Hailing from California, this relatively new band has taken the country by storm with their quality music and enchanting style. Rebelution is now counted among some of the best reggae bands of the United States. In a career spanning over only seven years, the band has managed to release three full length studio albums so far, all of which have done extremely well. Their music reaches out to people of all ages, and thus, they have fans of all ages, all over the country. If you are a reggae fan, then this is one band you should not miss. They are now coming to perform for you on their latest tour, and tickets are high in demand. We have some for you right here, so book them before they run out!
- Rebelution Bakersfield Fox Theater
- Rebelution Commodore Ballroom
- Rebelution Humboldt State University
- Rebelution Knitting Factory Spokane
- Rebelution Majestic Ventura Theatre
- Rebelution Midtown Music Hall
- Rebelution Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park
- Rebelution Senator Theatre
- Rebelution The Catalyst
- Rebelution The Observatory - Santa Ana
- Rebelution Thunder Valley Casino - Pano Hall
Latest Rebelution Events
- One Love Cali Reggae Fest: Rebelution, Iration, Tribal Seeds & Pepper, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 02/13 12:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana, Santa Ana, CA
- Sat Feb 13 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Senator Theatre tickets for 03/02 09:00 PM at Senator Theatre, Chico, CA
- Wed Mar 02 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Humboldt State University tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA
- Thu Mar 03 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Midtown Music Hall tickets for 03/04 08:00 PM at Midtown Music Hall, Bend, OR
- Fri Mar 04 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Knitting Factory Spokane tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Spokane, Spokane, WA
- Sat Mar 05 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/06 07:00 PM at Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC
- Sun Mar 06 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, The Catalyst tickets for 03/09 08:30 PM at The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA
- Wed Mar 09 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Thunder Valley Casino - Pano Hall tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM at Thunder Valley Casino Pano Hall, Lincoln, CA
- Fri Mar 11 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Majestic Ventura Theatre tickets for 03/12 08:30 PM at Majestic Ventura Theatre, Ventura, CA
- Sat Mar 12 2016
- Rebelution & Protoje, Rotary Amphitheatre - Woodward Park tickets for 03/17 07:00 PM at Rotary Amphitheatre Woodward Park, Fresno, CA
- Thu Mar 17 2016
Rebelution was created in the year 2004 in Santa Barbara, California, United States. The members of the band include talented musicians Marley D. Williams on the bass, Wesley Finley as the drummer, Rory Carey as the keyboard player, Matt Velasquez as the guitarist and vocalist, and Eric Rachmany as the lead guitarist and lead vocalist. The members got to know each other in college, while they were living in Isla Vista. Initially, the band played independently in local shows. They built a momentum, and managed to attract various fans to their music. This led to the group releasing their independent EP, which went on to become considerably successful, and earned them thousands of followers.
Soon after the success of their independent EP, Rebelution set to work on their debut full length album. The record was released in June of the year 2007, and was titled Courage to Grow. This became their breakthrough album, and went on to become a major hit. It was praised for its savvy music, socially conscious lyrics and crafty melodies. It also became a huge success over the internet, gaining massive amounts of song plays, and downloads. In addition to this, numerous songs from the album were played repeatedly at various radio channels, such as Los Angeles's KROG, San Diego's 91 X, San Francisco's Live 105 and many others as well. The album got heavy rotation and massive airplay, and was chosen as the Editor's Choice for best Reggae Album by iTunes, in the year 2007. Moreover, Courage to Grow reached the number four spot on the Top Reggae Albums chart on Billboard.
A couple of years after the release of their debut album, Rebelution went to work on their second full length album, the recording of which took place in their home town, Santa Barbara. The record was released on August 4, 2009, and was named Bright Side of Life. This too, went on to become a major success, dominating the iTunes chart, appearing at number three on the top albums downloaded in the United States, and number one on the reggae music genre. In addition to this, the record peaked at the number one place on the Top Reggae Albums chart on Billboard. The album was released with the record company called 87 Music and contained a total of twelve tracks, which included a blend of hip hop, rock, and reggae. The group has made several appearances at concerts and festivals to promote the record, such as the All Good Music Festival in July of the year 2010, the Harmony Festival in the same year in Santa Rosa, and various more as well. They have performed with numerous popular musicians, such as Lauryn Hill, Slightly Stoopid, the Expendables, Bob Dylan, The Offsrpring, Ludacris, Damian Marley, Willie Nelson, 311 and several others as well.
Rebelution continues to produce great music for their fans, and tour all over the United States to promote their music. They have performed at several venues such as the Fillmore, The House of Blues, and many more. Some of the places they have toured include South Carolina, Texas, Colorado, Florida, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, and many more as well. Now they are ready to bring you an amazing concert, so catch this outstanding band live with your Rebelution tickets, and prepare for an exciting experience!
Q:How many rebelution tickets do you have in inventory?
A:We have limited Rebelution Tickets available for sale. So, place your order soon.
Q:Quickly brief me about the discount rebelution wiltern theatre tickets?
A:The discount related details for Rebelution Tickets can be acquired by calling our help desk.
Q:Can i buy rebelution tickets by cash?
A:No, as per the company policy, you can only buy Rebelution Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.