The Swedish hardcore experimental punk act, Refused, is perhaps best recognized for its anti-capitalistic viewpoints. Over the course of their two decade career, Refused has produced three full-length albums and five EP’s. Their career-defining album, The Shape of Punk To Come, received immense critical and commercial acclaim. The group has showcased their talents at various notable festivals including Coachella, HellFest and the Way Out West Festival. Refused tickets will be a treat for fans of hardcore punk because their revolutionary hardcore sound and politically charged lyrics have helped the band carve its unique niche in the world of punk music.
- Refused 7 Flags Event Center
- Refused Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk
- Refused Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Refused Brady Theater
- Refused Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Refused Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- Refused Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley
- Refused Mesa Amphitheatre
- Refused Mohawk - Austin
- Refused Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
- Refused Myth
- Refused Penns Landing Festival Pier
- Refused Pier Six Concert Pavilion
- Refused Revolution Live
- Refused Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park
- Refused Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Refused Stone Pony Summer Stage
- Refused The Beacham
- Refused The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Refused The Fonda Theatre
- Refused The Great Saltair
- Refused The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Refused Trees
- Refused Asbury Park NJ
- Refused Austin TX
- Refused Baltimore MD
- Refused Berkeley CA
- Refused Bethlehem PA
- Refused Boston MA
- Refused Brooklyn NY
- Refused Clive IA
- Refused Dallas TX
- Refused Fort Lauderdale FL
- Refused Fresno CA
- Refused Las Vegas NV
- Refused Los Angeles CA
- Refused Magna UT
- Refused Mesa AZ
- Refused Orlando FL
- Refused Philadelphia PA
- Refused Saint Paul MN
- Refused San Francisco CA
- Refused Sterling Heights MI
- Refused Tulsa OK
- Refused Uncasville CT
Latest Refused Events
- Refused, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 05/26 08:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Thu May 26 2016
- Refused, The Coathangers & Plague Vendor, The Fonda Theatre tickets for 05/27 09:00 PM at The Fonda Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri May 27 2016
- Refused, The Coathangers & Plague Vendor, Trees tickets for 06/03 08:00 PM at Trees, Dallas, TX
- Fri Jun 03 2016
- Refused & The Coathangers, Mohawk - Austin tickets for 06/05 06:30 PM at Mohawk Austin, Austin, TX
- Sun Jun 05 2016
- Refused, The Coathangers & Plague Vendor, Revolution tickets for 06/08 07:00 PM at Revolution, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Wed Jun 08 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Sands Bethlehem Event Center tickets for 08/02 07:00 PM at Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA
- Tue Aug 02 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Pier Six Concert Pavilion tickets for 08/03 07:30 PM at Pier Six Concert Pavilion, Baltimore, MD
- Wed Aug 03 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk, Brooklyn, NY
- Fri Aug 05 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Penns Landing Festival Pier tickets for 08/06 07:30 PM at Penns Landing Festival Pier, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Aug 06 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Mohegan Sun Arena - CT tickets for 08/07 07:30 PM at Mohegan Sun Arena CT, Uncasville, CT
- Sun Aug 07 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion tickets for 08/09 07:30 PM at Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
- Tue Aug 09 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Stone Pony Summer Stage tickets for 08/10 05:00 PM at Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park, NJ
- Wed Aug 10 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Freedom Hill Amphitheatre tickets for 08/12 07:30 PM at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre, Sterling Heights, MI
- Fri Aug 12 2016
- Deftones & Refused, 7 Flags Event Center tickets for 08/17 08:00 PM at 7 Flags Event Center, Clive, IA
- Wed Aug 17 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Brady Theater tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM at Brady Theater, Tulsa, OK
- Thu Aug 18 2016
- Deftones & Refused, The Great Salt Air tickets for 08/20 06:30 PM at The Great Salt Air, Magna, UT
- Sat Aug 20 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park tickets for 08/23 06:00 PM at Rotary Amphitheatre Woodward Park, Fresno, CA
- Tue Aug 23 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 08/24 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Wed Aug 24 2016
- Deftones & Refused, Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley tickets for 08/26 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Fri Aug 26 2016
- Deftones & Refused, The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas tickets for 08/30 07:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Tue Aug 30 2016
Formed in 1991, Refused is a hardcore punk band from Umea, Sweden. Initially the band’s lineup consisted of Dennis Lyxzen, David Sandstrom, Jonas Lidgren and Par Hansson. After the release of their first eponymous demo, Par Hansson parted ways with the band to be replaced by Kristofer Steen from local band Abhinanda. The Current lineup for the band features Lyxzen on vocals, Steen on guitars, Magnus Flagge as bassist and Sandstrom as drummer.
Refused performed their first gig in Lulea, Sweden and soon recorded their self-titled debut demo. In 1992, Jonas left the band and was replaced by Magnus Bjorklund. This was followed by the band’s second demo recording “Operation Headfirst”. The band got in touch with the label Burning Heart Records and in 1993 released their debut mini-CD, “This is The New Deal”.
1994 saw the band issue their first full-length album, “This Just Might Be…the Truth”. Refused soon became the leading hardcore band in Scandinavia, gaining prominence on the radio and national television.
In 1994 Refused hit the road for their first national tour, Adrenaline. Following the release of their hit recording “Everlasting”, the band was nominated for a Swedish Grammy for “Best Alternative Hard Rock Band”.
Their second full-length album, Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent, was released in 1995. The album included the hit number “Rather Be Dead,” which propelled the band to fame across Europe. This album also proved the band’s development, musically and lyrically.
Under the label of Burning Heart Records, Refused released their first two albums and two compilations, “The EP Compilation” and “The Demo Compilation”. These compilations contained songs from various demo tapes and some other rare songs.
With their 1997 album, The Shape of Punk to Come, Refused firmly established their position as the leading band in the hardcore punk rock scene. The revolutionary album contained politically charged numbers and incorporated musical influences from a range of genres including jazz, techno, punk and pop. The record is now considered a groundbreaking piece of art in the genre. The most notable song from this album was “New Noise,” which remains Refused leading hit single. Other notable songs from the album include “Refused are Fuckin Dead” and “Worms of The Senses”.
In the wake of their 1997 album, Refused hit the road, touring across Europe and the US. Soon after, they split up and resurfaced fourteen years later playing at various shows and festivals.
In April 2015 the band announced their fourth studio album set to be released in June the same year. Two tracks “Elektra” and “366” were pre-released and the album Freedom is set to hit shelves under the label of Epitaph Records.
Refused has been very vocal about their anti-capitalist and non-conformist views. They express their opinions through lyrics, interviews and manifestos. Their sound pays homage to earlier punk bands like Born Against and The Nation of Ulysses. The quartet produced a number of notable songs that were much appreciated in the punk music landscape. Their top hits include “New Noise”, “Refused are Fuckin Dead”, “The Shape of Punk To Come” and “Rather Be Dead”.
Hardcore punk fans would want to get their hands on Refused tickets. The iconic Swedish band is set to rock audiences at various locations on their upcoming tour.
Q:Till when can i buy refused tickets on discounted rates?
A:The discount offer is active on Refused Tickets till the date of the event. Check out the instructions and place the order.