The winner of multiple GMA Dove Awards, Red will soon perform live near you. If you’re into Christian rock then these Red tickets are for you. There are many Christian rock bands around, but Red is different from them all. This band incorporates elements of post-grunge, alternative rock, heavy metal, hard rock and alternative metal into their music as well. Red has released five studio albums and all of them have charted in the US and the world over. Some of their biggest hit singles are, “Not Alone,” “Faceless,” “Death of Me,” “Let Go,” “Breathe Into Me” and others. The band’s last album was released in 2015 and they have been touring since. So, do not miss out on their upcoming performance near you.
- Red, White & Brew Fest Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Red, White And Bluegrass: Lee Greenwood & Dailey and Vincent Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- Red, White & Boom Music Festival (Time TBD) - Saturday Rupp Arena
- Red, White & Colt Ford Winston Salem Fairgrounds
- Red Lexington KY
- Red Kansas City MO
- Red Pleasanton CA
- Red Winston Salem NC
- Sat Jun 23 2018Sat Jun 23 2018
- Buy Red, White & Brew Fest, Alameda County Fairgrounds Tickets for 06/23 02:00 PM Red, White & Brew Fest, Alameda County Fairgrounds tickets for 06/23 02:00 PM at Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
- Sat Jun 23 2018
- Sun Jul 01 2018Sun Jul 01 2018
- Buy Red, White And Bluegrass: Lee Greenwood & Dailey and Vincent, Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts Tickets for 07/01 07:00 PM Red, White And Bluegrass: Lee Greenwood & Dailey and Vincent, Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 07/01 07:00 PM at Muriel Kauffman Theatre Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Kansas City, MO
- Sun Jul 01 2018
- Fri Jul 06 2018Fri Jul 06 2018
- Buy Red, White & Colt Ford, Winston Salem Fairgrounds Tickets for 07/06 07:30 PM Red, White & Colt Ford, Winston Salem Fairgrounds tickets for 07/06 07:30 PM at Winston Salem Fairgrounds, Winston Salem, NC
- Fri Jul 06 2018
- Fri Aug 31 2018Fri Aug 31 2018
- Buy Red, White & Boom Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Rupp Arena Tickets for 08/31 03:30 AM Red, White & Boom Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Rupp Arena tickets for 08/31 03:30 AM at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Fri Aug 31 2018
- Fri Aug 31 2018Fri Aug 31 2018
- Buy Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Friday, Rupp Arena Tickets for 08/31 05:00 PM Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Friday, Rupp Arena tickets for 08/31 05:00 PM at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Fri Aug 31 2018
Red has won multiple GMA Dove Awards for both its songs and albums, including Of Beauty and Rage, Release the Panic, “Start Again” and “Fight Inside.”
Red: The Band, its Composition & Early Years
Red the band, often stylized as RED or R3D, was formed in 2002 in Nashville, Tennessee. The original band members were twin brothers, guitarist Anthony and bassist Randy Armstrong, drummer Andrew Hendrix, guitarist Jasen Rauch and lead vocalist Michael Barnes. Today, the band’s lineup consists of Barnes and brothers Armstrong.
Like other bands, Red, too, recorded a variety of demo songs and sent them out to multiple record labels. They were soon signed on by Sony BMG imprint, Essential Records. This record label would go on to release all of the band’s studio albums.
The band labels itself as a Christian band. In the words of Anthony Armstrong: “We always like to call ourselves a Christian band because that's what we are. If they ask us if we're a Christian band, we tell them yes. And if they ask us why, we tell them why.”
Red enjoyed early commercial and critical success with the release of their debut album, End of Silence. Released in 2006, the album debuted at No.194 on the Billboard 200 and sold over half a million records in the US. It was therefore certified Gold in the US. The album was nominated for a Grammy for the “Best Rock or Rap Gospel Album.” Some of the biggest hit singles that it spawned were, “Hide,” “Pieces,” “Already Over,” “Let Go” and “Breathe Into Me.”
Red’s second album, Innocence & Instinct was released in 2009. The album topped the Independent Albums and Top Christian Albums chart. The album, too, was nominated for the “Best Rock or Rap Gospel Album” at the 2010 Grammy Awards. In addition to being a commercially successful album, it also won praise from the music critics and AllMusic gave it 4 out of 5 stars. “Never Be the Same,” “Death of Me” and “Fight Inside” were some of the most popular singles from the album.
In 2011, Red released Until We Have Faces. This album topped the Rock Albums, Independent Albums, Top Christian Albums and Top Modern Rock/Alternative Albums charts. AllMusic was impressed and praised the album by noting: “blending the plaintive, often reflective sound of post-grunge with a metal edge, Red's third album, Until We Have Faces, finds the band making its most polished album yet.” “Lie to Me (Denial),” “Faceless” and “Feed the Machine” were some of the most successful singles from the album.
Release the Panic, Red’s fourth studio album was released in 2013. It reached No.7 on Billboard 200 and spawned the hit single, “Perfect Life.” This album also earned generally favorable reviews from the critics.
The band’s fifth and latest album, Of Beauty and Rage was released in 2015. The album reached No.14 on the Billboard 200. Christian Review was so impressed by the album that it gave 5/5 stars. “Yours Again” and “Darkest Part” became two of the biggest hit singles from the album. One of the reason why this album became a blockbuster hit is its concept. The album is the dichotomy of good and evil and finding beauty within things that we suffer from in our life.
The Red Tour
The biggest news for Red fans is that they will be opening for Breaking Benjamin in 2017, So get your Red tickets now and enjoy the very best of Christian rock.
There is also the talk of Red recording its sixth studio album. They may talk about it more during their concerts. So, do not miss out on their upcoming concerts.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Red's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Pleasanton at the Alameda County Fairgrounds on 23-Jun-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Lexington at the Rupp Arena on 2-Sep-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Red, White & Brew Fest||Alameda County Fairgrounds||Pleasanton, CA||Sat Jun 23 201806/23 02:00 PM|
|Red, White And Bluegrass: Lee Greenwood & Dailey and Vincent||Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts||Kansas City, MO||Sun Jul 01 201807/01 07:00 PM|
|Red, White & Colt Ford||Winston Salem Fairgrounds||Winston Salem, NC||Fri Jul 06 201807/06 07:30 PM|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - 3 Day Pass||Rupp Arena||Lexington, KY||Fri Aug 31 201808/31 03:30 AM|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Friday||Rupp Arena||Lexington, KY||Fri Aug 31 201808/31 05:00 PM|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival (Time TBD) - Saturday||Rupp Arena||Lexington, KY||Sat Sep 01 201809/01 05:00 PM|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Sunday||Rupp Arena||Lexington, KY||Sun Sep 02 201809/02 05:00 PM|
Red Tickets Prices
The average price for Red Tickets start from $77. The minimum get in price is $30 for Red Tickets at the Winston Salem Fairgrounds, Winston Salem. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Red, White & Brew Fest||Pleasanton||23-Jun-18||$227||$164|
|Red, White And Bluegrass: Lee Greenwood & Dailey and Vincent||Kansas City||1-Jul-18||$225||$73|
|Red, White & Colt Ford||Winston Salem||6-Jul-18||$135||$30|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - 3 Day Pass||Lexington||31-Aug-18||$264||$135|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Friday||Lexington||31-Aug-18||$89||$46|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival (Time TBD) - Saturday||Lexington||1-Sep-18||$86||$46|
|Red, White & Boom Music Festival - Sunday||Lexington||2-Sep-18||$77||$46|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do you sell red tickets?
A:We have oodles of Red tickets. Take a look at our inventory.