Rita Rudner Tickets
Rita Rudner is a famous American standup comedian, actress and renowned writer from Miami, Florida. She has been active in the American entertainment industry since 1968, first as a dancer, then as a comedian and finally, as an actor. She counts Jack Benny and Woody Allen amongst her influences and is a comedian to catch live on stage, by purchasing Rita Rudner tickets , for one of the most hilarious comic routines of all time, that have already left thousands laughing.
Rita Rudner Venues
- Rita Rudner Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Robert Klein & Rita Rudner Count Basie Theatre
- Rita Rudner Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Rita Rudner Mccallum Theatre
- Robert Klein & Rita Rudner NYCB Theatre at Westbury
Rita Rudner Cities
Latest Rita Rudner Events
- Robert Klein & Rita Rudner, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 11/03 08:00 PM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Robert Klein & Rita Rudner, Count Basie tickets for 11/04 08:00 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Robert Klein & Rita Rudner, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts, Morristown, NJ
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Rita Rudner, Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 02/11 07:00 PM at Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Sat Feb 11 2017
Rita Rudner was born in Miami, where she grew up. At the age of thirteen, her mother passed away and she graduated from high school when she was fifteen years old. She then moved to New York City where she kicked off her career in entertainment as a dancer, starring in many Broadway productions including famous ones such as Mack & Mabel and Follies.
At the age of twenty five, Rita entered into the world of comedy after seeing how few female standup comedians were, when compared to how many female dancers their were. She began studying and researching comedy, particularly studying the works of Jack Benny and Woody Allen. She also grew fond of Jewish humor, which she often performs for Jewish audiences.
During her long and glorious career, she has also performed on TV as part of many shows and series. She has played roles in a TV series for the BBC, a British TV network. She has also appeared many times on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and has recorded many popular comedy specials, including Rita Rudner: Married Without Children and Rita Rudner: Born to Be Mild, both for HBO. She has also recorded a number of DVDs, including Rita Rudner: Live from Las Vegas for the PBS network.
She has also played roles in Tales from the Crypt and wrote Peter’s Friends’ screenplay, as well as performed in it. In 2011, she played the role of Bunny in the movie Thanks, which premiered at the Palm Springs Film Festival. She has also authored a number of books, screenplays and plays. Books she has written include I Still Have It; I Just Can't Remember Where I Put It, Tickled Pink, Naked Beneath My Clothes, and Turning The Tables.
In the world of theatre, added to performing on Broadway, written a number of plays. From 2001 onwards, she has been performing mostly in Las Vegas, where her shows have sold more than one million Rita Rudner tickets , a mind blowing figure. From 2011 onwards, she has been performing at The Venetian in Las Vegas. She is also the host and creator of Ask Rita, an improv comedy show for which she has won the American Women in Television and Radio’s Gracie Allen Award.
In 2009, she performed a show for President Barack Obama and Senator Harry Reid at Caesars Palace and in 2012, appeared on Melissa & Joey playing the role of Melissa’s mother.
In between shows and tours, she spends time in Las Vegas and Southern California. In the world of comedy, there are few as good as her, in making people laugh and feel excited. She is truly a world class, world famous standup comedian.