Hailing from California, this relatively new band has taken the country by storm with their quality music and enchanting style. Rebelution is now counted among some of the best reggae bands of the United States. In a career spanning over only seven years, the band has managed to release three full length studio albums so far, all of which have done extremely well. Their music reaches out to people of all ages, and thus, they have fans of all ages, all over the country. If you are a reggae fan, then this is one band you should not miss. They are now coming to perform for you on their latest tour, and tickets are high in demand. We have some for you right here, so book them before they run out!
- Rebelution Cuthbert Amphitheater
- Rebelution Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley
- Rebelution House Of Blues - Boston
- Rebelution House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Rebelution House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- Rebelution Jannus Live
- Rebelution Marymoor Amphitheatre
- Rebelution Mercury Ballroom
- Rebelution Mesa Amphitheatre
- Rebelution nTelos Wireless Pavilion - Portsmouth
- Rebelution Penns Landing Festival Pier
- Rebelution Pier Six Concert Pavilion
- Rebelution Riverfront Park - Cocoa Village
- Rebelution San Diego State Open Air Theatre
- Rebelution Santa Barbara Bowl
- Rebelution St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Rebelution Stone Pony
- Rebelution The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan
- Rebelution The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Rebelution The Tabernacle - GA
- Rebelution Asbury Park NJ
- Rebelution Atlanta GA
- Rebelution Baltimore MD
- Rebelution Berkeley CA
- Rebelution Boston MA
- Rebelution Charlotte NC
- Rebelution Cocoa FL
- Rebelution Eugene OR
- Rebelution Las Vegas NV
- Rebelution Louisville KY
- Rebelution Mesa AZ
- Rebelution North Myrtle Beach SC
- Rebelution Philadelphia PA
- Rebelution Portsmouth VA
- Rebelution Redmond WA
- Rebelution Saint Augustine FL
- Rebelution Saint Petersburg FL
- Rebelution San Diego CA
- Rebelution Santa Barbara CA
Latest Rebelution Events
- Rebelution, Mercury Ballroom tickets for 04/18 03:30 AM at Mercury Ballroom, Louisville, KY
- Fri Apr 18 2014
- Rebelution, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 06/12 06:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Thu Jun 12 2014
- Rebelution, Penns Landing Festival Pier tickets for 06/14 06:30 PM at Penns Landing Festival Pier, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Jun 14 2014
- Rebelution, Pier Six Concert Pavilion tickets for 06/15 06:30 PM at Pier Six Concert Pavilion, Baltimore, MD
- Sun Jun 15 2014
- Rebelution, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 06/19 07:30 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Thu Jun 19 2014
- Rebelution, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 06/20 06:30 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Fri Jun 20 2014
- Rebelution, nTelos Wireless Pavilion - Portsmouth tickets for 06/21 06:30 PM at nTelos Wireless Pavilion Portsmouth, Portsmouth, VA
- Sat Jun 21 2014
- Rebelution, Jannus Live tickets for 06/25 05:30 PM at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Wed Jun 25 2014
- Rebelution, St. Augustine Amphitheatre tickets for 06/27 06:00 PM at St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Saint Augustine, FL
- Fri Jun 27 2014
- Rebelution, Riverfront Park - Cocoa Village tickets for 06/28 06:30 PM at Riverfront Park Cocoa Village, Cocoa, FL
- Sat Jun 28 2014
- Rebelution, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 06/29 07:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Sun Jun 29 2014
- Rebelution, Mesa Amphitheatre tickets for 08/06 05:30 PM at Mesa Amphitheatre, Mesa, AZ
- Wed Aug 06 2014
- Rebelution, San Diego State Open Air Theatre tickets for 08/07 06:30 PM at San Diego State Open Air Theatre, San Diego, CA
- Thu Aug 07 2014
- Rebelution, The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, NV
- Thu Aug 14 2014
- Rebelution, Santa Barbara Bowl tickets for 08/15 05:30 PM at Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
- Fri Aug 15 2014
- Rebelution, Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley tickets for 08/16 06:30 PM at Greek Theatre U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Sat Aug 16 2014
- Rebelution, Cuthbert Amphitheater tickets for 08/17 06:30 PM at Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
- Sun Aug 17 2014
Rebelution was created in the year 2004 in Santa Barbara, California, United States. The members of the band include talented musicians Marley D. Williams on the bass, Wesley Finley as the drummer, Rory Carey as the keyboard player, Matt Velasquez as the guitarist and vocalist, and Eric Rachmany as the lead guitarist and lead vocalist. The members got to know each other in college, while they were living in Isla Vista. Initially, the band played independently in local shows. They built a momentum, and managed to attract various fans to their music. This led to the group releasing their independent EP, which went on to become considerably successful, and earned them thousands of followers.
Soon after the success of their independent EP, Rebelution set to work on their debut full length album. The record was released in June of the year 2007, and was titled Courage to Grow. This became their breakthrough album, and went on to become a major hit. It was praised for its savvy music, socially conscious lyrics and crafty melodies. It also became a huge success over the internet, gaining massive amounts of song plays, and downloads. In addition to this, numerous songs from the album were played repeatedly at various radio channels, such as Los Angeles's KROG, San Diego's 91 X, San Francisco's Live 105 and many others as well. The album got heavy rotation and massive airplay, and was chosen as the Editor's Choice for best Reggae Album by iTunes, in the year 2007. Moreover, Courage to Grow reached the number four spot on the Top Reggae Albums chart on Billboard.
A couple of years after the release of their debut album, Rebelution went to work on their second full length album, the recording of which took place in their home town, Santa Barbara. The record was released on August 4, 2009, and was named Bright Side of Life. This too, went on to become a major success, dominating the iTunes chart, appearing at number three on the top albums downloaded in the United States, and number one on the reggae music genre. In addition to this, the record peaked at the number one place on the Top Reggae Albums chart on Billboard. The album was released with the record company called 87 Music and contained a total of twelve tracks, which included a blend of hip hop, rock, and reggae. The group has made several appearances at concerts and festivals to promote the record, such as the All Good Music Festival in July of the year 2010, the Harmony Festival in the same year in Santa Rosa, and various more as well. They have performed with numerous popular musicians, such as Lauryn Hill, Slightly Stoopid, the Expendables, Bob Dylan, The Offsrpring, Ludacris, Damian Marley, Willie Nelson, 311 and several others as well.
Rebelution continues to produce great music for their fans, and tour all over the United States to promote their music. They have performed at several venues such as the Fillmore, The House of Blues, and many more. Some of the places they have toured include South Carolina, Texas, Colorado, Florida, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, and many more as well. Now they are ready to bring you an amazing concert, so catch this outstanding band live with your Rebelution tickets, and prepare for an exciting experience!
Q:How many rebelution tickets do you have in inventory?
A:We have limited Rebelution Tickets available for sale. So, place your order soon.
Q:Quickly brief me about the discount rebelution wiltern theatre tickets?
A:The discount related details for Rebelution Tickets can be acquired by calling our help desk.
Q:Can i buy rebelution tickets by cash?
A:No, as per the company policy, you can only buy Rebelution Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.