nosh at Blufton in South Carolina and Robert Irvine’s Eat in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Food lovers can meet the professional who is skilled at making delicious food and loved by his fans. As a celebrity chef, he is one to buy Robert Irvine tickets for.
Robert Irvine Venues
- Robert Irvine Orpheum Theatre Sioux City
- Robert Irvine Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Robert Irvine Kiewit Hall At Holland Center
- Robert Irvine Mystic Lake Showroom
- Robert Irvine Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland formerly The Midland By AMC
- Robert Irvine Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Robert Irvine Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
Robert Irvine Cities
Latest Robert Irvine Events
- Robert Irvine, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC) tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC)
- Thu Mar 05 2015
- Robert Irvine, Kiewit Hall At Holland Center tickets for 03/06 08:00 PM Kiewit Hall At Holland Center
- Fri Mar 06 2015
- Robert Irvine, Orpheum Theatre Sioux City tickets for 03/07 07:30 PM Orpheum Theatre Sioux City
- Sat Mar 07 2015
- Robert Irvine, Tennessee Performing Arts Center James K Polk Theater tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM Tennessee Performing Arts Center James K Polk Theater
- Thu Mar 26 2015
- Robert Irvine, Mystic Lake Showroom tickets for 03/28 08:00 PM Mystic Lake Showroom
- Sat Mar 28 2015
- Robert Irvine, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 04/16 08:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Thu Apr 16 2015
- Robert Irvine, Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood tickets for 04/17 08:00 PM Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Fri Apr 17 2015
- Robert Irvine, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall tickets for 04/18 08:00 PM Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Sat Apr 18 2015
- Robert Irvine, Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center tickets for 04/19 07:00 PM Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
- Sun Apr 19 2015
- Robert Irvine, Youkey Theatre Lakeland Center tickets for 04/20 07:30 PM Youkey Theatre Lakeland Center
- Mon Apr 20 2015
Robert Irvine grew up in Wiltshire, England where he began cooking at the age of fifteen, after enrolling in the Royal Navy. After training as a cook, he began working on Her Majesty’s Royal Yacht Britannia. He then went on to work in the White House’s West Wing, in its Naval Mess. After that he worked in Ho Chi Minh City and Bali, Jakarta as a consultant, followed by a career working as the executive chef on board of some of the most luxurious cruise ships sailing on the ocean. He worked on the likes of MS Crystal Harmony, a five-star rated cruise ship.
Irvine also took part in the Children Uniting Nations charity and was one of several celebrity chefs who took part in the seventy seventh Academy Awards’ fundraising dinner. He was also the seventy eighth Academy Awards’ head chef, in 2006. He is the founder of Irvine Thyme LLC, a company through which he has launched a line of vinegars, oils and spices under the Irvine brand. He has also written a number of highly popular cookbooks, including Mission: Cook!, published by HarperCollins.
Robert Irvine has starred in Iron Chef America, next to Tyler Florence, in a dessert battle against Cat Cora and Paula Deen. He is a member of Cat Cora’s charity, Council of Chefs, whose mission is to help hungry children. He has been ranked as one of Men’s Fitness magazine’s 25 Fittest Guys in America, working usually wearing a chef’s jacket or black T-shirt with the badge of the Irvine clan. Added to opening two popular restaurants, he also toured Afghanistan in 2013 as part of a Meals Ready to Eat competition and Honoring Our Troops Tour. With cheap Robert Irvine tickets in hand, anyone can learn how to cook spectacular food at one of his live shows.
In 2008, he began hosting Dinner: Impossible again, hosting the show for several seasons. He then hosted Food Network’s Worst Cooks in America, competing with Anne Burrell in training the worst cooks in the US to become some of the best cooks. He also took part in a Battle Deep Freeze on Iron Chef America, teaming with Cat Cora against Anne Burrell and Michael Symon. He also starred in Restaurant: Impossible, which premiered in 2011, and was a spinoff from Dinner: Impossible.
The aim of the new show, Restaurant: Impossible, is to make over a restaurant in just two days with a budget of ten thousand dollars. He has won many awards and honors including the Ambassador of the Culinary Institute of America, 2001 Culinary Excellence Award by the Culinary Institute of America and the American Tasting Institute. In addition to this, he is also the winner of Chef Professional from La Toque Blanche International, Trustee of the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences' Five-Star Diamond Award and has been inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.
For those fond of food, he is a celebrity chef to catch live at any one of his shows so get Robert Irvine tickets and learn how to cook awesome food.
Q:Can i pay for Robert Irvine Tickets by cash?
A:No, you can only pay for Robert Irvine Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. Cash is not accepted.