Reading Festival Tickets
One half of the famed, twin annual music festival approaches this seaosn. England’s very own Reading Festival, which has been entertaining music lovers for the past 24 years, is back again this year. With a massive line-up of some of the biggest names of the industry, the festival promises to be even better than the preceding ones. So without any further delay, get your share of Reading Festival tickets now before all of them run out.
Reading Festival Tickets
- Buy Festival De La Independencia Dominicana, Santander Performing Arts Center Tickets for Fri Feb 23 2018 Fri Feb 23 2018Festival De La Independencia Dominicana, Santander Performing Arts Center, tickets for 02/23 20:00 at Santander Performing Arts Center, Reading, PA
- Fri Feb 23 2018
- Buy James Taylor and His All Star Band & Bonnie Raitt, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Sun May 27 2018 Sun May 27 2018James Taylor and His All Star Band & Bonnie Raitt, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 05/27 19:30 at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Sun May 27 2018
- Buy Sugarland, Brandy Clark & Clare Bowen, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Thu Jun 21 2018 Thu Jun 21 2018Sugarland, Brandy Clark & Clare Bowen, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 06/21 19:00 at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Thu Jun 21 2018
- Buy Keith Urban & Kelsea Ballerini, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Jul 14 2018 Sat Jul 14 2018Keith Urban & Kelsea Ballerini, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 07/14 19:30 at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Sat Jul 14 2018
- Buy Weezer & Pixies, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Tue Jul 31 2018 Tue Jul 31 2018Weezer & Pixies, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 07/31 18:00 at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Tue Jul 31 2018
- Buy Dave Matthews Band, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Fri Aug 24 2018 Fri Aug 24 2018Dave Matthews Band, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 08/24 20:00 at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Fri Aug 24 2018
The legendary pair of music festivals, Reading Festival and Leeds Festival, has been immensely popular in the music scene for the past several years. Both of them are held annually on the August bank holiday weekend in different venues simultaneously. Taking place on three days; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Reading Festival encamps over Little John's Farm on Richfield Avenue whereas the Leeds Festival occupies the Bramham Park near Wetherby.
The two festivals have been attracting huge crowds of music lovers and campers each year. Starting back in 1961, The Reading Festival is the older of the two and also holds the distinction of being the world’s oldest famous music festival, which is still going on to this day. Not only does it offer a refreshing weekend full of music but it also provides people with the opportunity to spend some time along with their family and friends by camping at the event.
The Reading Festival takes root from Harold Pendleton’s National Jazz Festival. After shifting its venue from place to place during its initial years, the show finally found itself a permanent spot in 1971. Initially, it took place at the Richmond Athletic Ground in 1961 and then later moved to the Kempton Park, Plumpton as well as Windsor Racecourse. Since 1971, successful sold out festivals have been pulling crowds in at Little John’s Farm annually, dazzling them with marvelous energetic performances.
With Eminem, Green Day and System of A Down headlining this year’s mega event, the festival this time around is expected to be top notch. Many other popular stars have also joined the line-up including The Blackout, Lower Than Atlantis, Foals, White Lies, Bring Me The Horizon and also New Found Glory, making it an event that you surely can’t afford to miss.
The festival has various different stages to offer. Each stage has a particular genre of music to highlight and so has its own significance. It also helps the attendees to decide which stage they want to go to depending upon their choice of music. There is a Main Stage featuring alternative acts, metal, indie and major rock bands, an NME/Radio Stage, Dance tent, Lock-up Stage showcasing hardcore and punk acts, Festival Republic Stage, BBC Introducing Stage, Alternative stage and also an 1xtra Stage.
The event is managed by the Festival Republic, which has been running the show for more than 50 years now. Its capacity has also been increased over the years, owing to the growing popularity of the event. At present, it can accommodate around 87,000 people simultaneously. This is a lot greater than its twin Leeds Festival’s capacity, which can accommodate only 75,000 people. Offering the exclusive camping experience along with thumping music and amazing performers, The Reading Festival is truly one of a kind event and should definitely not be missed.
The Reading Festival is setting the stage for one of the biggest music festivals of the year and every music fanatic is invited to join what is going to be the craziest party in town. With the festival becoming better and better every year and also owing to its increasing fame, it has been becoming difficult to gain entry into the show. Each year, the tickets run out very quickly so if you want to mark your attendance at this year’s event, book your deals now. Buy your Reading Festival tickets right away and catch your favorite artists performing live.
Reading Festival Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Reading Festival tickets is $543. The date and location for this event is 25-Aug-17 at Richfield Avenue, Reading. The minimum get-in price for Reading Festival tickets is $543.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Reading Festival - 3 Day Pass||Reading||25-Aug-17||$543||$543|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.