Ringo Starr Tickets
Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band has been enthralling and fascinating the music world with its exceptional musical performances and live acts for over two decades. The band has performed in front of millions of fans from around the world and it continues to captivate masses with elaborate shows and grand performances. The band has involved several artists in its various line-ups at different point in time. Ringo Starr has performed and toured with eleven variations of his All-Starr Band that initially began in 1989. The tour began after the concept was developed and produced by "David Fishof." Ringo Starr performs his hit numbers including The Beatles songs that are followed by All-Starr Band artists who perform their unique solos and career highlights.The band has released around ten albums including "Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band" (1990), "Ringo Starr and his All Star Band Volume 2: Live from Montreux" (1993), "The Anthology So Far" (2001), "Ringo Starr and Friends" (2006), "Ringo Starr & his All Starr Band Live 2006" (2008), and "Live At the Greek Theater" (2010). Acquiring Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band tickets will allow the audience to witness the highly entertaining multi star lineup.
Ringo Starr Venues
- Ringo Starr Bob Hope Theatre - CA
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band Bunkamura Orchard Hall
- Ringo Starr Celebrity Theatre - AZ
- Ringo Starr Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino
- Ringo Starr Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Ringo Starr Marin Veterans Memorial Auditorium
- Ringo Starr Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Arena
- Ringo Starr The Smith Center
Ringo Starr Cities
Latest Ringo Starr Events
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Bunkamura Orchard Hall tickets for 10/31 07:00 PM at Bunkamura Orchard Hall, Tokyo, TK
- Mon Oct 31 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Bunkamura Orchard Hall tickets for 11/01 07:00 PM at Bunkamura Orchard Hall, Tokyo, TK
- Tue Nov 01 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Bunkamura Orchard Hall tickets for 11/02 07:00 PM at Bunkamura Orchard Hall, Tokyo, TK
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Arena tickets for 11/08 07:30 PM at Neal S. Blaisdell Center Arena, Honolulu, HI
- Tue Nov 08 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Fred Kavli Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM at Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino, Indio, CA
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, The Smith Center tickets for 11/13 07:30 PM at The Smith Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sun Nov 13 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Celebrity Theatre - AZ tickets for 11/15 07:30 PM at Celebrity Theatre AZ, Phoenix, AZ
- Tue Nov 15 2016
- Ringo Starr And His All Starr Band, Bob Hope Theatre - CA tickets for 11/17 07:00 PM at Bob Hope Theatre CA, Stockton, CA
- Thu Nov 17 2016
Ringo Starr born as "Richard Starkey" in 1940, gained international stardom after he joined the most influential and celebrated group, The Beatles, in 1962. He replaced Pete Best as drummer, and quickly marked a dominant position in the band. His creative style and skills led the band towards new dimensions. Apart from drumming, Starr also wrote songs for the band including "Octopus's Garden," "Don't Pass Me By," and "What Goes On." He was also the lead vocalist on several popular songs including "Act Naturally," "Yellow Submarine," and "With a Little Help from My Friends." Starr received critical appraise for his drumming and has been ranked at number five on the Rolling Stone's "Best Drummer of All Time" list (2011). The artist has appeared in several documentaries and films revolving around the Beatles. After the Beatles disbanded in 1970, Starr successfully launched a solo career. He has managed to release over twenty albums including fifteen studio albums that have sold millions of copies across the globe winning several awards and accolades. He started touring with Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band in 1989.
After the end of The Beatles, Starr began his solo career by releasing his first solo album "Sentimental Journey," (1970). The album was well received and it garnered rave reviews. His second album "Beaucoups of Blues" was released the same year and followed similar success. In 1973, Starr released his most successful solo album "Ringo," that peaked charts in Canada and secured the second spot in US. The album was certified platinum in US and Gold in UK. His next album "Goodbye Vienna," also managed to reach Gold status in US and Silver in UK. The artist has since the released several studio albums including "Bad Boy" (1978), "Time Takes Time" (1992), "Liverpool 8" (2008), and Ringo (2012).
Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band has become a global phenomenon as the live tours allure masses at the performances. Several artists have been part of the innovative concept. The First All Star Band of 1989 included Ringo Starr on drums and vocals, Joe Walsh on piano, guitar, and talk box, Nils Lofgren on accordion, Dr. John on keyboards, Rick Danko on bass, Jim Keltner on drums, and Clarence Clemons on saxophone, tambourine and vocals. Over the years the line-up of All Starr has included renowned artists like "Roger Hodgson," "Howard Jones," "Sheila E," "Mark Riveria," "Paul Carrack," "John Waite," "Colin Hay," "Gary Wright," "Rick Derringer" and "Richard Page," while Ringo Starr assumed his role as drummer and vocalist throughout the years. All the varying bands have managed to deliver a unique and fresh sound at every performance making the live tours extremely exciting and delightful for the crowd.
Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band continues to attract millions of fans towards their live shows. The band is all set with a new line of creative artists to offer another exhilarating ride for the audiences. The band's performances manage to sway the fans as each artist brings his unique talent on stage. Each performance is beautifully coordinated around the members who share the same stage to give the audience a power packed and electrifying performance. Grabbing Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band tickets will allow the audience to witness one of the most exhilarating live shows of all times.
Q:Can I buy ringo starr tickets in advance?
A:Ringo Starr tickets can be bought as soon as they become available to us. Keep visiting the site or subscribe for the news letter.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for ringo star ticket?
A:Delivery charges are included in the price of Ringo Starr Tickets published online. There are no additional charges.
Q:Can I transfer my cheap ringo starr tickets to someone else?
A:No, you cannot transfer your Ringo Starr Tickets to someone else.