Randy Houser Tickets
One of America’s most renowned country artists, Randy Houser is all set to perform on the live stage. His shows are scheduled to be held in Sedalia, Milwaukee, Kingston, Portland, Lowell, Rosemont, Norfolk, Reading, Fairfax, Greensboro, Rockford, Huntington and Cedar Rapids. Fans can look forward to watch their favorite artist perform few feet away from them. What are you waiting for? Buy Randy Houser tickets now.
Randy Houser Venues
- 99.9 Kiss Country Stars & Guitars: Josh Turner, Randy Houser & Cole Swindell Au-Rene Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts
- Pepsi Hankfest: Randy Houser, Josh Turner, Craig Campbell, RaeLynn & Chase Bryant Indiana Farmers Coliseum
- Randy Houser Mystic Lake Showroom
- Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser & Drake White and the Big Fire Rupp Arena
- Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser & Drake White and the Big Fire State Farm Center
- CBS Radio's Stars and Strings: Jason Aldean, Big & Rich, Randy Houser, Tyler Farr, Chase Rice, Kelsea Ballerini, Dan and Shay, Rascal Flatts & Brantley Gilbert The Chicago Theatre
Randy Houser Cities
Latest Randy Houser Events
- Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser & Drake White and the Big Fire, State Farm Center tickets for 10/27 07:30 PM at State Farm Center, Champaign, IL
- Thu Oct 27 2016
- Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser & Drake White and the Big Fire, Rupp Arena tickets for 10/28 07:30 PM at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- 99.9 Kiss Country Stars & Guitars: Josh Turner, Randy Houser & Cole Swindell, Au-Rene Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts tickets for 11/07 07:00 PM at Au Rene Theater Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mon Nov 07 2016
- CBS Radio's Stars and Strings: Jason Aldean, Big & Rich, Randy Houser, Tyler Farr, Chase Rice, Kelsea Ballerini, Dan and Shay, Rascal Flatts & Brantley Gilbert, The Chicago Theatre tickets for 11/09 07:30 PM at The Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Wed Nov 09 2016
- Pepsi Hankfest: Randy Houser, Josh Turner, Craig Campbell, RaeLynn & Chase Bryant, Indiana Farmers Coliseum tickets for 11/13 12:00 PM at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Indianapolis, IN
- Sun Nov 13 2016
Born in 1975 in Lake, Mississippi, Shawn Randolph (Randy Houser) grew up in a family with strong music roots. His father was a professional and well known musician in Mississippi. Due to this young Houser developed a love for music. He created a band at the mere age of thirteen named "10 lb. Biscuit" while he was enrolled at the East Central Community College. After finishing his education, House decided to relocate to Nashville, the music capital in hopes of making it big. He began working as a songwriter and produced hits such as "Honky Tonk Bondankadonk." This song was used by country superstar Trace Adkins on his 2005 studio record "Songs about Me." The track became a success and landed on the second spot of US Hot Country Songs. With the popularity of the song, Houser decided to try out performing. He started playing covers and a few original songs at local bars and parties. These performances attracted talent hunters and offers from record labels began pouring in. He signed onto MCA Nashville for a brief period of time, after which he switched companies and started working with Universal South Records.
Randy’s debut single "Anything Goes" was released in 2008. Co-written by Houser, John Wiggins and Brice Long, the track was able to make its way to the Billboard Top 40 within a span of one month. His debut studio release was also titled "Anything Goes" that came out in November 2008. The album presented eleven tracks some of which include the title track, "Boots On", Wild Wild West" and "Back that Thing Up", to name a few. The album was a worldwide success as it was able to debut at number fifty six on Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart. It was later seen moving up to number sixteen. The record also made its way to US Billboard 200. Apart from this "Anything Goes’ topped the US Billboard Top Heatseekers Chart. This release was able to garner CMA Award nominations for the categories of "Music Video of the Year" and "New Artist of the Year."
Randy Houser came up with his sophomore album in 2009. The record was titled "They Call Me Cadillac". Singles such as "Whistlin’ Dixie" and "A Man like Me" made their way to the US Hot Country Songs Chart, reaching the 31st and 53rd spot respectively. The album itself ranked number eight on the US Billboard Country Albums Chart. Receiving a 3.5 star out of five rating by Allmusic, "They Call Me Cadillac" was a huge success. His most recent album is his 2011 release, "How Country Feels". Released via Stoney Creek Records, this studio album landed on the third spot of the US Top Country Albums Chart and US Independent Albums Chart. It also reached number eleven on the US Billboard 200. Songs that became popular from the album include "Runnin’ Outta Moonlight", "Growin’ Younger" and "Top of the World." Renowned publications like the Country weekly gave positive reviews regarding the album. Taste of Country gave it four stars out of five.
Randy’s songs and albums have garnered numerous award nominations including two CMT Awards nominations, two Academy of Country Music Award nominations and a Country Music Association Award nomination. Watch this chart topping singer perform some of his greatest hits. Purchase Randy House tickets now.
Q:What if there is a delay in delivery of Randy Houser Tickets?
A:If there is a delay in delivery of Randy Houser Tickets, we will get them to you by another method.